Did Palin swindle her supporters?

SarahPAC Donation Plea Hints at Run

Leaving open the possibility that former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will run for president, her political action committee SarahPAC is asking for donations. A letter from SarahPAC treasurer Tim Crawford makes the plea, The Des Moines Register reports.

“Gov. Palin is on the verge of making her decision of whether or not to run for office,” the letter reads. “It’s one of the most difficult and important decisions of her life. And I want her to know that she has our support. Gov. Palin is a proven leader . . . Someone must save our nation.”

<snip>

"Send your best, one-time gift to SarahPAC today to help her elect more common-sense conservatives — and show her that we support her if she decides to run," Crawford writes.

SarahPAC Donation Plea Hints at Run

A little deception maybe?
Oh, just a little.

I can see how that would be considered to look a little deceptive or dishonest. However, the letter in question was dated September 20th... well before she made the formal announcement she was not running. And I know people are going to say 'But Bristol said...' Does anyone really care what Bristol says, or think she is 100% accurate or truthful with everything she says? I certainly don't. Then again, I don't think that about any politician or political spokesperson.

First of all Conservative, I'd like to say I typically enjoy your postings. I've agreed with you and when I disagreed with you, it wasn't because you didn't do a good job of presenting your case.
But in this case, I'm a bit surprised by your responses.. Don't do it again!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back