Did the Mob Kill JFK?

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
On DSC right now (and 11 pm EST), a new document of sorts is being shown about the evidence that JFK was in fact killed by the Mob.

The Who, The Why, The What, etc all answered. Although it is forty six years later, it is good to see the truth finally emerging. Though for anyone following some of my posts here, I have talked about several times about how the Mob was behind the killing of JFK.

I certainly plan to see it. The book it's based on was co-written by Thom Hartmann, and he's been talking about it this last week.

On DSC right now (and 11 pm EST), a new document of sorts is being shown about the evidence that JFK was in fact killed by the Mob.

The Who, The Why, The What, etc all answered. Although it is forty six years later, it is good to see the truth finally emerging. Though for anyone following some of my posts here, I have talked about several times about how the Mob was behind the killing of JFK.

this isn't new, I saw something on A&E a few years ago. I think they had something to do with. Ruby met with a Captain a week or two before. I think they hired Oswald to kill him and Ruby to kill Oswald so he would never speak. They were pissed because Robert was going after them as AG stabbing them in the back since they helped JFK get elected.

this isn't new, I saw something on A&E a few years ago. I think they had something to do with. Ruby met with a Captain a week or two before. I think they hired Oswald to kill him and Ruby to kill Oswald so he would never speak. They were pissed because Robert was going after them as AG stabbing them in the back since they helped JFK get elected.

Difference is, Carlos Marcello's confession has been released now. But you would be right about why they went after him. The Mob had won JFK Chicago and pretty much the election. In return, the Kennedy Brothers turned on the Mob and went after them relentlessly.

So instead of chopping off the tail of the Snake and pissing off the Snake beyond fixing, they chopped off the head.

Oswald read the paper one morning and found out that the JFK motorcade would pass right under his window at work. So he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew JFKs brains out

Oswald read the paper one morning and found out that the JFK motorcade would pass right under his window at work. So he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew JFKs brains out

It would seem that simple. Except for Jack Ruby's involvement along with the CIA involvement with the Mob from the 50's to that time.

There has been a lot of compelling scenarios through the years.
We will never know the truth behind the assasination for sure, but does leave a lot of speculation. Fifty year from now, there still will be speculation.

If they had felt betrayed, I wouldn't put it past them. JFK and The Outfit were very close prior to his election.

Nope. I think people want to believe it was something with more moving parts than it really was.

Except there is concrete evidence, concrete links, motives, opportunity.

A Commission even concluded that Marcello had the motive, means, and opportunity to have Kennedy killed. What has happened is too many people focus on only whether Oswald was the one pulling the trigger. However, the debate whether he was doing this for someone or himself is lost in the byway.

It would seem that simple. Except for Jack Ruby's involvement along with the CIA involvement with the Mob from the 50's to that time.

Jack Ruby was a fan of JFK. he also knew that he had a terminal cancer at the time. It could have been no more than revenge on Oswald.

Nope. I think people want to believe it was something with more moving parts than it really was.

A Commission even concluded that Marcello had the motive, means, and opportunity to have Kennedy killed. What has happened is too many people focus on only whether Oswald was the one pulling the trigger. However, the debate whether he was doing this for someone or himself is lost in the byway.

Nothing more than speculation, Dogbert

Yeah, and people keep sticking to the myth that Jackie was scrabbling across the trunk of the car to try and recover his brains when she was actually just trying to get the fuck out of there because she was panicked and terrified.

Jack Ruby was a fan of JFK. he also knew that he had a terminal cancer at the time. It could have been no more than revenge on Oswald.

I would believe that too if he had not met with a mob captain one or two weeks before the assassination. They have pictures of the meeting. He had also had mob ties from before.

Forum List

Back