Did the Founders want a LIMITED Federal Government?

Did the Founders want a LIMITED Federal Government?

• Yes

Votes: 30 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • I do not know

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Each video but the last one is 15 minutes. The last video is 5 minutes.
They have been seperated so you don't have to watch all of it at once.

As a matter of course they aren't interested in looking. They think a True Democracy [Mob Rule] is where it's at.

I know but at least I made them an offer

You can lead a Horses' Ass to water...but they'd rather drink where they wind up getting verbal diarrhea.

;)

You two are very weak on terms, did you know that? Here, this will help.

Democracy describes a political system in which the political power resides with the people who live and make up a particular state or community rather than with one particular man or a small group of men.
• The word 'democracy' is derived from two Greek words, demos (meaning people) and kratos (meaning power) and hence the term literally means 'government by the people.' Democratic governments vary from society to society and are relative whereby the people will have more influence over the government in one society than in another society.
• .This relativity can be placed into two categories, direct and indirect democracy. In direct democracy all people have a say in how the government is run, with everyone having a vote on every issue which concerns them. In practice this form of democracy is run via public meetings where an issue, such as whether or not cannabis should be legalized is raised, and everyone votes (equally), via raising hands for example. With indirect democracy the people do not have a vote on every issue but instead elect a set of people who will govern the country and deal with the decision-making process. Through this process the people would not have a say on whether cannabis should be legalized but instead the people they elected will vote on it.
• Today democracy is a very popular idea and one which people of all ideologies (including conservatives, republicans, nationalists, marxists and anarchists) all seem to support. The modern and popularly excepted form of democracy is liberal democracy. This form follows the model of indirect democracy with the liberal touch of universal suffrage for both men and women, freedom of the media and elections on a routine basis.

I know but at least I made them an offer

You can lead a Horses' Ass to water...but they'd rather drink where they wind up getting verbal diarrhea.

;)

The truth always make people feel ashamed.

They don't want to know the truth. I posted the premise that if one really wanted to know the intent of the Founders that it was published before the Constitution was ever ratified...it is indeed their intent.

But these cretins will state infatically that NO ONE can know thier intent.

No, they just don't wish to acknowldege it for it will turn their worlds and everything they've been lied to on it's head.

It's easier for them to deny it and live in a lie.

;)

The truth always make people feel ashamed.

They don't want to know the truth. I posted the premise that if one really wanted to know the intent of the Founders that it was published before the Constitution was ever ratified...it is indeed their intent.

But these cretins will state infatically that NO ONE can know thier intent.

No, they just don't wish to acknowldege it for it will turn their worlds and everything they've been lied to on it's head.
It's easier for them to deny it and live in a lie.
Agreed

You two are very weak on terms, did you know that? Here, this will help.

Democracy describes a political system in which the political power resides with the people who live and make up a particular state or community rather than with one particular man or a small group of men.
• The word 'democracy' is derived from two Greek words, demos (meaning people) and kratos (meaning power) and hence the term literally means 'government by the people.' Democratic governments vary from society to society and are relative whereby the people will have more influence over the government in one society than in another society.
• .This relativity can be placed into two categories, direct and indirect democracy. In direct democracy all people have a say in how the government is run, with everyone having a vote on every issue which concerns them. In practice this form of democracy is run via public meetings where an issue, such as whether or not cannabis should be legalized is raised, and everyone votes (equally), via raising hands for example. With indirect democracy the people do not have a vote on every issue but instead elect a set of people who will govern the country and deal with the decision-making process. Through this process the people would not have a say on whether cannabis should be legalized but instead the people they elected will vote on it.
• Today democracy is a very popular idea and one which people of all ideologies (including conservatives, republicans, nationalists, marxists and anarchists) all seem to support. The modern and popularly excepted form of democracy is liberal democracy. This form follows the model of indirect democracy with the liberal touch of universal suffrage for both men and women, freedom of the media and elections on a routine basis.

goofball that did not address the question I asked you

whats your opinion on what the founders wanted for this country?

Hint it wasn't a democracy. Two words first word starts with a C secord word first letter starts with a R.

Last edited:
See, your lack of education is so very evident, Little Saul of the Far Right.

Do you understand that indirect democracy in this country undergirds republicanism: the government by the consent of the governed? The principles of democracy are found in the House of Burgesses, in the Mayflower Compact, in the neu halls of Dutch New York, in the Duke's Laws of New Jersey, in the Puritan townships of New England.

