Did you all know Pot can cause heart attacks?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I didn't either. I just knew it kills brain cells. It does appear more like someone attempting to obfuscate jab injuries and deaths. How they gonna explain all those five year olds with heart issues after the jabs? Another thing how does this correlation and causation BS work that they can determine this so quickly? Are they going to say these young children have been doing doobies behind their parents backs?
5 year olds doing doobies.jpg

I didn't either. I just knew it kills brain cells. It does appear more like someone attempting to obfuscate jab injuries and deaths. How they gonna explain all those five year olds with heart issues after the jabs? Another thing how does this correlation and causation BS work that they can determine this so quickly? Are they going to say these young children have been doing doobies behind their parents backs?View attachment 563294

Doesn't surprise me, pot is so much stronger on the open market today than it was in the 60-70's.
There were some decent strains back in the day, but they didn't come around often.

Doesn't surprise me, pot is so much stronger on the open market today than it was in the 60-70's.
There were some decent strains back in the day, but they didn't come around often.
i grew up on reggie. Now i cant even find reggie lol

I didn't either. I just knew it kills brain cells. It does appear more like someone attempting to obfuscate jab injuries and deaths. How they gonna explain all those five year olds with heart issues after the jabs? Another thing how does this correlation and causation BS work that they can determine this so quickly? Are they going to say these young children have been doing doobies behind their parents backs?View attachment 563294

Cannabis Use Disorder, we all know someone who fits this bill. But the occasional user,,really has nothing to worry about. Does NOT kill brain cells..like alcohol. Does make ya stupid while high..which for many is not a great loss.

I'm 75..and I still puff tough from time to time. But just a hit or two is enough..those who smoke heavily do have problems..and an increased risk of heart attacks is just one of them~

Your post reeks of desperation.

My younger brother quit pot for work 20 years ago. He dropped dead almost two years ago. I'm still smoking and living. A ready stress relief is crucial to mental and physical health. My job is dangerous, hectic and physically demanding. If I could not turn off the phone, burn a bowl and decompress I'd be ashes at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico.

These days people are using it differently too. A lot of them are vaping it.

When I was a stoner kid I had never even heard of vaping weed.

I've seen people cough out these gigantic clouds while vaping. Kinda like when someone takes too big of a bong hit and coughs it out, except on a totally larger order of magnitude.

Marijuana is far more dangerous than users will accept, especially so among younger users under the age of 25. The brain continues to develop and prune itself until the age of about 25. It permanently interrupts the synapsis' between the brain cells.

'Marijuana in adolescence can cause permanent brain damage'
New research may give backing to parents telling teens to "just say no." A study in mice from the University of Maryland School of Medicine reveals that regular use of marijuana during adolescence could damage brain function, potentially increasing the risk for schizophrenia and other psychiatric problems.

###

What are marijuana's long-term effects on the brain?

[...]

A large longitudinal study in New Zealand found that persistent marijuana use disorder with frequent use starting in adolescence was associated with a loss of an average of 6 or up to 8 IQ points measured in mid-adulthood. Significantly, in that study, those who used marijuana heavily as teenagers and quit using as adults did not recover the lost IQ points.

What are marijuana's long-term effects on the brain? | National Institute on Drug Abuse

###

How marijuana causes memory loss
Researchers have long suggested marijuana can cause memory loss. Now, a new study provides insight on this association, revealing how cannabinoids in the drug activate receptors in the mitochondria of the brain's memory center to cause amnesia.

[...]

Because THC and other cannabinoids present in marijuana and synthetic forms are similar to naturally occurring cannabinoids, they are able to bind to cannabinoid receptors situated on neurons and activate certain brain regions.

As a result, cannabinoids can alter normal brain functioning, causing a number of negative mental and physical effects. One such effect may be memory loss; researchers have shown that THC can affect the function of the hippocampus - the brain region responsible for forming memories.

These days people are using it differently too. A lot of them are vaping it.

When I was a stoner kid I had never even heard of vaping weed.

I've seen people cough out these gigantic clouds while vaping. Kinda like when someone takes too big of a bong hit and coughs it out, except on a totally larger order of magnitude.
It's water vapor. Much less irritating than smoke so you can inhale way more.

Marijuana is far more dangerous than users will accept, especially so among younger users under the age of 25. The brain continues to develop and prune itself until the age of about 25. It permanently interrupts the synapsis' between the brain cells.

New research may give backing to parents telling teens to "just say no." A study in mice from the University of Maryland School of Medicine reveals that regular use of marijuana during adolescence could damage brain function, potentially increasing the risk for schizophrenia and other psychiatric problems.

###

What are marijuana's long-term effects on the brain?

[...]

A large longitudinal study in New Zealand found that persistent marijuana use disorder with frequent use starting in adolescence was associated with a loss of an average of 6 or up to 8 IQ points measured in mid-adulthood. Significantly, in that study, those who used marijuana heavily as teenagers and quit using as adults did not recover the lost IQ points.

What are marijuana's long-term effects on the brain? | National Institute on Drug Abuse

###

Researchers have long suggested marijuana can cause memory loss. Now, a new study provides insight on this association, revealing how cannabinoids in the drug activate receptors in the mitochondria of the brain's memory center to cause amnesia.

[...]

Because THC and other cannabinoids present in marijuana and synthetic forms are similar to naturally occurring cannabinoids, they are able to bind to cannabinoid receptors situated on neurons and activate certain brain regions.

As a result, cannabinoids can alter normal brain functioning, causing a number of negative mental and physical effects. One such effect may be memory loss; researchers have shown that THC can affect the function of the hippocampus - the brain region responsible for forming memories.

That was what I understood from the research I did when it became available. A lot of people in my teens used it and it sure did not improve their intelligence, very contrary to that.

That was what I understood from the research I did when it became available. A lot of people in my teens used it and it sure did not improve their intelligence, very contrary to that.
Marijuana has always been studied on a small group of chronic users who probably do other drugs as well. The data is cherry-picked for the worst outcomes for the express purpose of scaring politicians into justifying the drug war.

View attachment 563324

The bats that harbor closely related viruses to SARS-CoV-2 mate in the fall but save the sperm until the following spring. Virologists have collected samples in Sept-Oct and Mar-Ap. Therefore, if cannabis effeminizes the gonads by antagonizing androgen receptors, Which it does, what further connections are there to the commie virus sequestering in H. sapiens genitals?

Forum List

Back