Did Obama Order Cops To "Stand Down"?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Folks the math is NOT working. Orlando a major city in Florida takes 3 hours to put together a SWAT team? You can drive across that city in less time. Cities have SWAT teams pre trained and pre assigned.

Did the feds order the locals to stand down? A LONE active shooter in a bar. Obama IS a muslim and muslims hate faggots. Did Obama use them as fodder for islam?

Like the hostages he left in Iran during the nuke deal?
Or the two naval ships right before that release of money?
Like the Christians in Monsul?
Or the four left hanging in Libya?

Bars are not complicated buildings folks. I have leased old bars for auctions. One small office and a small storage and with two bathrooms. Tons of open floor space. Most things in bars are mid chest high or lower. And they tend to have a lot of glass.

The math don't add folks, it just does not add.

Fury

During those three hours the authorities had hostage negotiators and crisis management teams talking to the guy while he was killing people. For three hours. Listening to those gunshots.

If that doesn't add up, why is the FBI opening a use of force investigation against the Orlando police department?

It unfortunately /does/ add up :( The police have been beaten into submission by PC, they must be extra careful when operating against any minority, regardless of the "best course" of action to take, they must wipe their asses and wash their hands twelve times before acting in order to avoid a public outcry on condemnation.

This is not exactly Obama's fault though, it is the American public's fault, if anyone it would actually be BLM's fault for turning the populace against the police :/

• Banned
During those three hours the authorities had hostage negotiators and crisis management teams talking to the guy while he was killing people. For three hours. Listening to those gunshots.

If that doesn't add up, why is the FBI opening a use of force investigation against the Orlando police department?
Six people could have taken control of that bar in minutes. A couple stun grenades followed by an entry team. Someone told them to wait and those families deserve to know who.

Sadly I'm quite sure it was the police, and this is going to further tarnish their reputation with the public even though they thought they were acting, or I should say hesitating, as the public wished... Such a shame.

This is why it is inadvisable to run a government on public opinion to any swing... I hope we elect Trump and put an end to the damaging effects of PC.

Pro forma in all cop shootings. The Chief explained it Sunday morning.

It unfortunately /does/ add up :( The police have been beaten into submission by PC, they must be extra careful when operating against any minority, regardless of the "best course" of action to take, they must wipe their asses and wash their hands twelve times before acting in order to avoid a public outcry on condemnation.

This is not exactly Obama's fault though, it is the American public's fault, if anyone it would actually be BLM's fault for turning the populace against the police :/
This was actually a really quick hostage situation, as they go. They need to figure out what the inside of the building is like and where the shooter and the people are. Thank goodness a lot of people were texting the cops from inside. We've had hostage situations here with a drunk bozo from the sticks that went on for 9 hours, 14 hours....and one or two hostages max. The Orlando cops moved fast, as fast as they could and still save lives inside. Some of you people will criticize ANYTHING.

This was actually a really quick hostage situation, as they go. They need to figure out what the inside of the building is like and where the shooter and the people are. Thank goodness a lot of people were texting the cops from inside. We've had hostage situations here with a drunk bozo from the sticks that went on for 9 hours, 14 hours....and one or two hostages max. The Orlando cops moved fast, as fast as they could and still save lives inside. Some of you people will criticize ANYTHING.

I wish that were true. The city has on file, readily available, blue prints for the foundations of every single building. It does not take three hours to acquire the layout.

There is a line in hostage situations, one has to weigh the speed at which the killer is operating, the future loss of life, and if the hostage taker can be talked down. In this situation, from the sound of it, the guy was shooting people while talking to the negotiators. This is an immediate sign that there is no reasoning with your suspect and it demands immediate decisive action to protect the hostages. The police hesitated and I have no doubt it is due to PC and the fact that the suspect was Muslim...

I love our police though, do not get me wrong, I understand the pressure they are under, I understand /why/ they hesitated and I can't say I blame them. I blame the public for the hesitation.

Prove "The police hesitated and I have no doubt it is due to PC and the fact that the suspect was Muslim..."

I'm sure it will come out in time. If it doesn't then I'll gladly admit I was wrong. I'd much rather we not put anymore hate onto our fine officers anyway so it would actually suit my personal agenda far better if I were wrong :(

Prove "The police hesitated and I have no doubt it is due to PC and the fact that the suspect was Muslim..."
Texas cops had a hostage problem at a Walmart. More places one could hide in a Walmart FAR more and that dickhead was dead damn quick. Of course Orlando is a democrat run city.

Last edited:
Folks the math is NOT working. Orlando a major city in Florida takes 3 hours to put together a SWAT team? You can drive across that city in less time. Cities have SWAT teams pre trained and pre assigned.

Did the feds order the locals to stand down? A LONE active shooter in a bar. Obama IS a muslim and muslims hate faggots. Did Obama use them as fodder for islam?

Bars are not complicated buildings folks. I have leased old bars for auctions. One small office and a small storage and with two bathrooms. Tons of open floor space. Most things in bars are mid chest high or lower. And they tend to have a lot of glass.

Fury
Fuck you.

Timeline: Four hours of terror

Was the perp executing people for 9 hrs whilst talking to the negotiator?

Texas cops had a hostage problem at a Walmart. More places on could hide in a Walmart FAR more and that dickhead was dead damn quick. Of course Orlando is a democrat run city.
You are talking very confusedly, Sam. Go take your meds. You are not making sense.

Fury
Fuck you.

Timeline: Four hours of terror
DarkFury is part of the problem not the solution. Noted.

I'm sure it will come out in time. If it doesn't then I'll gladly admit I was wrong. I'd much rather we not put anymore hate onto our fine officers anyway so it would actually suit my personal agenda far better if I were wrong :(
Read my link. I'll look for your admission of being wrong.

:thup:

Was the perp executing people for 9 hrs whilst talking to the negotiator?
According to reports he was.

Forum List

Back