Did George W Bush serve in Vietnam?

Political Celebrities Are High-and-Mighty Lowlife

That preacher-creature draftdodger got into nuclear subs only because he knew they'd never be used in combat. Political slimeballs of both political parties all know how to create false images, packaged for their wrappings and not their contents.
Carter was nuclear trained, was at Annapolis in WWII, and served on a conventional sub afterwards. How was he a draft dodger?

Bone spurs which are extremely painful. My wife had them for about 6 months, could hardly walk, and they eventually go away.

Honestly, I could not care less. But the TDS is just as bad as the BDS being shown in this thread, and those that have the more modern BDS.

It is nothing but blindly ignoring anything that might be negative in "your side", and trying to dig any little inconsequential thing on those they see as the enemy. Anybody that can scream about President Biden not serving while ignoring Presidents Biden and Clinton has as big of a problem as somebody who does the reverse. It is nonsensical, and only talks to their own mental instability and inability to see things in a neutral manner.

90% of the conversation in here (like all other similar threads) are neither "Military" nor "Historical". It is just the individuals trying to vent their spleens and screaming at and about politicians. Of course, it matters even less to me as I know 95% of them never joined in the first place, so really have no right to say crap about others not serving in my opinion.

My "Dad" was in the Navy from the 1950s through the early 1980s and never got closer to Vietnam than I did, and I served after that was was long over.

I had two uncles that served then. One in the Marines and he served in Vietnam. Another was in college and joined the National Guard. A third uncle tried to join but was medically disqualified.

Now of course I never served in Vietnam, I was far too young. But I did serve over 20 years, and have multiple deployments during that time. And quite often if you went to a combat zone could ultimately depend on what your job and unit is. I had to sit out of the Gulf War as I was stationed at a unit that both trained Marine Security forces, and was their West Coast command. The unit I had spent the prior 4 years in did go, but I had to watch from Fort Couch.

And as usual, I bet those screaming the loudest never served a day in uniform ever. So their ignorant opinions are of little to no concern to me.

Carter was and is a great humanitarian, but the worst President except for Biden.

I admit I did not care for him as President. In many ways, the right man for the wrong time. But I never questioned his honesty and integrity, or that he thought he was doing the right thing.

For example, for some reason many tend to forget that President Carter is the one that started funding and sending supplies to the Mujahedeen in Afghanistan. Including sanctions that caused a lot of problems in the Soviet Union. Most spectacularly the grain embargo. We stopped all trade in wheat to the Soviet Union, which was at that time a major importer. Interestingly, President Reagan promised to end that embargo, and he did. But he also exploded the support given to the fighters in Afghanistan which ultimately caused the Soviets to leave, and shortly afterwards collapse.

I had two uncles that served then. One in the Marines and he served in Vietnam. Another was in college and joined the National Guard. A third uncle tried to join but was medically disqualified.

Now of course I never served in Vietnam, I was far too young. But I did serve over 20 years, and have multiple deployments during that time. And quite often if you went to a combat zone could ultimately depend on what your job and unit is. I had to sit out of the Gulf War as I was stationed at a unit that both trained Marine Security forces, and was their West Coast command. The unit I had spent the prior 4 years in did go, but I had to watch from Fort Couch.

And as usual, I bet those screaming the loudest never served a day in uniform ever. So their ignorant opinions are of little to no concern to me.
I didnt get to desert storm because I was stationed in Okinawa. Almost no Marines from there went.

I didnt get to desert storm because I was stationed in Okinawa. Almost no Marines from there went.

And ironically, I had just left Oki. Put in for my PCS while I was there, and got assigned to Mare Island right before I left. And less than a month after I got back to the states, Iraq invaded Kuwait.

I wanted to stay with my unit, but there were a handful of us that had orders that could not be held or cancelled. Recruiting Duty, Drill Duty, and anything relating to Security Forces were some of those. And having already had over 3 years of Marine Security duty, they really wanted me at the school. The memo from 8th and I flat out said no waivers for those orders would be considered.

LOL I found like 3 memos that allowed strays to go to Desert storm as I found them I went to the Sgt Maj to ask to be sent, after the 3rd he threw me out of his office and told me flatly until he got to go I wasnt going anywhere.

Comies, commies, y'all protect your mommies !
You get ta killin and I'll a be here chillin'
560c5bed4347d.jpeg
The New American Way: Proud to Die Taking a Rich Kid's Place

Showing how deep class solidarity is, Preppy Oliver Stone, even though he himself was wounded twice in Vietnam, soft-pedaled sissyboy Bush's draft-dodging, making it sound no more important that using his Daddy's influence to get into Harvard's Business School for his Diploma Dumbo MBA.

France Should Have Given Us the Guillotine With the Statue of Liberty. That Is a Matching Set.

I wish I could say that other combat veterans hate the gutless guts of those joy-riding spoiled brats, but unfortunately our pride was taken away even before we got to the torture-center of Vietnam or we never would have allowed unpatriotic rich sissies and college students the life-and-death privileges granted them by ruling-class tyranny.
They should prying the bodies of two crew men from a fighter bI’m er that ended a training mission by exploding at the end of a runway on landing, leaving both burned beyond recognition they needed dental records to officially identify them . The smell of rostered human beings who routinely are subject to dangers of flying military air craft should remind everyone, its no picnic.

Worse yet, are the fighter detachment of the navy pilots that land and take off air craft carriers. Only the ignorant have no idea how often even non combat military pilots put their lives on the line regularly, even while training.

George W Bush was in the Air National Guard while the war was happening. He was a first lieutenant.

Does anyone know though if he went to Vietnam?
Never went to Vietnam.. rarely showed up for Air national guard.
The Rulers' Media Want Us to Focus on the Wrong Things, Like They Did With College Tuition

That is irrelevant, which is why Danny Rather emphasized it. Except for the Ohio Commie-killers, all National Guardsmen committed capital treason during the Vietnam War.
Why argue with someone simply addressing the OP squarely? Why not direct those criticisms directly at the OP?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back