Did Palin swindle her supporters?

Bristol Palin said in June that the decision had been made, but the decision was going to be kept in the family. As late as September 20th, SarahPac was soliciting donors for money. But I thought the decision was had already been made two months earlier?

They moved on their own accord. They created this group on their own with no apparent leadership from Palin, EVER. While I hate Caribou Barbie as much as anyone, how could you possibly blame her for these two idiots' ludicrous behavior?

Right, and Bernie Madoff's victims were also victims of their own stupidity.

You're smarter than this.

People gave money TO Madoff.. to invest (he said).

This group was formed on their own, with no input, assistance or support from Palin.

I know you cab see the difference.

They moved on their own accord. They created this group on their own with no apparent leadership from Palin, EVER. While I hate Caribou Barbie as much as anyone, how could you possibly blame her for these two idiots' ludicrous behavior?

I've seen all types of Cons and victims. The part I never understand is that when everyone is made aware of the con, no one ever blames the con artist. People always blame the person who was conned. It's facinating how that works and the main reason why Con artist go on to do bigger and better cons.

One man conned a guy out of hundred of thousands by pretending he was going to sell the scrap metal from the demolition of the Eifel Tower. Once the guy figured it was a con, he blamed himself and never went after the money.

Weird shit...
Yep, people tend to blame the suckers....and there is one born every minute.

Victims of their own poor choices.

But she certainly led them on. And thousands of others.

I wonder how many other of her moranic supporters, left their "homes, lives and families" to move to IA to campaign for her BEFORE she even announced she WASN'T running????:eusa_whistle:
No idea. But most of them gave her money. Money she got for dangling her run over their heads.

I wonder how much USRetard gave her.

Has he even been in here since the news broke that Palin wasn't running?

QUICK! Someone go check the dumpster out back!

This group was formed on their own, with no input, assistance or support from Palin.

:confused: I'm not claiming that she had anything to do with the group they formed.

She certainly did lead people on by starting her PAC and flirting for months with her followers about running for president.

I wonder how many other of her moranic supporters, left their "homes, lives and families" to move to IA to campaign for her BEFORE she even announced she WASN'T running????:eusa_whistle:
No idea. But most of them gave her money. Money she got for dangling her run over their heads.

I wonder how much USRetard gave her.

Has he even been in here since the news broke that Palin wasn't running?

QUICK! Someone go check the dumpster out back!
Last we heard he was working on his sun tan.

I kind of feel sorry for him. Only kind of, though.

She gets to keep it until she desides to run in the future.

Then she can do it all over again.

Until her little game runs out
wpid-1029-christine-odonnell-gawker-00-480x360.jpg

Bristol Palin said in June that the decision had been made, but the decision was going to be kept in the family. As late as September 20th, SarahPac was soliciting donors for money. But I thought the decision was had already been made two months earlier?

SarahPAC was only allowed to collect money to spend on 'her' campaign? Really?

Funny, I wasn't aware of that rule/law. Apparently, neither is SarahPAC...

https://www.sarahpacdonate.com/s_wb?gclid=COy52tOU16sCFYpn5QodFFiLFQ
Taking back control of the House last year was only the first step. Now you and I must fix our eyes on 2012. Our goal is to take back the White House and the Senate. We must take back control of Congress and the White House in order to undo the damage done by the disastrous Obama/Pelosi/Reid agenda.

I’ll be supporting commonsense conservative candidates in crucial off-year elections and doing all that I can to ramp up our preparations for 2012. And I promise to join you in holding new members of Congress accountable to ensure that they live up to their campaign promises to rein in out-of-control government spending and to repeal and replace the massive, burdensome, and unwanted Obamacare bill.

Someone should report them to Attack Watch or something! "rofl:

:confused: I'm not claiming that she had anything to do with the group they formed.

She certainly did lead people on by starting her PAC and flirting for months with her followers about running for president.

I just posted a link to the PAC website. Take a look at the opening page. The PAC is a political action committee. It's not solely for Palin's personal campaign, which technically never existed.

I think Palin was a very poor choice for McCain. I think she had zero shot at the Presidency on her own. That being said, I find it comical that some on the left continue to vilify her, talk about her, create threads about her, etc.

Her PAC did nothing wrong. Palin did not have any connection to the group in the OP,other than the fact they were supporting a candidacy that as yet, did not actually exist.

Oh, so now the volunteers are victims. You clowns never give up.
Victims of their own poor choices.

But she certainly led them on. And thousands of others.

She did lead them on. Such a good christian isn't she? She cares so much about all the right christian things but when it comes to real people, she uses them up and drains their bank accounts.

She absolutely led them on, but the final decision was theirs.

