Did governor of NJ Chris Christie commit political suicide?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
He's the repub who went on TV the day after sandy hit to praise Obama for his help even though obozo hadn't done anything. It was obviously calculated treason against the GOP since christie wants to run for the WH in 2016 and thus wanted romney to lose. I think he's finished. Can't even imagine the dems taking him in. Nobody likes a traitor.

He's the repub who went on TV the day after sandy hit to praise Obama for his help even though obozo hadn't done anything. It was obviously calculated treason against the GOP since christie wants to run for the WH in 2016 and thus wanted romney to lose. I think he's finished. Can't even imagine the dems taking him in. Nobody likes a traitor.

No such thing as treason against a political party, you buffoon.

In four years, Christie will be the leader of the Republican Party.

Political suicide would be for Christie to ignore the president during the crisis, or worse, politicize the event.

"Did governor of NJ Chris Christie commit political suicide?"

Don't know, don't care. But he IS up for re-election next year, or the following?

In four years, Christie will be the leader of the Republican Party.

My money is on Rubio for now.

Rubio hurt himself badly by lying about his family.

Christie will stand up to the radical and KKKrazy right wing. He will send Rush packing and reduced Sean to that little girl squeaky voice he uses when cornered.

I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY NAMED HAL TURNER. HE WAS BANNED FROM MY SHOW!

First he didn't know him, then he was banned. Which was it? And notice how his voice goes up?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back