‘Massive failure’: Biden WH just doxxed the special forces team sent to Israel to help free hostages

Dozens and dozens of photos of Seal Team Six on the public Facebook page.

SEAL Team Six:

10679851-701488033262493-5360304992892925029-o.jpg

Remember when they tried to block that picture from being published online because it compromised their identities?

Me neither.

Globalist commie scum.

USA Today is well known for being part of the FAKE NEWS cabal that sold us the Iraq War, Russia Collusion, and Juicy Smollet as Christ on the Cross.

I attack your source.

I learned it from you. I learned it from you.
aha. you claim you learned something. that's cute.

let me guess. when trump posted pics on twitter with unblurred faces of military people, no one could have doxxed them.

but now, when biden did it, doxxing is a real problem. you are a sad joke.

A Defense Department official speaking on condition of anonymity told Newsweek that such personnel generally have their faces covered or their face digitally blurred prior to a photo release.

Well as long as unnamed source says that "generally" faces are blurred than you know that Orange Man did a naughty.
that's right, hero.

you rather trust twatteruser samosaur, who saved the soldiers by putting black boxes on their faces.

enjoy your poutrage, trumptard.

I know it's an endless reservoir of tired out cliche's that achieve absolutely no new thresholds in terms of "owning the Libs".

But still.

Seriously.

Can you imagine if you know who did this?

I mean, that is an objectively brazen fuck up of mammoth proportions by any standard.

I'm just glad we no longer have Orange Man at the wheel.

All that peace and prosperity can get a guy down.

What with all the mean tweets, and orange hair, and manufactured scandals.

That was chaos.

This is what, lucid, rational, adult leadership looks like.

So here's to endless proxy wars with nuclear/soon to be powers on two fronts.

Here's to an ascendant China.

Here's to record illegal immigration.

And here's to the demise of US energy hegemony.

Eat it, you unsophisticated ignorant fuckin' MAGATs.

The enlightened ones are now in charge.

And we've got more adultin' to do.

THROW THAT SENILE PEDOPHILE PIECE OF SHIT IN PRISON

The WH doxxed these heros for a PHOTO OP?

Come on…this is really pathetic. Now these guys and their families will be hunted by Radical Islamist Extremists.

This is impeachable.

Biden's security teams should be removed and sent to protect these men and their families. Let Pelosi pay for his security. What a slimey incompetent crew of gangsters. And, it's perfectly plausible the faggots this clown surrounds itself with did it on purpose.

He probably wants Americans killed so he can bomb Iran.

2 hot wars….and just wait until China attacks Taiwan.

Congrats Biden voters. This blood is on your hands. You killed many foreigners.

The WH doxxed these heros for a PHOTO OP?

Come on…this is really pathetic. Now these guys and their families will be hunted by Radical Islamist Extremists.

This is impeachable.
wow. again? fascinating

WAnt some nukes flying? Just keep electing Biden or his fellow scum. They already helped Iran get nukes and the missiles they need, now the ass clown wants to help Saudi Arabia become a nuclear power. These people are true vermin, and will sell out anybody for bux.

And MILLIONS of dumb motherfuckers will vote for Biden again.

We are in a recession, and on the brink of WWIII….and Arab leaders will not even MEET with Biden.

WE ARE AN INTERNATIONAL JOKE. THE ADULTS ARE NOT IN CHARGE, THE SENILE GERIATRIC IS IN CHARGE.

Forum List

Back