Did the Mob Kill JFK?

Riiiiiiiight. One nutjob working alone is sooooo much scarier than a well connected underground outfit with enough reach to have a sitting president whacked. :cuckoo:

On some level, it is. Lot easier to catch a group than a lone wolf.

I say the exact opposite.

Ever see Arlington Road? They say the same thing. Thinking it's one lone, disgruntled individual actually puts people's minds at ease. That means it's a one-off event and when the guy is caught/killed, it's over. If it's known that there was a group behind it, people get scared because they're still out there. Think Oklahoma City vs. 9/11. Which one scares people more?

I disagree. The evidence actually supports that people cannot accept the randomness of individual, violent acts, going so far as to ignore actual fact and evidence to weave a web far more intricate than one nutjob with a rifle.

A bunch of disconnected, circumstantial evidence and a vivid imagination.

The History Channel shows one that completely supports the known facts and debunks a lot of ignorant speculation using misinformation.

No way is the mod going to use EITHER Oswald or Ruby to rob a 7-11, much less assassinate a President.
if they don't want to be tied to it they will! :D
and I had no idea the mods were in on the assassination. I say it was echo who did it, she is a little shifty!:tongue:

Incorrect. Neither the mob nor the CIA are going to use amateurs as screwy as Oswald or Ruby.

why wouldn't they? your statement is exactly why they might.

if they don't want to be tied to it they will! :D
and I had no idea the mods were in on the assassination. I say it was echo who did it, she is a little shifty!:tongue:

Incorrect. Neither the mob nor the CIA are going to use amateurs as screwy as Oswald or Ruby.

why wouldn't they? your statement is exactly why they might.

Because neither was capable of keeping their mouth shut

The evidence actually supports that people cannot accept the randomness of individual, violent acts, going so far as to ignore actual fact and evidence to weave a web far more intricate than one nutjob with a rifle.

I'd like to see that "evidence." :lol:

You guys really crack me up sometimes.

It's perfectly fine to accept the veracity of the Warren Report. But I strenuously object to defending one's acceptance with logic that is beyond retarded. One-off lunatics DO NOT scare the general population. Illicit organizations wielding enough power to assisinate a sitting president DO. To argue the reverse is mind-numbingly ignorant.

Edit: No offense.

Last edited:

It's perfectly fine to accept the veracity of the Warren Report. But I strenuously object to defending one's acceptance with logic that is beyond retarded. One-off lunatics DO NOT scare the general population. Illicit organizations wielding enough power to assisinate a sitting president DO. To argue the reverse is mind-numbingly ignorant.

No one's claimed it scares them. What it does is, upset their comfort zone.

Illicit organizations who conspire to assassinate the President DO scare them -- they want to be scared -- but also give them the comfort that the world has some order, isn't such a chaotic, random place that it actually is.

It blunts the sweeping, all-encompassing, towering power of Fate's Wide Wheel for them, in their little delusional, denial state.

Illicit organizations who conspire to assassinate the President DO scare them -- they want to be scared -- but also give them the comfort that the world has some order, isn't such a chaotic, random place that it actually is.

It blunts the sweeping, all-encompassing, towering power of Fate's Wide Wheel for them, in their little delusional, denial state.

I guess I understand your point, but I think you waaaaaay overstate it. I think that it only applies to a very very small minority. The other 300 million odd people in this country take much greater comfort in believing it was a lone, isolated incident than not.

I guess I understand your point, but I think you waaaaaay overstate it. I think that it only applies to a very very small minority. The other 300 million odd people in this country take much greater comfort in believing it was a lone, isolated incident than not.
That's completely against human nature.

We want to balance the scales, cannot accept on an emotional level that a weak, lone loser such as Oswald could take down the most powerful and most protected man on the planet. So to balance those scales, we have to give much more weight to Oswald in the form of this massive conspiracy, evidence be damned.

When we eschew emotion and look at it critically, the truth is all too apparent and evident. However, it's a vast majority in this country who is unable to do that, as the polls show year after year..... The vast majority still believe there was a massive conspiracy, because they are feeling instead of thinking.

Exactly.

We want to balance the scales, cannot accept on an emotional level that a weak, lone loser such as Oswald could take down the most powerful and most protected man on the planet. So to balance those scales, we have to give much more weight to Oswald in the form of this massive conspiracy, evidence be damned.

When we eschew emotion and look at it critically, the truth is all too apparent and evident. However, it's a vast majority in this country who is unable to do that, as the polls show year after year..... The vast majority still believe there was a massive conspiracy, because they are feeling instead of thinking.

