Did some fool really put a military base, an important one, in a flood plain?

That's not all. They put stealth jets costing over $300,000,000.00 EACH into a hurricane zone during hurricane season and lost 10% of our fleet.

I just heard that 10% of our entire Stealth Fleet was lost by Donald Trump.

And made the excuse they couldn't fly because they are being serviced. Now they are gone.

Nice planning. Great foresight.
If a jet can't fly because it's not airworthy because it's being maintained, it can't fly. Your irrational hatred of Trump cannot change that simple fact.

If only we had someone overall in charge of our armed forces we could hold responsible for that disaster that happened to our military. Like a chief commander or something.
Darn that Trump for repealing the laws of physics by executive order! He shouldn't be allowed to do that!

Speaking of irrational hatred for Trump, deanrd's article is, unsurprisingly, wrong. No jets were lost.

There you go. Let's just have no accountability with a lack of a plan. Let's not blame the guy in charge when there are fuckups.
I guess you missed the part where there were no aircraft with any significant damage, and the ones that rode out the hurricane had their maintenance completed and were relocated. Voices in your head too loud, maybe?

Protip: Anything deanrd posts is utter crap.
So what you are saying is the federal government knew that flooding could be catastrophic to that base and failed to act which has resulted in crippling the aboloties of a strategic air Base.... But we can't blame the federal government for not acting to keep readiness levels up which have compromised our stategic air bases.

Wow. You snowflakes have lost it. Sorry, I don't care who's in charge... That is a shit show and yes the federal government should have the blame since it's literally their responsibility.

Last edited:
Here is a quote. A direct quote. Offutt doesn't have fighter jets
Congrats, when cornered and faced with undisputable evidence you are forced to face up to lying about what I said, clearly that is different than what you put in quotation marks and attributed to me a couple posts earlier. I hope you've learned a lesson about lying since I'll call you out on it every time.

You were trying to correct me. Well, you need to stand corrected. Offutt may more may not have fighter jets on any given day. Now, just stop digging. That hole just keeps getting deeper.
I was correctly pointing out Offutt AFB doesn't have fighter jets. Again, by your logic Myrtle Beach Intl Airport has fighter jets too. Never go full retard, I know your self-esteem issues are on display here but going full retard just gets you embarrassed.

Standard fruitcake debating logic. If you can't win with logic, go with attacking the messenger. You just won your first award. Didn't think you ever would but you finally made it.

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-7_8-41-59.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-7_8-41-59.jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 46
Congrats, when cornered and faced with undisputable evidence you are forced to face up to lying about what I said, clearly that is different than what you put in quotation marks and attributed to me a couple posts earlier. I hope you've learned a lesson about lying since I'll call you out on it every time.

You were trying to correct me. Well, you need to stand corrected. Offutt may more may not have fighter jets on any given day. Now, just stop digging. That hole just keeps getting deeper.
I was correctly pointing out Offutt AFB doesn't have fighter jets. Again, by your logic Myrtle Beach Intl Airport has fighter jets too. Never go full retard, I know your self-esteem issues are on display here but going full retard just gets you embarrassed.

Standard fruitcake debating logic. If you can't win with logic, go with attacking the messenger. You just won your first award. Didn't think you ever would but you finally made it.
So since you can't attack his logic here you are calling him names?

Pot meet kettle lol

Pot meet kettle lol

I just returned the favor. It wasn't the first time he pulled that on me. But this is the first for me on him. But, trust me, it won't be the last. The trust is broken.

If a jet can't fly because it's not airworthy because it's being maintained, it can't fly. Your irrational hatred of Trump cannot change that simple fact.

If only we had someone overall in charge of our armed forces we could hold responsible for that disaster that happened to our military. Like a chief commander or something.
Darn that Trump for repealing the laws of physics by executive order! He shouldn't be allowed to do that!

Speaking of irrational hatred for Trump, deanrd's article is, unsurprisingly, wrong. No jets were lost.

There you go. Let's just have no accountability with a lack of a plan. Let's not blame the guy in charge when there are fuckups.
I guess you missed the part where there were no aircraft with any significant damage, and the ones that rode out the hurricane had their maintenance completed and were relocated. Voices in your head too loud, maybe?

So what you are saying is the federal government knew that flooding could be catastrophic to that base and failed to act which has resulted in crippling the aboloties of a strategic air Base.... But we can't blame the federal government for not acting to keep readiness levels up which have compromised our stategic air bases.

Wow. You snowflakes have lost it. Sorry, I don't care who's in charge... That is a shit show and yes the federal government should have the blame since it's literally their responsibility.
rational person: hey, guys, this base might flood someday. we can mitigate the effects, but we can't prevent it entirely without moving the entire base, and that would cost billions

liberals: OMFG NO WE CANT AFFORD THAT

That's how it would work. So we mitigate the effects as best we can. A hundred-foot floodwall around every base simply isn't feasible.

Mother Nature's a bitch and sometimes gets her way.

rational person: hey, guys, this base might flood someday. we can mitigate the effects, but we can't prevent it entirely without moving the entire base, and that would cost billions

That's how it would work. So we mitigate the effects as best we can. A hundred-foot floodwall around every base simply isn't feasible.

Really. I must be missing the part where they had to move the whole base.

The report that only talk about building up some areas?

Oh wait. Facts are things we have to throw out. Lol

Fucking beautiful

Pot meet kettle lol

I just returned the favor. It wasn't the first time he pulled that on me. But this is the first for me on him. But, trust me, it won't be the last. The trust is broken.

