Did Sarah Palin believe the Queen is in charge of the British Military?

MSNBC Interviews Clueless Sarah Palin Supporters At Book Signing..THE CLUELESS!

09'
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXKuDYvM6Wk&feature=related]MSNBC Interviews Clueless Sarah Palin Supporters At Book Signing - YouTube[/ame]
As for the people that keep on defending Sarah. Clueless, Then! and Now!, the problem is it's painful to be shown as her supports, and stupid Loser’s on top BTW, And you don't know that to start fools… AKA: “Sarah’s Fool’s” and bring on the entertainment too. Reading the post by Sarah’s Fool’s expose your limitations on moving forward in politic's or in life suckers and send her a direct buck or two! And how is the bus ride to nowhere going as was she not going to educate herself? She gave up fast on that. What a winner!

09'
MSNBC Interviews Clueless Sarah Palin Supporters At Book Signing - YouTube
As for the people that keep on defending Sarah. Clueless, Then! and Now!, the problem is it's painful to be shown as her supports, and stupid Loser’s on top BTW, And you don't know that to start fools… AKA: “Sarah’s Fool’s” and bring on the entertainment too. Reading the post by Sarah’s Fool’s expose your limitations on moving forward in politic's or in life suckers and send her a direct buck or two! And how is the bus ride to nowhere going as was she not going to educate herself? She gave up fast on that. What a winner!

Who do you think is 'defending' Palin? Accuracy is accuracy... no matter who says it. Palin was correct. Pointing that out is not 'defending' her... it is defending accuracy.

I see where you got your username... stupidity is painful to see. So, yea, you are causing pain. I'm surprised that you are proud to be stupid though.

Actually, she addressed that (in a slip shod fashion) by noting that the STATE of Alaska engaged in negotiations with both Canada and Russia. Which, by the way, is also true.

So, the state of Alaska is authorized to enter into contracts with foreign countries with no approval from the federal government?

Um, yes. Just like the state of California and the city of San Diego is.

I am outraged.

By the utter idiocy of the GayBikerBoy.

She was trying to use that comment to try to prove she's got foreign experience.

Actually, she addressed that (in a slip shod fashion) by noting that the STATE of Alaska engaged in negotiations with both Canada and Russia. Which, by the way, is also true.

So, the state of Alaska is authorized to enter into contracts with foreign countries with no approval from the federal government?

NEW YORK JOINS QUEBEC IN A PACT ON ACID RAIN FALLOUT - NYTimes.com

Check out the DATE, ABS.

Check out the DATE, ABS.

Yeah...........I know..........7 days after I showed up in boot camp.

I served 20 years and retired in 2002.

Your point from 1982 is?

Can someone please help, with a list of Sarah’s five greatest agreement or treaties (if she could) and meetings with foreign countries other than Canada and Russia? And screw the Karzai meeting it was show and crap 08’, on any policy to claim any experience? Before the end of her 2.5 years as Alaska crap governor of did nothing. As was not 1.2 years of that spent on the McCain loss and figuring out how to profit from fame before she bailed out on Alaskans? As I look over the web there are none to find and read? Could Sarah be referring to sitting on the gas board with business and flying under Federal rules on what can or not be done? How is that dealing directly with a government from a foreign land and forming an agreement for/in government for the people? Did she like go to china and cut a deal that would be both business and government as they are the same. No? I want to learn!

Sarah Palin on Energy Policy, Oil, and Energy Independence !!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYwjeosRpJk&feature=player_embedded"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYwjeosRpJk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Still wrong the Major Arab country cost per barrel of oil to produce with no regulation is $1.50 that’s right 150 penny’s per 55 gal. barrel. And loaded on the ship headed somewhere in this worlds market BTW. I don’t think it cost anywhere near this price level for America or Canada to produce. So the big oil company will still chase the bucks they can make and import oil from Asia, Mexico and South America. As profit’s to share holders run the show, as like the America share holders fuck themselves (but do get their gas for less when the profit check comes in BTW) and I and you are paying for this anal ride!

