Did George Stephanopoulos trick Trump or help Trump?

Does the MSM's and dem's outrage over Trump's opinions help Trump or hurt Trump?

• As long as Trump is in the news he's happy, there is no bad publicity, tweet, tweet, tweet...

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • The constant negative coverage by the MSM will eventually take a toll on Trump & cost him in 2020

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Here it is again.

One side sanctimoniously accuses the other side of doing the very shit they themselves would do / have done.

It's never-ending with this fucking Duopoly. They are not even trying to hide it anymore.

Can Republicans and Democrats both please fuck the hell off? Can y'all both die in a ThorDamn ass-rape fire?

And what kind of FAVORS is the foreign nation going to expect from the president, or if the help of the foreign gvt is a secret, thus kompromat held over him, what will a president give them, for their silence?
No he will just wait til after re election before he makes any Russia deals. Obama cleared that path so you should be good with that.

Hillary hired opposition research, all perfectly legal... even with the PI hired by GPS, being a British citizen.

the Trump campaign worked with the Russian Intelligence service and Russian Oligarch who funded the Internet research center of trolls and fake news, who also STOLE Dnc and Podesta emails etc....

-Manafort gave inside polling data to Kiliminik on multiple occasions throughout the campaign, who passed it on to russian intelligence that was interfering....

the only reason Manafort was not charged with Conspiracy, was that without access to the GRU's records and people involved, they could not establish what the Russians did with the inside Trump polling date, passed on to them.

-Donny Jr said he'd love the Russian govt's help and love the Russian gvt dirt they had on Hillary... the only reason he was not charged with the Campaign finance law that he BROKE, was because he may not have known, that it was breaking campaign finance law... and the law requires one knowing they were breaking the law.... any other campaign worker would have run it by the Campaign Lawyer.... but hey... Trump's all think they are the say all, be all....

The two, can not even be compared.

It is against the law for Foreign Countries to interfere in our democratic election process... yes, a real crime, with a US CODE Statute.... not just against the rules and Campaign Finance laws..

President Trump saying he would do it again, even now that he and his son etc now KNOW it is against the law in several ways, is the Man of Lawlessness at work, right before our very eyes and shameful....

but NOT as shameful, as his acolytes, who bow, at his feet... and wash his feet with their own tears, and wipe them clean with their own hair.... :rolleyes:
ie - WE CAN BREAK THE LAW YOU CAN'T.

which is what keeps the divide alive.

so - all trump has to do is call it opposition research and we're good. got it.

you can't make up fictional characters this fucking stupid.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
The 'What About Ukraine?' Defense of Trump Jr.'s Russia Meeting
As Russia collusion fades, Ukrainian plot to help Clinton emerges
Media, Dems Ignore Hillary Ukraine Collusion

so in short, no one is buying you're WE'RE INNOCENT BUT YOU ARE GUILTY bullshit anymore.

It's amazing ain't it? Apparently these guys are fearful about what may start rolling in.
All of a sudden they're being told there is a camera in the restroom and it's been there for a few years. Lol

Jo
Well then they will just change the video retention policy and delete what we don't like.

Good gawd, any politician would. How silly.
Good gawd, raise your standards.
I'm not saying they should. I'm saying they would.

Phony, self righteous, hypersensitive outrage by the opposing party notwithstanding.

Who? What candidate besides you know who is going to accept help from Putin? Considering if you do accept it there is the expectation of payback. No, I think most Americans get this to include our politicians. It's also a crime.

Hillary hired opposition research, all perfectly legal... even with the PI hired by GPS, being a British citizen.

the Trump campaign worked with the Russian Intelligence service and Russian Oligarch who funded the Internet research center of trolls and fake news, who also STOLE Dnc and Podesta emails etc....

-Manafort gave inside polling data to Kiliminik on multiple occasions throughout the campaign, who passed it on to russian intelligence that was interfering....

the only reason Manafort was not charged with Conspiracy, was that without access to the GRU's records and people involved, they could not establish what the Russians did with the inside Trump polling date, passed on to them.

-Donny Jr said he'd love the Russian govt's help and love the Russian gvt dirt they had on Hillary... the only reason he was not charged with the Campaign finance law that he BROKE, was because he may not have known, that it was breaking campaign finance law... and the law requires one knowing they were breaking the law.... any other campaign worker would have run it by the Campaign Lawyer.... but hey... Trump's all think they are the say all, be all....

It is against the law for Foreign Countries to interfere in our democratic election process... yes, a real crime, with a US CODE Statute.... not just against the rules and Campaign Finance laws..