You are doing the same thing as him but also complaining about the thing both of you are doing?

Makes sense.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

I mean you can literally read the land use management plan and proposal for building up a levee... Not the multi-billion dollar move you claim in your lie.

Offutt AFB JLUS Report Final August 2015

but you are saying that rather live in a world of facts you want to make up your own lies and hope they pass on as truth????

So sad. Like is that your intent? Just lie and hope nobody actually has the real information?

I'm sorry that is what you think debate is.

And yes. Damn those liberals creating national emergencies so that they can take billions of dollars from military construction funds.

You are just precious. Next time. Don't lie. I have no use or time for liars so I'll put you on ignore since you bring nothing to the debate.

Why sure they did. They also put an air base in a hurricane alley (Homestead) and didnt evacuate in time so it was tore all to hell.it's also just south of a nuclear plant ( Turkey Point).

Pot meet kettle lol

You are doing the same thing as him but also complaining about the thing both of you are doing?

Makes sense.

View attachment 254485

Works for me. I am sitting in that parking space and he is blowing his horn to make me get out of it faster. I wonder how long it does take for hell of freeze over.

Pot meet kettle lol

Makes sense.

View attachment 254485

Works for me. I am sitting in that parking space and he is blowing his horn to make me get out of it faster. I wonder how long it does take for hell of freeze over.

An interesting view though not one based in reality..

The reality is the humor of you calling somebody out over something you say you don't like and then doing that exact thing in the same post.

Then in the next post defending the thing that you said upset you because you were caught doing it.

And now trying to change the subject because you ended up defending the thing you claimed was upsetting to you, and getting triggered for being called out for doing the same thing you were saying shouldn't be done.

Bravo. Yes you're parked in the space puttingpyour day on hold to try and be an asshole. And he's just laughing honking his horn when he doesn't even want to park there watching you waste your day out of spite, because you think you are holding him up and being an asshole. And instead he's wasting the assholes day.

Pot meet kettle lol

Makes sense.

View attachment 254485

The reality is the humor of you calling somebody out over something you say you don't like and then doing that exact thing in the same post.

Then in the next post defending the thing that you said upset you because you were caught doing it.

And now trying to change the subject because you ended up defending the thing you claimed was upsetting to you, and getting triggered for being called out for doing the same thing you were saying shouldn't be done.

Bravo. Yes you're parked in the space puttingpyour day on hold to try and be an asshole. And he's just laughing honking his horn when he doesn't even want to park there watching you waste your day out of spite, because you think you are holding him up and being an asshole. And instead he's wasting the assholes day.

So we are a couple of Assholes. I can live with that.

Pot meet kettle lol

Makes sense.

View attachment 254485

Yeah except he triggers you so you show off your are an asshole who doesn't even like yourself . Which is rather funny.

Really. I must be missing the part where they had to move the whole base.

The report that only talk about building up some areas?

Oh wait. Facts are things we have to throw out. Lol

Fucking beautiful
You've been all over the place. First you blamed Trump for losing aircraft that actually didn't get lost (TDS must be a terrible thing!), then you blamed the government for putting a base where they put it a century ago. And now you pretend that nobody would oppose moving a base.

I'd ask you to send me a roadmap, but I'm not interested in following your trail of lunacy.

I mean you can literally read the land use management plan and proposal for building up a levee... Not the multi-billion dollar move you claim in your lie.

but you are saying that rather live in a world of facts you want to make up your own lies and hope they pass on as truth????

So sad. Like is that your intent? Just lie and hope nobody actually has the real information?

And yes. Damn those liberals creating national emergencies so that they can take billions of dollars from military construction funds.

You are just precious. Next time. Don't lie. I have no use or time for liars so I'll put you on ignore since you bring nothing to the debate.
Putting me on ignore is a threat? How? LOL!

Meanwhile, I did not claim anyone suggested moving the base. I said liberals would oppose spending the money.

Either make a token effort to keep up and stop lying about what I said, or ignore me.

Makes sense.

View attachment 254485

Yeah except he triggers you so you show off your are an asshole who doesn't even like yourself . Which is rather funny.

And you, being the asshole you are, get in the fight. What's the matter, you don't think he can handle it himself? Maybe not. I notice he's gone quiet. That's okay. I got the time. And the parking space.

Last edited:

Meanwhile, I did not claim anyone suggested moving the base. I said liberals would oppose spending the money.

Either make a token effort to keep up and stop lying about what I said, or ignore me.

I usually think you are a horses ass but this time you just tangle with a donkeys ass. Sandfish gives a new meaning to stupid but he thinks he's brilliant.

I usually think you are a horses ass but this time you just tangle with a donkeys ass. Sandfish gives a new meaning to stupid but he thinks he's brilliant.

Awww it's trying to be a tough guy on the internet... Lol . That's so precious.

Thanks buttercup you made my day. Have a good one. The best thing about you... You don't even realize it.

Oh. So he's exactly like you.

Nebraska flooding inundates home of US Strategic Command

A naval base at least has to be at the water. Is Offutt Air Force Base really getting flooded? Is this the first time? Who is the idiot who put part of the base in the flood plain? Is this just a couple out houses or something that got flooded?

Talk me down, I'm on the edge of facepalming lol.

It was built on the site of Fort Crook that was established in 1890.

Forum List

Back