Did The Pseudocons Even Notice Trump Signed A Debt Limit Suspension?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one peep.

I guess Fox News neglected to tell them to be outraged over this Democratic President's yuge spending problem.

He signed that tax cut law and literally the next day the USA ran out of money .

So far, since Jan 1 2018 the US has added $626,681,620,940 to the debt. That is an average of $6,811,756,749 which still leaves us on track to finish the CY with a total deficit of 2.5 trillion dollars, which would be 1 trillion dollars over the previous record, and that was during the heart of the recession.

Before he was Trump's bitch, Mick Mulvaney was screaming about budget deficits back when Obama was President and he was in Congress.

Mulvaney demanded a balanced budget amendment.

Today, Trump's budget director Mulvaney has now become a diehard Keynesian!

It's amazing.

Watch the video of his transformation here: US monthly deficit largest in 6 years

What did we get for the unlimited borrowing of the Hussein administration? Golden parachutes for executives of bankrupt solar factories, laughable programs like "cash for clunkers", a promise to destroy the coal (and the oil industry) and a stagnant economy for eight freaking years.

The last time the GOP controlled Congress and the White House, they accelerated spending deficits.

Here they go again!

Fool me once, shame on you...

What did we get for the unlimited borrowing of the Hussein administration? Golden parachutes for executives of bankrupt solar factories, laughable programs like "cash for clunkers", a promise to destroy the coal (and the oil industry) and a stagnant economy for eight freaking years.
"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obaaaaaaammmmmaaaaaaa!" :206:

"Allowing unlimited borrowing."

A deafening silence from the pseudocons and their propagandist masters.

Hmmmm. I wonder what unlimited borrowing will do to interest rates...

I wonder what rising interest rates will do to the stock market...

Just when the Fed was trying to shrink their portfolio!

St Trumpy doesn’t care about debt.

Him business model is to declare bankruptcy, pay your debtors pennies on the dollar and move on.

It makes good business sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back