President Trump saying he would do it again, even now that he and his son etc now KNOW it is against the law in several ways, is the Man of Lawlessness at work, right before our very eyes and shameful....

but NOT as shameful, as his acolytes, who bow, at his feet... and wash his feet with their own tears, and wipe them clean with their own hair.... :rolleyes:
ie - WE CAN BREAK THE LAW YOU CAN'T.

which is what keeps the divide alive.

so - all trump has to do is call it opposition research and we're good. got it.

you can't make up fictional characters this fucking stupid.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
The 'What About Ukraine?' Defense of Trump Jr.'s Russia Meeting
As Russia collusion fades, Ukrainian plot to help Clinton emerges
Media, Dems Ignore Hillary Ukraine Collusion

so in short, no one is buying you're WE'RE INNOCENT BUT YOU ARE GUILTY bullshit anymore.

It's amazing ain't it? Apparently these guys are fearful about what may start rolling in.
All of a sudden they're being told there is a camera in the restroom and it's been there for a few years. Lol

Jo
Well then they will just change the video retention policy and delete what we don't like.

Yeah but.....we made copies....:21::21:

well considering hillary got dirt from the urkraine AND former british intelligence, i fail to see how it was any different than what trump was accused of or this.

stop the double standards and you'll have more people take you seriously.
Too funny.

Phony, self righteous, hypersensitive outrage by the opposing party notwithstanding.

Who? What candidate besides you know who is going to accept help from Putin? Considering if you do accept it there is the expectation of payback. No, I think most Americans get this to include our politicians. It's also a crime.

Nope it's oppo research and the Dems made it righteous.

Jo

Jo

Don't put this on the Dems they didn't accept any help from the Russian Government.

Trump didn't break into the DNC server, jackass.

Nixon didn't break into the DNC headquaters either zippy.

Trump merely chose not to ignore truth.

Trumpybear unethically utilized the Russian interference while publicly denying its' existence.

Trumpublicans are all okay with this, they won.
That is typical of your ilk. In your minds, acknowledging the truth is unethical.

Example: The DNC's unethical behavior is not unethical, but Trump acknowledging that the DNC acted unethically is unethical.

You're pathetic....

See-no-evil-Hear-no-evil-Speak-no-evil-484x252.png

Whatever internal behavior that was discovered by the stolen DNC material had nothing to do with Trumpybears decision to use the known Russian interference all the while telling everyone "no Russians here".

Obviously you Trumpublicans agree, nothing unpatriotic about aliening with Russia. After all you were fighting to defeat the Democrats.

Trump (clumsily, as usual) specifically used Norway as (what he thought would be) a benign example.

But that was more than enough for the Left to lose its shit and go full drama queen.

I don't know if the wings know how transparent and obvious they are, but it does get funny.

Jo

Don't put this on the Dems they didn't accept any help from the Russian Government.

Of course not.... They paid for it doofus.

Jo

Trump (clumsily, as usual) specifically used Norway as (what he thought would be) a benign example.

But that was more than enough for the Left to lose its shit and go full drama queen.

I don't know if the wings know how transparent and obvious they are, but it does get funny.

His campaign accepted help from the Russian government. He's now inviting that help again regardless of the murky example he gave, which he probably picked Norway for that very reason and here you are falling for it.

After 2016 there is no gray area, it is illegal to accept help from a foreign government. End of story.

Jo

Of course not.... They paid for it doofus.

Jo

Nope.

the only reason Manafort was not charged with Conspiracy, was that without access to the GRU's records and people involved, they could not establish what the Russians did with the inside Trump polling data, passed on to them.

So Hillary paid money for Steele and his London based firm which relied on Russian contacts to come up with opposition research. Seems to me this is much worse if her campaign paid for it. That falls under listening to foreign sources to effect an election. How do you possibly get around that?

the only reason Manafort was not charged with Conspiracy, was that without access to the GRU's records and people involved, they could not establish what the Russians did with the inside Trump polling data, passed on to them.

So Hillary paid money for Steele and his London based firm which relied on Russian contacts to come up with opposition research. Seems to me this is much worse if her campaign paid for it. That falls under listening to foreign sources to effect an election. How do you possibly get around that?

Yes, that is legal.

I'm looking forward to hearing all the good dirt on the misbehaved troglodytes of every stripe. You just can't get better info.
I want to hear from the male prostitutes in Europe who see Adam Schiff when he visits and the 13 year old lolitas that Mike Pompeo probably knows in Asia.

Trump is a Genius!

Jo

Last edited:

Jo

When did they Hack the RNC? When did they break into the RNC headquarters?

Forum List

Back