Taking back control of the House last year was only the first step. Now you and I must fix our eyes on 2012. Our goal is to take back the White House and the Senate. We must take back control of Congress and the White House in order to undo the damage done by the disastrous Obama/Pelosi/Reid agenda.

I’ll be supporting commonsense conservative candidates in crucial off-year elections and doing all that I can to ramp up our preparations for 2012. And I promise to join you in holding new members of Congress accountable to ensure that they live up to their campaign promises to rein in out-of-control government spending and to repeal and replace the massive, burdensome, and unwanted Obamacare bill.

From NewsMax:

SarahPAC Donation Plea Hints at Run

Leaving open the possibility that former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will run for president, her political action committee SarahPAC is asking for donations. A letter from SarahPAC treasurer Tim Crawford makes the plea, The Des Moines Register reports.

“Gov. Palin is on the verge of making her decision of whether or not to run for office,” the letter reads. “It’s one of the most difficult and important decisions of her life. And I want her to know that she has our support. Gov. Palin is a proven leader . . . Someone must save our nation.”

<snip>

"Send your best, one-time gift to SarahPAC today to help her elect more common-sense conservatives &#8212; and show her that we support her if she decides to run," Crawford writes.

A little deception maybe?

Last edited:
I find this kind of sad.

Sarah Palin’s Die Hard Supporters ‘Stunned,’ ‘Disappointed’ - ABC News

What becomes of all the money she's raised? Prolly paid out in a salary to herself.

:eusa_eh:

You can be damn sure that her cross cuntry vacation tour was paid for by her supporters.

link please, showing this group paid for the bus tour.
The trip appears to be part vacation, part political rally and part reality show. Fuel, lodging and other expenses are being paid for by SarahPAC, Palin’s political committee, which is also soliciting donations online in connection with the journey.

The Influence Industry: The fine lines between a Palin vacation and Palin tour - The Washington Post

I just posted a link to the PAC website. Take a look at the opening page. The PAC is a political action committee. It's not solely for Palin's personal campaign, which technically never existed.

I think Palin was a very poor choice for McCain. I think she had zero shot at the Presidency on her own. That being said, I find it comical that some on the left continue to vilify her, talk about her, create threads about her, etc.

Her PAC did nothing wrong. Palin did not have any connection to the group in the OP,other than the fact they were supporting a candidacy that as yet, did not actually exist.
She wouldn't have had to announce that she wasn't running if she hadn't been toying with the idea all along. Or toying with her fans.

Leaving open the possibility that former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will run for president, her political action committee SarahPAC is asking for donations. A letter from SarahPAC treasurer Tim Crawford makes the plea, The Des Moines Register reports.

“Gov. Palin is on the verge of making her decision of whether or not to run for office,” the letter reads. “It’s one of the most difficult and important decisions of her life. And I want her to know that she has our support. Gov. Palin is a proven leader . . . Someone must save our nation.”

<snip>

"Send your best, one-time gift to SarahPAC today to help her elect more common-sense conservatives — and show her that we support her if she decides to run," Crawford writes.

Oh, just a little.

But,but,,,,,,,

Governor Palin has run Her PAC Better than how Obama, Clinton, and Romney Ran their PACs
<snip>

"How someone runs and manages a multi-million dollar PAC tells you something about how that person would run a political campaign. After all, operating a PAC tests your ability to convince other people to give you money and tests your ability to handle their money as effectively and efficiently as possible. The experience one receives from running and managing a PAC is probably the closest experience one gets to running a campaign as the two experiences share similar mechanics and dynamics."
Governor Palin has Run Her PAC Better than How Obama, Clinton, and Romney Ran Their PACs | Conservatives4Palin

I'm curious about these PACs.

If I start a RaviPAC and get donations, can I pay myself what ever salary I feel I am worth? Write off all of my travels as long as I run my mouth about politics at every stop?

This is quite a racket.

I'm curious about these PACs.

If I start a RaviPAC and get donations, can I pay myself what ever salary I feel I am worth? Write off all of my travels as long as I run my mouth about politics at every stop?

This is quite a racket.

It's a little more complicated than that...but not much ;)

<snip>

"Send your best, one-time gift to SarahPAC today to help her elect more common-sense conservatives — and show her that we support her if she decides to run," Crawford writes.

Oh, just a little.

I can see how that would be considered to look a little deceptive or dishonest. However, the letter in question was dated September 20th... well before she made the formal announcement she was not running. And I know people are going to say 'But Bristol said...' Does anyone really care what Bristol says, or think she is 100% accurate or truthful with everything she says? I certainly don't. Then again, I don't think that about any politician or political spokesperson.

Forum List

Back