Did the media treat Palin with the respect that everyone is demanding for women?

Did the MSM and liberals in general give Palin the very respect they are now demandin

• Im too much of a chicken to expose my hypocrisy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Palin is stupid. just read here (if you can)

Palinisms - Dumb Sarah Palin Quotes Gaffes and Lies

always remember dont retreat, reload!

she also likes to lie a lot

Palin lied when she claimed in her convention speech that an oil gas pipeline "began" under her guidance; in fact, the pipeline was years from breaking ground, if at all.

Palin lied when she told Charlie Gibson that she does not pass judgment on gay people; in fact, she opposes all rights between gay spouses and belongs to a church that promotes conversion therapy.

Palin lied when she denied having said that humans do not contribute to climate change; in fact, she had previously proclaimed that human activity was not to blame.

Palin lied when she claimed that Alaska produces 20 percent of the country's domestic energy supply; in fact, the actual figures, based on any interpretation of her words, are much, much lower.

Palin lied when she told voters she improvised her convention speech when her teleprompter stopped working properly; in fact, all reports showed that the machine had functioned perfectly and that her speech had closely followed the script.

Palin lied when she recalled asking her daughters to vote on whether she should accept the VP offer; in fact, her story contradicts details given by her husband, the McCain campaign, and even Palin herself. (She later added another version.)

The Odd Lies Of Sarah Palin: A Summary Before The Next Round - The Daily Dish - The Atlantic

yeah yeah, Palin is stupid...and you are so bright you post shit from a site called, the daily dish and expect us to take you serious....:badgrin:
actually the post is from the Atlantic there smart guy... nice fail

just as bad my dear...and maybe you didn't notice my name?:D

"they are our neighbors, you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska" was what Palin stated.
Verbatim.
Just as stupid. How does that make her smart in any way on Russian policy?
Seeing the land somehow makes her an expert on Russian policy?
LOL, why do you folks want to cover for this boob?

YOU CAN SEE RUSSIA FROM LAND IN ALASKA.

And the very fact of their close proximity, their continual interaction resulting from the proximity and their shared use of fishing waters, the fact that more Russian students attend the university in Alaska than any other state, and the fact that people move back and forth across the borders made her at least covnersant in foreign policies.

Because RUSSIA IS FOREIGN.

Get it? Huh? Hello?

So...seeing Russia from Alaska makes one a foreign policy expert.....who knew?

Nope. And nobody ever said it did.

And the very fact of their close proximity, their continual interaction resulting from the proximity and their shared use of fishing waters, the fact that more Russian students attend the university in Alaska than any other state, and the fact that people move back and forth across the borders made her at least covnersant in foreign policies.

Get it? Huh? Hello?

I guess you didn't post this then:

Get it? Huh? Hello?

she used the example of the proximity of Russia and Alaska to assert that she has foreign policy experience. thats like the mayor of san diego saying he has foreign policy experience because he is close to mexico. nice fail there oh wise one

she used the example of the proximity of Russia and Alaska to assert that she has foreign policy experience. thats like the mayor of san diego saying he has foreign policy experience because he is close to mexico. nice fail there oh wise one

she did not..good gawd.
And she still had more Foreign policy experience being a Governor than Obama being a JUNIOR SENATOR of less than two years.

Last edited:

NO she did NOT.

But thanks for repeating the meme...just a few posts after the meme is explained and put to rest. It's nice to know that people at usmb can't be bothered with reading.

No she didn't. At the very most she made the statement that the proximity of her state to Russia gave her as much foreign policy experience as the person to whom she was being compared... Barack Obama. Who by the way had none and it is still debatable if he has as much as she did now, three years after his taking office.

Immie

And in that she was correct.

But of course you are changing the question again..my response was to the stupid meme that she said or implied "seeing Russia from Alaska makes one a foreign policy expert"....

The first answer out of her damn mouth was the proximity of Russia to Alaska when the question was asked.
How stupid can you folks get in your support of Sarah Poo?
Get over it. She is a bimbo made good. I like the woman but she is not leadership material.

The first answer out of her damn mouth was the proximity of Russia to Alaska when the question was asked.
Get over it. She is a bimbo made good. I like the woman but she is not leadership material.

I think you should get over it..

No she didn't. At the very most she made the statement that the proximity of her state to Russia gave her as much foreign policy experience as the person to whom she was being compared... Barack Obama. Who by the way had none and it is still debatable if he has as much as she did now, three years after his taking office.

