Did Herr Biden Forget What He Said Hours Ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Or is the Alzheimer’s moving into the next stage?
Biden today: "I don't consider any Trump supporter a threat to the country."

Biden last night: "Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic."
5D7E24B2-663A-4B7C-BEFE-E3D658A60808.jpeg

Biden last night: "Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic."
View attachment 691013

Only two ways to read that, Weatherman! Either Joe Biden is so far gone that he literally can't remember what he said twelve hours earlier...or his handlers woke up the next morning and realized how badly that speech came across and told Joe to walk it back.

Neither is a good look for this Administration but at this point why would anyone expect anything different from them? Whoever it was that thought that blood red background would look AWESOME should be looking for another job this morning!

View attachment 691013

That image will be in GOP political ads for years. This speech will transcend his time in office to the next Dem candidate. It was so ill-advised IMO that I wouldn't be surprised if a Trump mole in his orbit suggested the idea to him. Why did he agree to this speech that he so quickly backtracked from?

With all of the challenges citizens in the West are experiencing today, THIS is the issue that demands such effort, writing and delivery for an 8 pm EST International audience? The reason most stations didn't run it is because they didn't want to hurt the Dems chances in November.

CBC thought it was a great speech, that should tell you all you need to know. I'm actually perplexed by his agreement to this one, its a speech I could see Liz Cheney making after an election loss.

View attachment 691013

LOL.....................That was the greatest speech ever!!!!......lololol

The backdrop was so cool....lololol

Only two ways to read that, Weatherman! Either Joe Biden is so far gone that he literally can't remember what he said twelve hours earlier...or his handlers woke up the next morning and realized how badly that speech came across and told Joe to walk it back.

Neither is a good look for this Administration but at this point why would anyone expect anything different from them? Whoever it was that thought that blood red background would look AWESOME should be looking for another job this morning!
That setting was VERY Nazicrat. :eek:

That image will be in GOP political ads for years. This speech will transcend his time in office to the next Dem candidate. It was so ill-advised IMO that I wouldn't be surprised if a Trump mole in his orbit suggested the idea to him. Why did he agree to this speech that he so quickly backtracked from?

With all of the challenges citizens in the West are experiencing today, THIS is the issue that demands such effort, writing and delivery for an 8 pm EST International audience? The reason most stations didn't run it is because they didn't want to hurt the Dems chances in November.

CBC thought it was a great speech, that should tell you all you need to know. I'm actually perplexed by his agreement to this one, its a speech I could see Liz Cheney making after an election loss.
^ Thread win.

Sleepy Joe wasn't paying attention to the words he was reading off the teleprompter.

It isn't a matter of "forgetting", its a matter of not knowing in the first place.

Brandon's mind was more concerned about the ice cream he was promised after the speech.

This is not a joke but the people we do not see like Obama and Jarrett and others are part of this. And their views are from the Village as Hillary spewed. Live for today and do not save for the bad times. No advancements ever. It's in the genes. We all have our issues good and bad in the genes. Hillary spewed for power.

If you think FJB speech will hurt democrats in any meaningful way you haven't been paying attention. FJB speech was briefly mentioned in the MSM, in comparison to the 24/7 media coverage of comments made by TRUMP. MSM still spins the "good people on both sides", and how many time did MSM use the word "sh!thole" countries after TRUMP used the phrase?
Democrats do this simple because they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back