Did President Trump Ease Sanctions Against Russia's Intelligence Agency As a 'Gift' to Putin?

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
The U.S. Treasury department updated President Obama's sanctions against the Russia's Federal Security Service to allow U.S. companies to continue selling consumer technology to Russian citizens.

......Cable news shows (except Faux of course) are discussing Putin's behavior, ex intel agent/guest on MSNBC said Putin knows the promises Flynn and Tillerson made are in jeopardy as the press continues to expose the Don and his band of collaborators

This is fun!

FACT CHECK: Did President Trump Ease Sanctions Against Russia's Intelligence Agency As a 'Gift' to Putin?

Snopes. LMAO!

pondering-Snopes.jpg

Good, the sanctions are stupid.

comrade sez what?

i'm not your comrade, commie.

I said the sanction were stupid. I'm glad to see them eased, and will be happier when they are done away with completely.

you love Putin just like Cheetolini, he's the commie, dopey

Everything in your post was stupid and wrong.

1. I do not love Putin.

2. His name is Trump, and you are a fool.

3. Putin is not a communist.

4. It is not credible that you are stupid enough to believe that someone disagreeing with you must be "dopey".

See how that works?

You are of the opinion that sanctions predicated on a pack of lies should be lifted, and that means you love the person upon whom said unjust sanctions were placed.

And the moonbats can't figure out why nobody is taking them seriously.

comrade sez what?

I said the sanction were stupid. I'm glad to see them eased, and will be happier when they are done away with completely.

1. I do not love Putin.

4. It is not credible that you are stupid enough to believe that someone disagreeing with you must be "dopey".

You sound quite angry like most every Cheetolini follower

take some valium or like me guzzle a bottle of Jack, chill

comrade sez what?

1. I do not love Putin.

You sound quite angry like most every Cheetolini follower

take some valium or like me guzzle a bottle of Jack, chill

Nope. I'm just calling you on your bullshit.

1. I do not love Putin.

Forum List

Back