Did Palin swindle her supporters?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I find this kind of sad.

Peter Singleton and Michelle McCormick left their jobs, homes, and families to move to Iowa to campaign for Sarah Palin. Wednesday evening they found out they didn’t have a candidate.

The former Alaska governor’s supporters founded a group called Organize4Palin to build a grassroots network and essentially campaign for her: go to county meetings, stump for Palin with politically connected Iowans, and form a loose campaign structure for what they saw as an inevitable Palin campaign. It turned out not to be.

Sarah Palin’s Die Hard Supporters ‘Stunned,’ ‘Disappointed’ - ABC News

What becomes of all the money she's raised? Prolly paid out in a salary to herself.

:eusa_eh:

They moved on their own accord. They created this group on their own with no apparent leadership from Palin, EVER. While I hate Caribou Barbie as much as anyone, how could you possibly blame her for these two idiots' ludicrous behavior?

Last edited:
She gets to keep it until she desides to run in the future.

Then she can do it all over again.

Until her little game runs out

I find this kind of sad.

Peter Singleton and Michelle McCormick left their jobs, homes, and families to move to Iowa to campaign for Sarah Palin. Wednesday evening they found out they didn’t have a candidate.

The former Alaska governor’s supporters founded a group called Organize4Palin to build a grassroots network and essentially campaign for her: go to county meetings, stump for Palin with politically connected Iowans, and form a loose campaign structure for what they saw as an inevitable Palin campaign. It turned out not to be.

What becomes of all the money she's raised? Prolly paid out in a salary to herself.

Where's all the money Charlie Crist took from Republicans?

I find this kind of sad.

You can be damn sure that her cross cuntry vacation tour was paid for by her supporters.

They moved on their own accord. They created this group on their own with no apparent leadership from Palin, EVER. While I hate Caribou Barbie as much as anyone, how could you possibly blame her for these two idiots' ludicrous behavior?

Right, and Bernie Madoff's victims were also victims of their own stupidity.

Swindle...interesting word choice. But just another Palin thread about something Palin's done but as usual there's no there, there.

As to campaign money - unless the law has changed again - all candidates/office holders are allowed to keep their war chest money if they decide not to run or retire. And the money is taxed as ordinary income. For decades though they could just keep the whole lot of it tax free, which could be looked at in some cases as legalized bribery. Still can be for that matter, but at least the government figured out a way to get its hands on some of it.

Oh, so now the volunteers are victims. You clowns never give up.

Victims of their own poor choices.

But she certainly led them on. And thousands of others.

Damn you VaYank ... I hate when I agree with one of your posts! But, one thing is, I don't hate her.

Damn you VaYank ... I hate when I agree with one of your posts! But, one thing is, I don't hate her.

That's OK. We don't have to agree on EVERYTHING!!:lol:

I wonder how many other of her moranic supporters, left their "homes, lives and families" to move to IA to campaign for her BEFORE she even announced she WASN'T running????:eusa_whistle:

I wonder how many other of her moranic supporters, left their "homes, lives and families" to move to IA to campaign for her BEFORE she even announced she WASN'T running????:eusa_whistle:
No idea. But most of them gave her money. Money she got for dangling her run over their heads.

I wonder how much USRetard gave her.

She did lead them on. Such a good christian isn't she? She cares so much about all the right christian things but when it comes to real people, she uses them up and drains their bank accounts.

No idea. But most of them gave her money. Money she got for dangling her run over their heads.

I wonder how much USRetard gave her.

Wait...

Isn't he one of the supporters from the link?

Actually, they were.

I find this kind of sad.

Did Palin start the group? Did she manage their money? Run it?

I've seen all types of Cons and victims. The part I never understand is that when everyone is made aware of the con, no one ever blames the con artist. People always blame the person who was conned. It's facinating how that works and the main reason why Con artist go on to do bigger and better cons.

One man conned a guy out of hundred of thousands by pretending he was going to sell the scrap metal from the demolition of the Eifel Tower. Once the guy figured it was a con, he blamed himself and never went after the money.

Weird shit...

I find this kind of sad.

You can be damn sure that her cross cuntry vacation tour was paid for by her supporters.

link please, showing this group paid for the bus tour.

Forum List

Back