Did Trump just say what I think he said?

It took an IQ over 5 to notice THE DATA FROM THE CRUISE SHIPS

2,700 people
under 30 people caught it
1 over 70 dies

DATA CONSISTENT WITH TYPICAL FLU SEASON

as was COMPLETELY DOCUMENTED IN JAPAN AND SWEDEN - a NORMAL FLU SEASON

But no, Trump is a 486, not a Pentium, and a "people person," so when people he knows say A A A A A he isn't capable of saying NO ITS B.

Then there is the issue of the MURDEROUS FRAUD VAX, which his royal DUMBASS still "takes credit for..."

Vivek was not fooled and would never be fooled by something like Covid. We need someone with a Pentium between the ears and Vivek's got a high end one...
There's way better things than a Pentium, brah. :dunno:

Maybe you're a Pentium. :auiqs.jpg:

There's way better things than a Pentium, brah. :dunno:

Maybe you're a Pentium. :auiqs.jpg:

How many Americans actually died of Covid 19, defined as the virus that hit us in the Spring of 2020...?????

30-50k
over 100k
over 500k
over 1 million

Is Covid still here?

Was the "vaccine safe and effective?"

You can't copy Alaska. Because Alaska has so few people and a lot of oil production. The same as Saudi Arabia. California has more people that Saudi Arabia. They've got a shit ton more oil than the US. And their oil is nationalized. Plus Saudi doesn't spend money on BS stuff like gender studies in Pakistan, like Trump did.
Trump what? LMAO Again, do you mean the Congress spent that money?
The issue here is the national debt. Now Democrats intend to tax the shit out of us until we die. I prefer the Feds self raise funding for the purpose of paying off national debt.

How many Americans actually died of Covid 19, defined as the virus that hit us in the Spring of 2020...?????

30-50k
over 100k
over 500k
over 1 million

Is Covid still here?

Not enough to warrant lockdowns, masks, and a fraudulent election.

Or a resultant crippling of the economy and massive loss of businesses and jobs.

I have never heard that Alaska has that problem. In fact it works well enough for Alaska that citizens there get annual dividends. Again, I am not talking of oil owned currently by the oil firms. I can see why they could object. But we are ignoring oil in the deep waters and that won't harm us to have the feds pay off debts. I do not trust Government at all. I believe most Americans do not trust them.
Well, the legitimate way to pay off debt is to cut spending while leaving taxation in place. May take longer but it works. But you'll note the pain and gnashing of teeth and wailing from all kinds of sectors of this country for their special little interests and sacred issues.

I cannot fathom the amount of corruption that would balloon if the Feds were given 100's of Trillion dollars of revenue.

There are hundreds of ways to get prosperous and an equal number of ways to get enslaved. This government cannot be trusted with that kind of power.

30-50k
over 100k
over 500k
over 1 million

Is Covid still here?

Is Covid still here?

Yes it is.
Yes the vaccine is for most of us. For me as an example it so far has kept me disease free.

It took an IQ over 5 to notice THE DATA FROM THE CRUISE SHIPS

2,700 people
under 30 people caught it
1 over 70 dies

DATA CONSISTENT WITH TYPICAL FLU SEASON

as was COMPLETELY DOCUMENTED IN JAPAN AND SWEDEN - a NORMAL FLU SEASON

But no, Trump is a 486, not a Pentium, and a "people person," so when people he knows say A A A A A he isn't capable of saying NO ITS B.

Then there is the issue of the MURDEROUS FRAUD VAX, which his royal DUMBASS still "takes credit for..."

Vivek was not fooled and would never be fooled by something like Covid. We need someone with a Pentium between the ears and Vivek's got a high end one...

Trump had no control over what NY or WASH did. Deep State GOV's shut it all down. Congress pushed thru funding "to keep things going" thru the phony shutdown. What choices did Trump have? Then they pounded on him for Vaccine etc. He sent Hospital ships to NYC....then the big mouth NY mayor? let it sit empty for spite. He was trying to survive the onslaught until he could get to the 2nd term. It failed. Fauchi funded China virus and Blue DEMS spread it.

