Orlando Shooting Hoax

guyfawkestruepirate

Jun 13, 2015
This is very unacceptable we keep getting these fake shootings over and over again Sandy Hook Elliot Rodger Oregon- UCC UCLA Aurora and now Orlando whats next this crap has become a common thing and the sheep still have not awoken in 2016 come on people have some real sense not common anyone who is actually smart and does not buy everything they hear will know its all staged i really wish people would stop being idiots and wake up does anyone else feel the same way about the asleepened ones??.

Democrat haircut.

upload_2016-6-14_0-9-37.png

This is very unacceptable we keep getting these fake shootings over and over again Sandy Hook Elliot Rodger Oregon- UCC UCLA Aurora and now Orlando whats next this crap has become a common thing and the sheep still have not awoken in 2016 come on people have some real sense not common anyone who is actually smart and does not buy everything they hear will know its all staged i really wish people would stop being idiots and wake up does anyone else feel the same way about the asleepened ones??.
Okay, what you said is definitely profound, but I'm REALLY distracted by the fact that there is NO punctuation in that sentence.

MisterBeale doesn't always reveal the amount of knowledge that he knows because I suspect that he realizes that he is simply tossing out pearls before swine...but I totally DIG it when he tosses out some crumbs for the masses to attempt to digest.

Me? I'm not the veteran that MisterBeale is and I am like a young bull wanting to rush in and share. I have a burden for the lateness of the hour but I suffer from unloading too much in too short amount of time. I need to learn patience...good on ya, MisterBeale......

MisterBeale doesn't always reveal the amount of knowledge that he knows because I suspect that he realizes that he is simply tossing out pearls before swine...but I totally DIG it when he tosses out some crumbs for the masses to attempt to digest.

Me? I'm not the veteran that MisterBeale is and I am like a young bull wanting to rush in and share. I have a burden for the lateness of the hour but I suffer from unloading too much in too short amount of time. I need to learn patience...good on ya, MisterBeale......

Naw, you pretty much got it.

You have all the rough outlines.

I am really detail oriented. I don't even usually look into or post into this sub-forum, b/c I know it is just cointelprop.

If you want to wake folks up, and spread the truth, you don't DE-ligitmagize REAL issues by making fun of them in this sub-forum.

Most folks know that the CIA put out a memo to all the major MSM networks to weaponize the term, "conspiracy theory," after the JFK assassination, so that no one would take seriously any alternative explanation to the Warren Commission report.

So naturally now, when ever dumbed down folks hear the term, "conspiracy theory," they think, fake, tin foil hatter, etc. Why waste your time in this sub-forum, when just poster here automatically makes one's posts, by definition, unreliable? It's a set up, a ruse. I wish the mods. and admin would just get rid of this sub-forum. Ah well. Whatever.

There really is no use in having a serious conversation in this sub-forum. I won't do it. I'd rather have this conversation in the FZ to be honest.

You can search in some other threads elsewhere on the board in other sub-forums, Dale and I have already posted the fact that this may be either a hoax, or, as is more likely, a false flag. I have also posted links to some investigative independent media that broke the story with links to a detailed hourly accounting and some things that didn't seem quite right.

You can search in some other threads elsewhere on the board in other sub-forums, Dale and I have already posted the fact that this may be either a hoax, or, as is more likely, a false flag. I have also posted links to some investigative independent media that broke the story with links to a detailed hourly accounting and some things that didn't seem quite right.
PM me the details you mentioned, please. Some of your posts are more or less confirming some suspicions I've already had. Also, thank you for the link to wikispooks, I didn't even know the site existed.

Forum List

Back