Did some fool really put a military base, an important one, in a flood plain?

In fact, you can be stationed at a base and know nothing.
Nope, this was already explained to you but I'll try again since you're a bit dense. At Offutt almost everyone know when a plane takes off that is a fighter because it's unusual. As in everyone is at the window going what was that. You get a feel for whether it's common, and it isn't, which is what makes your "Offiut has fighters" thing that much sillier. For you to think one must work a certain job to notice fighters at Offutt screams naive, but hey you'll always go to great effort to project above your feeble weight class right?

Show me some more Droopyvids!

Junior, I don't have a weight class. You seem to think you should have one though. Well, you do. It's light weight. And I know what I saw. And I know what goes on with AF Bases and spend a hell of a lot more time on a hell of a lot more of them than you did. You just came and went fast. You have no idea on how things really are. Yes, cupcake, I was a lifer and us Lifers saw much more than you transients.

Junior, I don't have a weight class.
You do though, you just don't realize it. You're in the "low self-esteem compensation" weight class, and you fight at it every day in here. It's pathetic to see.

And I know what I saw. And I know what goes on with AF Bases and spend a hell of a lot more time on a hell of a lot more of them than you did. You just came and went fast. You have no idea on how things really are.
Ahh but who spent more time at Offutt AFB, the subject of this disagreement? Oh yeah, I did.

I suspect what happened is you thought Offutt had fighters stationed there, are embarrassed because of your error since you spend so much effort in here projecting, and are now overcompensating by going on this bizarre mission to claim Offutt has fighters when they do not. Everyone makes mistakes dude, you'll make more as memories fade just get over it.

Junior, I don't have a weight class.
You do though, you just don't realize it. You're in the "low self-esteem compensation" weight class, and you fight at it every day in here. It's pathetic to see.

And I know what I saw. And I know what goes on with AF Bases and spend a hell of a lot more time on a hell of a lot more of them than you did. You just came and went fast. You have no idea on how things really are.
Ahh but who spent more time at Offutt AFB, the subject of this disagreement? Oh yeah, I did.

I suspect what happened is you thought Offutt had fighters stationed there, are embarrassed because of your error since you spend so much effort in here projecting, and are now overcompensating by going on this bizarre mission to claim Offutt has fighters when they do not. Everyone makes mistakes dude, you'll make more as memories fade just get over it.

So now you are telling me what I thought or what I think? GET OUT OF MY HEAD as they would say on the Simpsons. I already knew they didn't have fighters stationed there anymore than they had where I was stationed at at Ellsworth. But we got visiting fighters as well just like Offutt did. And at no time did I say that Offutt had fighters stationed there. You are now playing the old, it's that way because I said it is. Well, junior, it's not. Get over yourself and work on those debating skills. And I suggest you get over this fantasy about thinking I said one thing because you said I did and get along like a good little boy. As I stated before, I ain't Monobreath.

Hmmm I'm not so sure, your reaction has been way over top over an interpretation of "Offutt doesn't have fighters" so more and more I suspect you were talking about saving the fighters from Offutt from the flooding and are now trying to make as much noise as possible to distract from that.

Hmmm I'm not so sure, your reaction has been way over top over an interpretation of "Offutt doesn't have fighters" so more and more I suspect you were talking about saving the fighters from Offutt from the flooding and are now trying to make as much noise as possible to distract from that.

I am going by your statement correcting me, "There are no fighters at Offutt". I don't need you to correct me. I am a grown man with more experience than you have in such things. And you are dealing with Monobreath. Saying there are no fighters at Offutt and now you are saying that there were no fighters at Offutt that needed to be moved because of the floods. Well, junior grade, how do you know this? What's to say that a couple or three fighters were staying RON that didn't just leave the next morning before the flooding took over the area they were at. I can accept if you said there were no Unicorns at Offutt.

I am going by your statement correcting me, "There are no fighters at Offutt".
You are lying by attributing a quote to me I never said. I said Offutt doesn't have fighter jets. If you really believed strongly in your argument, why would you feel the need to lie?

now you are saying that there were no fighters at Offutt that needed to be moved because of the floods.
Didn't say this either. Your need to lie is quite telling here.

What's to say that a couple or three fighters were staying RON that didn't just leave the next morning before the flooding took over the area they were at.
Whether there were or not isn't relevant to whether Offutt has fighters, any more than an F-16 being at a regional airport for an airshow doesn't mean that airport has F-16s.

I am going by your statement correcting me, "There are no fighters at Offutt".
You are lying by attributing a quote to me I never said. I said Offutt doesn't have fighter jets. If you really believed strongly in your argument, why would you feel the need to lie?

now you are saying that there were no fighters at Offutt that needed to be moved because of the floods.
Didn't say this either. Your need to lie is quite telling here.

What's to say that a couple or three fighters were staying RON that didn't just leave the next morning before the flooding took over the area they were at.
Whether there were or not isn't relevant to whether Offutt has fighters, any more than an F-16 being at a regional airport for an airshow doesn't mean that airport has F-16s.

Stop tap dancing and saying someone else is lying. You stated they weren't there. You lied and now you are trying to dig your way out of the hole. Just stop digging.

You know there is a quote function right? It's quite prove I said "There are no fighters at Offutt" like you quoted me as saying, but you won't because you can't because I didn't say that. Therefore, you're lying about what I said, which pretty much paints your entire position here as fallible since if you felt you could stand on your own two feet with your argument you wouldn't need to lie about what I said.