It sounds to me like Trump is wanting to nationalize US oil to pay off the national debt. If I'm wrong, someone explain to me how when asked how he's going to pay off the debt, he goes straight into the subject of how much money Saudi makes on oil and how they don't finance things because they have so much oil money.

Nevermind his lie about Saudi having more oil than the USA. It's not even close. Saudi has way more than us.

@2:55 mark (saying it without actually calling it that)

First of all, any of the debt owned by the Fed needs to be eaten by them....Cost them nothing to create it in the first place, their collecting interest on it is a racket.

Secondly, the CCP owes the entire world, and Murica in particular, trillions in economic reparations for crashing the worldwide economy, with their loosing of the FauxiFlu across the globe on purpose....Telling them to eat it for a significant portion of the debt will chop it down to size.

Third of all, the oil reserves are already nationalized in practice, as the feds control nearly all the mineral and drilling rights...So paying off (relatively) legit holders of T-bills shouldn't be too great an obstacle, if that's the route you want to go.

whether or not there's more in Murica than anywhere else is immaterial.

Last edited:
Trump had no control over what NY or WASH did. Deep State GOV's shut it all down. Congress pushed thru funding "to keep things going" thru the phony shutdown. What choices did Trump have? Then they pounded on him for Vaccine etc. He sent Hospital ships to NYC....then the big mouth NY mayor? let it sit empty for spite. He was trying to survive the onslaught until he could get to the 2nd term. It failed. Fauchi funded China virus and Blue DEMS spread it.
Trump also sent a hospital ship to San Diego, Ca and in NY City he rapidly converted some office buildings to local hospitals. And the mayor? No thanks he said. A democrat mayor you must realize.

At least he is "Brainstorming" unlike your Corpse-Vegtable never had an original idea in 50 years so stuff it you cheesed-dic tomatoe balled fence rider. Trump tries...he can still think.

Brain storming? He's brainwashing. That's different.

Even all the US oil companies combined don't make enough money to zero out the national debt in even 8 years.

It was also cute the way he blamed the inflation on Biden, after engaging in inflationary spending like a drunken sailor, getting TRILLIONS in inflationary stimulus from the Fed, and BEGGING the Fed for even MORE inflationary stimulus and even LOWER interest rates.

And, as always, the rubes just mindlessly nod along. "Yeah, yeah, that's right".

Just his standard string of bullshit, believed by the cult.

:rolleyes:

Brain storming? He's brainwashing. That's different.

Even all the US oil companies combined don't make enough money to zero out the national debt in even 8 years.
You know, the best tennis player is not an instant top player. We are not talking of the current oil companies, we say the Feds own billions of bbls of crude and they can market it and pay down the national debt by a lot. Maybe not all, but hell now they are not paying it off at all.

Stupid dumb OX. your post asked about Trump. Get off the boards you pigfaced dope.

There's a 1000 things to discuss about Trump. This one is idea's on how to use oil to pay off the national debt. Not some bullshit about the virus and stolen election.

Try to keep up.

It was also cute the way he blamed the inflation on Biden, after engaging in inflationary spending like a drunken sailor, getting TRILLIONS in inflationary stimulus from the Fed, and BEGGING the Fed for even MORE inflationary stimulus and even LOWER interest rates.

And, as always, the rubes just mindlessly nod along. "Yeah, yeah, that's right".

Just his standard string of bullshit, believed by the cult.

:rolleyes:
Why does the Biden cult protect Biden? Don't they realize America is no longer supporting Biden?

1. Fire Fauci
2. Order Barr to sue any state or municipality shutting down
3. Issue executive order banning any shutdown
4. Bring in some decent patriotic Americans who understand BASIC FUCKING BIOLOGY

Forum List

Back