Immie

Another stretch of the truth. Obama was not mentioned in the question. She was not being compared to Obama as she was the VP running.
And she was not running against Obama. McCain was and he had 1000 times the foreign policy experience Obama did.
So why make things up?

Or is this so called war on women just a reflection of partisan politics?
What you perceive as attacks on Palin are due to:

1. she is a political figure and as such, open to political criticism.

2. she is not ready for the national stage. She needs to study harder, get a grip on the issues and get intensive coaching in debate and speech so she won't sound so utterly stupid.

3. Palin a A woman. The Right wing of the Republican party is waging war on WOMEN as a group.

so as a womanpublic figure ( and Hillary took a fair amount of this too), shes open season as to misogynist remarks?

Or is this so called war on women just a reflection of partisan politics?

There was NEVER a woman in politics that was so viciously attacked by the left wing male ego-maniacs than Sarah Palin. Even her children were targets of these vicious attacks.

However, at the same time--this is absolutely no excuse for Rush Limbaugh to act in kind.

I am a fiscal conservative woman--and Limbaugh's comments toward this young woman offended me.

I would like to take all of these male--ego maniacs--coming from both sides of the isle and beat them with a whip until they could no longer stand.

I think you should get over it..

When you have 3 corporations and have 2 million invested in family $$$ that you have sole responsibility for working 70 hour weeks it is not easy to get over.
She was a terrible pick for us and look what we ended up with.
You may think it is funny but I have 100 years of 3 generations of family businesses at risk.
We can not afford to get over it. We live that mistake daily.

"they are our neighbors, you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska" was what Palin stated.
Verbatim.

you should talk. you thought she started the Permanent fund

But of course you are changing the question again..my response was to the stupid meme that she said or implied "seeing Russia from Alaska makes one a foreign policy expert"....
Which she didn't do as she was quoted as doing.

She stated that Russia could be seen from Alaskan territory... (Like the Aleutians)...She would be correct.

Verbatim.

Someone finally bit!!!
She claimed credit for it and she also claimed credit for a gas pipeline "began under my guidance" when the damn thing still has not broken ground.

On the Bridge to Nowhere she claimed she said "Thanks but No Thanks" but actively campaigned for it.

She told Katie Couric she was actively involved with Russian trade officials.
Sarah Palin never, ever met with any Russian trade officials.
And you bought that hook, line and sinker the same as you guys fell for the Fluke bait.
You are too easy to con. No wonder we end up with Obama.
Focus on THE $$$, FISCAL ISSUES.

Which she didn't do as she was quoted as doing.

She stated that Russia could be seen from Alaskan territory... (Like the Aleutians)...She would be correct.

And what does that have to do with foreign policy?
That was the question to her so what does the fact that Russia is close to them have a damn thing to do with foreign policy with Russia?
Why do you folks keep trying over and over and over to cover for the fact that Palin WAS A TERRIBLE PICK?
No matter how hard you try, YOU CAN NOT POLISH A TURD.

Immie

Another stretch of the truth. Obama was not mentioned in the question. She was not being compared to Obama as she was the VP running.
And she was not running against Obama. McCain was and he had 1000 times the foreign policy experience Obama did.
So why make things up?

She was being compared to Obama.

The issue of the campaign was Obama's inexperience. The left tried to say that she was not experienced enough to be President either and had no foreign policy experience at all AND that she would be a "heartbeat" away from the Presidency. The left knew they couldn't say that about McCain, so they targetted her instead.

I'm not stretching the truth. You are downright hiding it.

Immie

Verbatim.

Someone finally bit!!!
She claimed credit for it and she also claimed credit for a gas pipeline "began under my guidance" when the damn thing still has not broken ground.

On the Bridge to Nowhere she claimed she said "Thanks but No Thanks" but actively campaigned for it.

She told Katie Couric she was actively involved with Russian trade officials.
Sarah Palin never, ever met with any Russian trade officials.
And you bought that hook, line and sinker the same as you guys fell for the Fluke bait.
You are too easy to con. No wonder we end up with Obama.
Focus on THE $$$, FISCAL ISSUES.

you can say she claimed a lot of things.
she did negotiations on the gas pipeline while she was in office
as for the rest I guess you have some proof?
And I am easy to con, she was my Governor..I just moved from Alaska after living there for seventeen years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back