Representatives, Little Saul, are chosen democratically.

But since you have revealed your ignorance and given up the game, I need go no further.

When you need more lessons and are far more humble about your lack of understanding, come back and I will be glad to help you. Bring along your dunderhead, The T, as well.

Last edited:

Do you understand that indirect democracy in this country undergirds republicanism: the government by the consent of the governed? The principles of democracy are found in the House of Burgesses, in the Mayflower Compact, in the neu halls of Dutch New York, in the Duke's Laws of New Jersey, in the Puritan townships of New England.

But since you have revealed your ignorance and given up the game, I need go no further.

When you need more lessons and are far more humble about your lack of understanding, come back and I will be glad to help you. Bring along your dunderhead, The T, as well.

Goofball I am well aware that you have your limits. Come back when you have something better.

Goofball I am well aware that you have your limits. Come back when you have something better.

It's just best to ignore Jokey-Fakey.

Yes, since 1789 and 90. Give you a hint: not gonna stop. Intense, the world changes; it always has. We are no different than any other human beings generally who have ever lived. We work with what we got. In our day and age, the amendment process does not work because we don't have a unified center. We have to work with what we have.

Without a unified center you have no precedent, no Fereral Authority, which bumps it down to the State level. Thats the point. The best State experiment, or the beat value learned from the various State experiments, gets bumped back up. That is the whole point Jake.

What is the point of this thread? The founding fathers wanted many things. They condoned slavery, they prohibited women from voting. Thankfully, they provided us with a flexible “breathing” Constitution that can be amended and interpreted to suit modern times.

What is the point of this thread? The founding fathers wanted many things. They condoned slavery, they prohibited women from voting. Thankfully, they provided us with a flexible “breathing” Constitution that can be amended and interpreted to suit modern times.

What is the point of this thread?

Some people such as yourself need to be remindedwhat the true intent of the founders of this country were.

They condoned slavery, they prohibited women from voting.

Which proves they are human and no human could write such a powerful document as the Constutition, without a higher power guiding them.

Thankfully, they provided us with a flexible “breathing” Constitution that can be amended and interpreted to suit modern times.

So what right do you wish to amend?
The 1st? 4th?
5th?

What is the point of this thread?

Some people such as yourself need to be remindedwhat the true intent of the founders of this country were.

They condoned slavery, they prohibited women from voting.

Which proves they are human and no human could write such a powerful document as the Constutition, without a higher power guiding them.

Thankfully, they provided us with a flexible “breathing” Constitution that can be amended and interpreted to suit modern times.

The 1st? 4th?
5th?

What they want to amend is the right to, speech, voice, witness, conscience, private property, the right to just say no. ;) What they want is control, 24/7 cradle to grave. What they want is credit for every good thing under the sun and someone to blame for every single thing they fuck up.

Little Saulrebnc of the Far Right's god must love racism, sexism, and homophobia because many, many times bigrebnc has made it clear he is for all of those things. So he wants to go back to the 1790s. Anybody got a time machine for him, because he is out of place here.

What did the founding fathers know about what was required to run a 21st century economic and military superpower with over 300 million people?

They intentionaly left the Constitution vague to allow future generations to evolve the government as we expanded

Exactly.

They sit there and say "Well we should just follow the constitution" But then we a judge or an amendment agrees with an argument about the constitution, its activist judges!!:lol:

They're funny people. They left it vague so that society in the future can decide what is best for them. They also made it extremely hard to get amendments and repeal amendments.

Their is no law against Murder in the constitution, should that be allowed? Just because its not in constitution doesn't mean we can't legislate that.

Little Saulrebnc of the Far Right's god must love racism, sexism, and homophobia because many, many times bigrebnc has made it clear he is for all of those things. So he wants to go back to the 1790s. Anybody got a time machine for him, because he is out of place here.

goofball your little blathering rant does not answer that question I asked you earlier.

The 1st? 4th?
5th?

What they want to amend is the right to, speech, voice, witness, conscience, private property, the right to just say no. ;) What they want is control, 24/7 cradle to grave. What they want is credit for every good thing under the sun and someone to blame for every single thing they fuck up.

In other words they want slaves.:clap2:

if anyone REALLY cares what the Founding Fathers were all about, they can read the Founding Fathers Quote thread o_0

Forum List

Back