The vast majority believe it was a massive conspiracy? That's news to me.

I do not believe it was a "massive" consipiracy at all. However, when I look at the evidence and circumstance I conclude that it's more likely that Oswald had help than did not and emotions has nothing to do with it. It doesn't take a massive conspiracy for the mob to hire an already disenfranchised former marine sniper to do their bidding. Nor does it take a massive conspiracy for them to then have him shot to keep him from talking. IMO, those that categorically dismiss this as even being remotely possible are the one's that are allowing fear and emotion to cloud their objectivity. Just because the evidence indicates he acted alone on that day does not preclude the possibility of others being involved in the planning.

Most recent numbers I could find are from 2003, but I doubt there has been a massive swing in public opinion on the matter since then.

ABCNEWS.com : Poll: Lingering Suspicion Over JFK Assassination

I'd say 70 percent is a pretty large majority.

I do not believe it was a "massive" consipiracy at all. However, when I look at the evidence and circumstance I conclude that it's more likely that Oswald had help than did not and emotions has nothing to do with it. It doesn't take a massive conspiracy for the mob to hire an already disenfranchised former marine sniper to do their bidding. Nor does it take a massive conspiracy for them to then have him shot to keep him from talking. IMO, those that categorically dismiss this as even being remotely possible are the one's that are allowing fear and emotion to cloud their objectivity. Just because the evidence indicates he acted alone on that day does not preclude the possibility of others being involved in the planning.

The problem with saying Oswald was hired by the mafia and then Ruby was hired to keep Oswald quiet falls when you consider that you then need someone to take out Ruby. And the chain goes on and on.

Every poll, every year shows 60-75% of those polled believe that.
There was no real planning to speak of, just like when he took his shot at General Walker with the same rifle seven months earlier. Who helped him with that?

The Dallas Morning News
published the motorcade route a week before, which happened to pass right by Oswald's place of employment. When he saw that, thus began the "planning."

His plan was half-baked, clearly he didn't actually believe he would/could make the shot. Because he'd planned no further than doing the shooting, obviously. After that he was just winging it.

It doesn't take a massive conspiracy for the mob to hire an already disenfranchised former marine sniper to do their bidding.
You actually, truly believe the Mob would hire two cornflakes like Oswald and Ruby?

I do not categorically dismiss the possibility.

fwiw: If we could ever know for sure the absolute truth, I would MUCH more prefer that truth to be that Oswald acted alone. But I'm not a huge believer in extraordinary coincidence, that is all.

On DSC right now (and 11 pm EST), a new document of sorts is being shown about the evidence that JFK was in fact killed by the Mob.

The Who, The Why, The What, etc all answered. Although it is forty six years later, it is good to see the truth finally emerging. Though for anyone following some of my posts here, I have talked about several times about how the Mob was behind the killing of JFK.

as much as I am thrilled to see someone willing enough to make a thread about JFK-"theres not anywhere near as much talk about that subject here as there SHOULD be," couldnt you have posted this on the other JFK thread thats been going for some time? and to answer your question,yes the mob was involved but a low minor level.they worked in harmony with the CIA and mossad to pull it off with the CIA being the main orchestraters behind it all.

On DSC right now (and 11 pm EST), a new document of sorts is being shown about the evidence that JFK was in fact killed by the Mob.

The Who, The Why, The What, etc all answered. Although it is forty six years later, it is good to see the truth finally emerging. Though for anyone following some of my posts here, I have talked about several times about how the Mob was behind the killing of JFK.

as much as I am thrilled to see someone willing enough to make a thread about JFK-"theres not anywhere near as much talk about that subject here as there SHOULD be," couldnt you have posted this on the other JFK thread thats been going for some time? and to answer your question,yes the mob was involved but a low minor level.they worked in harmony with the CIA and mossad to pull it off with the CIA being the main orchestraters behind it all.
Yeah, they wanted Castro out more than JFK and Bobby did. Therefore, they would KILL JFK to stop the coup.

Great logic. NOT.

It doesn't take a massive conspiracy for the mob to hire an already disenfranchised former marine sniper to do their bidding.
You actually, truly believe the Mob would hire two cornflakes like Oswald and Ruby?

fwiw: If we could ever know for sure the absolute truth, I would MUCH more prefer that truth to be that Oswald acted alone. But I'm not a huge believer in extraordinary coincidence, that is all.
Apply Occam's Razor.

Apply Occam's Razor.

I am. Just differently than you apparently.

Apply Occam's Razor.

I am. Just differently than you apparently.
You are dismissing the simple in favor of the complex. That's the opposite of Occam's razor.

Forum List

Back