Did Rand Paul just get a ticket to the WH 2016

Liberal Democrats should be happy. They want bigger government. They have it.

mayday-wants-more-government.jpg

What could go wrong?

I think Liz Warren is the Democrat version of John McCain.

I don't trust either one of them.

Randy has a small problem..... getting a GOP nomination first.

Paul is still running behind Christie and Bush.
Not sure another flip flop can close that gap.

Rand running? Yes, we saw that in his video....he almost choked on his burger in his hurry to run....but didn't forget his beer.

Ok - that was funny.

I don't think Paul is going to make much headway with black voters or hispanic voters. Christie outpolls Paul among black voters by nearly 2 to 1.

As far as Hispanics go: "The 2011 Pew Hispanic Center survey asked Latinos whether they would “pay higher taxes to support a larger government or pay lower taxes and have a smaller government”? Hispanics backed higher taxes and more government by 75 percent to 19 percent."

I think Paul would actually help himself a lot more by trying to appeal to moderate voters. And maybe this casting off of his old self is meant to do just that - convince moderate voters that he's not the wingnut he used to be.

Any opponent who is not for demilitarizing American police forces will lose against the candidate who is for it. Odds are both parties will call for demilitarization and neutralize Paul, but if they don't Paul will shoot to the front.

Forum List

Back