“The Alaska Gasline Inducement Act (AGIA) was enacted into state law in 2007. AGIA is intended to expedite the development of an Alaska natural gas pipeline through the establishment of mutual commitments and responsibilities between the AGIA licensee and the State of Alaska. TransCanada was awarded the AGIA license in December 2008, and in June 2009 ExxonMobil joined TransCanada and together form the Alaska Pipeline Project.” Alaska Pipeline Project - Publications

Sarah Palin, AGIA and TransCanada.. (That Gov. Palin awarding a contract to a private company)
How is sitting on a panel to determine what private corporations get the money/contract.
Governor Sarah Palin signed a bill to award the Alaskan Pipeline contract exclusively to TransCanada.
Gee I can sign my name too!
So was this a Government to Government negotiations experience? Hmm?.. You make the call!

“Alaska lawmakers are not so keen on the idea anymore. From Alaska Dispatch, February 4, 2011:

House GOP leaders say the state should bail on the proposed Alaska natural gas line project by mid-July if pipeline backers can't prove that it is economically viable.

House Bill 142, introduced Friday by House Speaker Mike Chenault and four other key Republicans, seeks a way out of the contractual agreement put in place between the state and TransCanada under the Alaska Gasline Inducement Act. AGIA obligates the state to reimburse TransCanada up to $500 million for pre-construction studies and other work on the project, which envisions a large-diameter pipeline from the North Slope to either Valdez or Canada or possibly both.”
Great Business savvy Sarah. You can run the show!

Last edited:

Check out the DATE, ABS.

Yeah...........I know..........7 days after I showed up in boot camp.

I served 20 years and retired in 2002.

Your point from 1982 is?

That the ability of a STATE (in this case, New York State) to enter into compacts and agreements with other international entities (in this case, a province of another nation) is of long standing.

New York has also entered into TREATIES with various American Indian tribes.

You had asked. I have answered.

I'm watching "Game Change" and she told Woody that she would support John with his working with the "Queen".

She didn't know what the "Fed" is.

She thought Iraq attacked us on 9/11.

Is this movie for real?

How stupid are you?

The Queen commands the troops. Our Governor General the GG commands our troops.

So how stupid are you little liberals?
Although the Commander-in-Chief of the British Armed Forces is legally the Sovereign, under constitutional practice the Prime Minister, with the Secretary of State for Defence whom he may appoint or dismiss, holds power over the deployment and disposition of British forces, and the declaration of war. The Prime Minister can authorise, but not directly order, the use of Britain's nuclear weapons and the Prime Minister is hence a Commander-in-Chief in all but name.
Prime Minister of the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
>
Which would explain why we saw Churchill, FDR, and Stalin together during WW2, but the King was not among them.

Commander-in-chief of the British Armed Forces
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Commander-In-Chief of the
British Armed Forces

The Commander-in-chief of the British Armed Forces is the ultimate and overall head of the United Kingdom’s Armed Forces; as well as the nation’s highest military rank.

As the Armed Forces are subordinate only to the British Crown; the British Monarch (HM Queen Elizabeth II) holds the title.

The Queen has the ultimate authority of the Armed Forces; to prevent their unconstitutional usage, as well as the figure to whom all members swear an oath of allegiance.

The Prime Minister and Cabinet conduct the day-to-day regulation and placement of the armed forces, however; the power to control and regulate them still fall under the Crowns personal prerogative. The title is at the pinnacle of the Command Structure of the Armed Forces.

She's the boss. I think ultimate authority sums it up quite well.

Commander-in-chief of the British Armed Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How stupid are you?

Although the Commander-in-Chief of the British Armed Forces is legally the Sovereign, under constitutional practice the Prime Minister, with the Secretary of State for Defence whom he may appoint or dismiss, holds power over the deployment and disposition of British forces, and the declaration of war. The Prime Minister can authorise, but not directly order, the use of Britain's nuclear weapons and the Prime Minister is hence a Commander-in-Chief in all but name.
>
Which would explain why we saw Churchill, FDR, and Stalin together during WW2, but the King was not among them.

