Did Obama/Kerry collude with Terrorists?

Ok. Hamass sends rockets into Isreal . Terrorism. Isreal bombs Palestine . Not terrorism?

Ok. Hamass sends rockets into Isreal . Terrorism. Isreal bombs Palestine . Not terrorism?
I've been over this before in the Israel threads
and I've linked/documented/etc the facts and beaten any member who tries to disagree
Israel does not target civilians as policy
the Pals DIRECTLY target innocent civilians as policy

Idiots .

That money wasn’t a “bribe”. It was Iran money we stole back in the 70s. We lost the court case and had to give it back .

Thank obama for using it to get those people freed . Bonus !
I'd have held that money until the Iranian government was not a supporter of terrorism.
Define terrorism. If you support funding and arming the Saudi's to slaughter civilians, then you support terrorism.

We don't fund the Saudi's. They are the big dog in the ME. They are a cash customer. If we don't sell them arms the Russians surely would. Who do you prefer sells them arms?
Did you see the video below with MBS shaking hands with Putin?
Watch Putin and Mohammed bin Salman's exuberant handshake at G-20

Reaction, Counter Reaction. Hamas doesn't send rockets to Israel, Israel doesn't send rockets into gaza. Win win.
the Arabs started the whole crap after the legal UN partition
the Arabs said FU to the UN and peace by invading/attacking Israel
again--Israel does not start the crap
they are greatly outnumbered in all categories
look at this map--you can barely see Israel--compare Israel to the Arabs
and she still kicks A$$ because the Arabs are idiots
map-middle-east.gif

and I've linked/documented/etc the facts and beaten any member who tries to disagree

Sure they do . West Bank is so dense it’s impossoble to not injure civilians. Policy doesn’t mean shit when reality says different.

Sure they do . West Bank is so dense it’s impossoble to not injure civilians. Policy doesn’t mean shit when reality says different.
they do not directly target civilians --plain and simple
Battle of Mogadishu
please learn something about military/etc history

Idiots .

That money wasn’t a “bribe”. It was Iran money we stole back in the 70s. We lost the court case and had to give it back .

Thank obama for using it to get those people freed . Bonus !
I'd have held that money until the Iranian government was not a supporter of terrorism.
Define terrorism. If you support funding and arming the Saudi's to slaughter civilians, then you support terrorism.

We don't fund the Saudi's. They are the big dog in the ME. They are a cash customer. If we don't sell them arms the Russians surely would. Who do you prefer sells them arms?
Did you see the video below with MBS shaking hands with Putin?
Watch Putin and Mohammed bin Salman's exuberant handshake at G-20

Wow. That’s some logic . “I sell guns to the criminals cause if not me , someone else will”.

Reaction, Counter Reaction. Hamas doesn't send rockets to Israel, Israel doesn't send rockets into gaza. Win win.
the Arabs started the whole crap after the legal UN partition
the Arabs said FU to the UN and peace by invading/attacking Israel
again--Israel does not start the crap
they are greatly outnumbered in all categories
look at this map--you can barely see Israel--compare Israel to the Arabs
and she still kicks A$$ because the Arabs are idiots
map-middle-east.gif

We are getting off track .

The point is Iran’s proxy war . We all know what they are doing . Cause lots of countries do it .

It’s comical when someone gets all upset over Iran, while excusing all the others . Very disingenuous.

"i've been worried about losing this election. now, after talking to intelligence officials, i'm worried about winning this election" - Senator Obama, 2008

Pakistan is an unstable country with a population of 170 million, a border with Southern afghanistan, and 700 nukes. this is SERIOUS STUFF

Forum List

Back