Did ya'll hear about the report that hackers can simulate being Russians?

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
They talked about it last night on the news. As it turns out, part of the leaks explain how gov't hackers can actually attack someone electronically and make it look like it was anyone, even foreign governments, like Russia. So, literally, the Obama administration could have been responsible for hacking Trumps campaign and making it look like they were colluding with Russia.

I don't have a link and I hate making posts in CE without a link to back it up, but I know I saw it on TV last night. Anyone with a link to back this story up is welcome to post it.

If this is true, this would make watergate look like a childs game.

The only link I found was this one.

WikiLeaks CIA Dump Gives Russian Hacking Deniers the Perfect Ammo

Last edited:
Yep, may be why the Dems won't turn over their server...

wiretap.jpg

We have the word of the propaganda arm of Russia, Wikileaks, on that!

They talked about it last night on the news. As it turns out, part of the leaks explain how gov't hackers can actually attack someone electronically and make it look like it was anyone, even foreign governments, like Russia. So, literally, the Obama administration could have been responsible for hacking Trumps campaign and making it look like they were colluding with Russia.

I don't have a link and I hate making posts in CE without a link to back it up, but I know I saw it on TV last night. Anyone with a link to back this story up is welcome to post it.

The RNC and Trump said that they were not hacked during the campaign.

Now your sources say that the Russian connection in Trumps cabinet was made up by Obama..

Be prepared for #RussianGate

It doesn't have to be a hack that Trump would even know about. There would be no way that they would know that the CIA or Obama had set up fake Russian contacts for their server.

I said the same thing months ago and of course liberals went into deny and mock mode.
Using someone else's method of hacking to hide your identity is a common tactic among hackers.

Forum List

Back