Go ahead, prove me wrong and quote where I said "There are no fighters at Offutt" should be easy to just first few pages of this thread.

Didn't think so.

You know there is a quote function right? It's quite prove I said "There are no fighters at Offutt" like you quoted me as saying, but you won't because you can't because I didn't say that. Therefore, you're lying about what I said, which pretty much paints your entire position here as fallible since if you felt you could stand on your own two feet with your argument you wouldn't need to lie about what I said.

Go ahead, prove me wrong and quote where I said "There are no fighters at Offutt" should be easy to just first few pages of this thread.

Didn't think so.

Here is a quote. A direct quote.

Offutt doesn't have fighter jets

That is a quote from your very own message. You were trying to correct me. Well, you need to stand corrected. Offutt may more may not have fighter jets on any given day. Now, just stop digging. That hole just keeps getting deeper.

Nebraska flooding inundates home of US Strategic Command

A naval base at least has to be at the water. Is Offutt Air Force Base really getting flooded? Is this the first time? Who is the idiot who put part of the base in the flood plain? Is this just a couple out houses or something that got flooded?

Talk me down, I'm on the edge of facepalming lol.

About 1/3rd of the base. The Base wanted real Levies after the 2011 flood that they prevented entering the base. This time, the levie wasn't enough. They lacked about 2 feet. But no essential equipment was lost, the runway was still able to launch if needed and it was all hands on deck to keep it from being even worse. And yes, it was more than a few houses. Right now, they arr having to clear away a lot of corn stalks off the base that floated in. It's a mess. But the Military is better at it than the Sillyvillians so it won't be long before it's all cleaned up.

You forget that two bases were hit real hard by Hurricanes in the South earlier that almost wasted the entire bases. At Tyndell, there were 23 F-22s that were damaged.
Homestead AFB was completely wiped out in 1992 by Hurricane Andrew.

You can plan for anything -- except the things you can't imagine.

A naval base at least has to be at the water. Is Offutt Air Force Base really getting flooded? Is this the first time? Who is the idiot who put part of the base in the flood plain? Is this just a couple out houses or something that got flooded?

OK.. I'll talk you down gently.. Take one step back.. MAYBE it's a good thing. After all, if the sea levels are gonna eat the planet in the next 12 years, all branches of the Armed Forces need to learn how to operate amphibiously....

:banana: :backpedal: :banana:
I wanna see an A-10 floatplane.

That's not all. They put stealth jets costing over $300,000,000.00 EACH into a hurricane zone during hurricane season and lost 10% of our fleet.

I just heard that 10% of our entire Stealth Fleet was lost by Donald Trump.

And made the excuse they couldn't fly because they are being serviced. Now they are gone.

Nice planning. Great foresight.
If a jet can't fly because it's not airworthy because it's being maintained, it can't fly. Your irrational hatred of Trump cannot change that simple fact.

OK.. I'll talk you down gently.. Take one step back.. MAYBE it's a good thing. After all, if the sea levels are gonna eat the planet in the next 12 years, all branches of the Armed Forces need to learn how to operate amphibiously....

I wanna see an A-10 floatplane.

Great idea.. Make the height of pontoons high enough and the NAVY could use it to replace small torpedo boats.. :113:

That's not all. They put stealth jets costing over $300,000,000.00 EACH into a hurricane zone during hurricane season and lost 10% of our fleet.

And made the excuse they couldn't fly because they are being serviced. Now they are gone.

If a jet can't fly because it's not airworthy because it's being maintained, it can't fly. Your irrational hatred of Trump cannot change that simple fact.

If only we had someone overall in charge of our armed forces we could hold responsible for that disaster that happened to our military. Like a chief commander or something.

If only we had someone overall in charge of our armed forces we could hold responsible for that disaster that happened to our military. Like a chief commander or something.
Darn that Trump for repealing the laws of physics by executive order! He shouldn't be allowed to do that!

Speaking of irrational hatred for Trump, deanrd's article is, unsurprisingly, wrong. No jets were lost.

Darn that Trump for repealing the laws of physics by executive order! He shouldn't be allowed to do that!

Speaking of irrational hatred for Trump, deanrd's article is, unsurprisingly, wrong. No jets were lost.

There you go. Let's just have no accountability with a lack of a plan. Let's not blame the guy in charge when there are fuckups.

There you go. Let's just have no accountability with a lack of a plan. Let's not blame the guy in charge when there are fuckups.
I guess you missed the part where there were no aircraft with any significant damage, and the ones that rode out the hurricane had their maintenance completed and were relocated. Voices in your head too loud, maybe?

Protip: Anything deanrd posts is utter crap.

Here is a quote. A direct quote. Offutt doesn't have fighter jets
Congrats, when cornered and faced with undisputable evidence you are forced to face up to lying about what I said, clearly that is different than what you put in quotation marks and attributed to me a couple posts earlier. I hope you've learned a lesson about lying since I'll call you out on it every time.

You were trying to correct me. Well, you need to stand corrected. Offutt may more may not have fighter jets on any given day. Now, just stop digging. That hole just keeps getting deeper.
I was correctly pointing out Offutt AFB doesn't have fighter jets. Again, by your logic Myrtle Beach Intl Airport has fighter jets too. Never go full retard, I know your self-esteem issues are on display here but going full retard just gets you embarrassed.

For the firs time, the Af and Army just might have to adopt the phrase "How long can YOU tread water".

Just need pontoons on those fighter jets..
640x340_fromseatosky2.png

Forum List

Back