Did Trump go easy on the Las Vegas shooter by not calling him a terrorist?

There is no going easy or not going easy. Paddock is dead. He was a registered Democrat who may have chosen his victims based on percieved politics.

Along with the assassination attempt by Hodgkinson the pattern would be that democrats are using terrorism to advance their cause.

Do you really want Trump to call the DNC a terrorist organization. No matter how correct that would be.

what the FBI guy said-----not a terrorist------I have a diagnosis---
schizoid personality disorder ----life long. As to the ARAB issue------of course if the person had a life long exposure to
Islamic propaganda----THAT would be an issue. Nutty people----GENERALLY do not act
out of NOTHING. They act by virtue
of the demons within. Arabs have a demon----the Koran and the filth preached in mosques. Adolf Hitler had a demon----the "Christ killer" concept So far the demon within Paddock has not been determined. Long ago----I saw an elderly patient. ----she "saw" angels flying around in her
house-----elderly woman ---circa 60, black and very genteel.
She was on the PSYCH ward. I is not a psychiatrist. I asked for a VDRL (test for syphilis)------GOOD CATCH----
a few shots of bicillin and the angels disappeared from the
life of this very genteel Christian lady. If she had been a hindu lady-----she would have seen Krishnah. PS--the diagnosis is neurosyphilis------lots of hallucinations (amongst a whole host of other manefestations) ------hallucinations and
delusions associated with psychosis and organic diseases
BOTH are based on the DEMONS WITHIN. Even if
it had been discovered on autopsy that Adolf had neuro-
syphilis or a brain tumor---or whatever-----his madness in
reference specifically to jews------would still be attributable
to that which he learned as a kid. Sickness does not INVENT thought----it does disinhibit ----now you know all you need to know about the brain regarding cognition and madness

There is no going easy or not going easy. Paddock is dead. He was a registered Democrat who may have chosen his victims based on percieved politics.

Along with the assassination attempt by Hodgkinson the pattern would be that democrats are using terrorism to advance their cause.

Do you really want Trump to call the DNC a terrorist organization. No matter how correct that would be.
Sonce when did correct, accurate and true have anything to do with anything that Don vomits up into a mic?

There is no such crime as "domestic terrorism." Trump doesn't know why Paddock did what he did anymore than we do. For once, he got it right by keeping his big mouth shut.

schizoid personality disorder ----life long. As to the ARAB issue------of course if the person had a life long exposure to
Islamic propaganda----THAT would be an issue. Nutty people----GENERALLY do not act
of the demons within. Arabs have a demon----the Koran and the filth preached in mosques. Adolf Hitler had a demon----the "Christ killer" concept So far the demon within Paddock has not been determined. Long ago----I saw an elderly patient. ----she "saw" angels flying around in her
She was on the PSYCH ward. I is not a psychiatrist. I asked for a VDRL (test for syphilis)------GOOD CATCH----
life of this very genteel Christian lady. If she had been a hindu lady-----she would have seen Krishnah. PS--the diagnosis is neurosyphilis------lots of hallucinations (amongst a whole host of other manefestations) ------hallucinations and
to that which he learned as a kid. Sickness does not INVENT thought----it does disinhibit ----now you know all you need to know about the brain regarding cognition and madness
My mother in law, a nice Jewish lady of over 100 saw Jesus for months before she died. He would sit on the side of the bed and talk to her. Her accounts were so vivid, I asked her if she was now a Christian. She said that Jesus came for the Jews and now He's come for her, but not yet. Several months later she quietly passed away.

He was a terrorist, and they will soon announce under what ideology he committed this planned attack. For the record though, for it to be defined as terrorism, there has to be an ideology behind the violence.

My mother in law, a nice Jewish lady of over 100 saw Jesus for months before she died. He would sit on the side of the bed and talk to her. Her accounts were so vivid, I asked her if she was now a Christian. She said that Jesus came for the Jews and now He's come for her, but not yet. Several months later she quietly passed away.

as a child----I had lots of Christian friends-----did all the holidays------even attended sunday school ----played
the carols on the piano------toxic delirium does not INVENT
thought-----it "disinhibits" stuff already stored up there
(do not be disturbed by the term "toxic delirium"----a few shots of vodka produces toxic delirium too. )

Until motive is not determined, technically it cannot be terrorism:

According to FBI:

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) defines terrorism as “the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.”Mar 23, 2017

the definition of terrorism

noun

the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

Until motive is not determined, technically it cannot be terrorism:

According to FBI:

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) defines terrorism as “the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.”Mar 23, 2017

the definition of terrorism

noun

the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

The Lefties don't care about that. They want to smear Trump. That is the beginning and the end of it. And the middle too.

Trump couldn't use the Vegas shooter to rile up the base against the boogeymen, so that's why he hasn't shown interest.

BS it cannot be called terrorism if the MOTIVE is not
known------what political motive are you conjecturing.
The rant of the redhead is actually not fully justified

Paddock is a white boy so can not call him a terrorist even if he did terrorize las vegas

He did commit a terrorist act but technically, until motive and ideology is determined,mint cannot be called terrorism.

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) defines terrorism as “the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.”Mar 23, 2017"

There is no such crime as "domestic terrorism." Trump doesn't know why Paddock did what he did anymore than we do. For once, he got it right by keeping his big mouth shut.
Everybody with any sense knows that he did it to kill conservatives.

In response to the OP:

Terrorism is a political act. There is no evidence of Paddock having a political motive or agenda, hence he is not a terrorist.

Forum List

Back