Commander-in-chief of the British Armed Forces
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Commander-In-Chief of the
British Armed Forces

The Commander-in-chief of the British Armed Forces is the ultimate and overall head of the United Kingdom’s Armed Forces; as well as the nation’s highest military rank.

As the Armed Forces are subordinate only to the British Crown; the British Monarch (HM Queen Elizabeth II) holds the title.

The Queen has the ultimate authority of the Armed Forces; to prevent their unconstitutional usage, as well as the figure to whom all members swear an oath of allegiance.

The Prime Minister and Cabinet conduct the day-to-day regulation and placement of the armed forces, however; the power to control and regulate them still fall under the Crowns personal prerogative. The title is at the pinnacle of the Command Structure of the Armed Forces.

She's the boss. I think ultimate authority sums it up quite well.

Commander-in-chief of the British Armed Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I posted similar a while ago. Some posters apparently can't cope with the fact that Palin was correct.

Just this morning, on the BBC, they called the Queen the Commander In Chief of the British Armed Forces. So, the BBC knows. :lol:

I'm watching "Game Change" and she told Woody that she would support John with his working with the "Queen".

She didn't know what the "Fed" is.

She thought Iraq attacked us on 9/11.

Is this movie for real?

How stupid are you?

>

In the UK, after the General Election, the Monarch requests the majority party to form a government. It is at the behest of the Monarch that the government is formed. The Monarch listens to his/her people, and requests a government be formed according to the wishes of the people. Ergo, the Prime Minister serves as a representative of the Monarch.... hence, Churchill would represent the Monarch of his day, just as Cameron represents the Queen.

Idiot.

You are treating a hatchet job by some Obama water carriers as the truth about her understanding of issues? What Hollywood and rdean think of as real, and truth seem to be in opposition most of the time.

So that former beauty queen, failed espn reporter, Sarah palin would have been a great VP or better yet, a great nominee in 2012 for the presidency of the United States?

Seriously, can you say this with a straight face?

Can you say Joe Biden with a straight face?
That fucker is dumber than Tim Kaine.

I didn't vote for Obama, so I didn't vote for a complete ignoramus. Come to think of it, I didn't vote for McCain either.

You really shouldn't make assumptions, despite the common interpretation, the only one that you make an ass out of is yourself.

You're really still playing this game of trying to convince people you didn't vote for McCain/Palin? It's funny, if only because you think people actually buy it. Palin is the ignoramus, by the way. McCain just has mental problems (all kidding aside, his behavior screams PTSD).

I buy it... I didn't vote for McCain either. It is only the partisan hacks that struggle with the concept that we don't all buy the bullshit.

But... seriously.... fucking sick of you to mock McCain for his military service... I am not surprised that you do... generally, the left lack morals.

I'm not mocking his service. I'm commenting on his clear mental disability. The erratic behavior, wild mood swings, hyperaggression. They're all signs.

You're really still playing this game of trying to convince people you didn't vote for McCain/Palin? It's funny, if only because you think people actually buy it. Palin is the ignoramus, by the way. McCain just has mental problems (all kidding aside, his behavior screams PTSD).

I buy it... I didn't vote for McCain either. It is only the partisan hacks that struggle with the concept that we don't all buy the bullshit.

But... seriously.... fucking sick of you to mock McCain for his military service... I am not surprised that you do... generally, the left lack morals.

I'm not mocking his service. I'm commenting on his clear mental disability. The erratic behavior, wild mood swings, hyperaggression. They're all signs.

I didn't realize you were qualified to diagnose PTSD. My bad.

But.... while we're playing mental health professionals.... your posts clearly mark you out as a total idiot. So, clearly, you are.

I think the first book she "wrote" was amazing: "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent".

09'
MSNBC Interviews Clueless Sarah Palin Supporters At Book Signing - YouTube
OMG, great video from You-Tube. Those two had to really stretch to support Palin after it was pointed out that she supported the bail-out.

Forum List

Back