Did George Stephanopoulos trick Trump or help Trump?

Does the MSM's and dem's outrage over Trump's opinions help Trump or hurt Trump?

• As long as Trump is in the news he's happy, there is no bad publicity, tweet, tweet, tweet...

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • The constant negative coverage by the MSM will eventually take a toll on Trump & cost him in 2020

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Trumpybear had no problem soliciting illegal actions from Russia during the Campaign.

He doesn't understand how it was wrong.

Simply as that.

It's like Nixon endorsing and using the fruits of the break in at the Watergate Hotel.

Trumpublicans want to win so bad, they no longer care how.

Trumpybear had no problem soliciting illegal actions from Russia during the Campaign.

He doesn't understand how it was wrong.

Simply as that.

It's like Nixon endorsing and using the fruits of the break in at the Watergate Hotel.

Trumpublicans want to win so bad, they no longer care how.

ignorance isnt an excuse for treason.

Trump is from a time and place where people believe that it's a dog eat dog world and that you HAVE to do underhanded, illegal immoral things just to survive. They believe that it's only wrong if you get caught.

People from Long Island - especially Queens, Brooklyn and Nassau counties can not comprehend that there are people who have integrity and morals and who believe in the rule of law. They believe everyone 'gets away with' everything they can without any self restraint.

I grew up about 5 miles from Trump. I left there 40 years ago and have never regretted it. It's a shitty society full of shitty people.

This is why Trump believes that everyone would accept info from a foreign government if offered. People like him just don't get it.

Trump is a typical Republican, win any way possible, no matter how wrong and reprehensible.

Dems don't like it when they get a taste of their own medicine.
well you're seeing a classic example of extreme minds who believe they do no wrong at all but the other side is pure evil with care4all up there. split some hairs to where what they do is fine but what you do is wrong.

and then they sit back and wonder where the hate comes from.

dimocrap scum are freaking out because they don't understand honesty.

Who wouldn't listen to dirt on a rival??

Doesn't mean you have to believe it, but how can you not listen?

What if the source is telling you that your rival is selling out your Uranium?

Not that anybody would ever sell out our Uranium sources.

What if they're telling you that a certain president is selling nuclear secrets to the Chinese in return for campaign cash?

Heaven forbid that would ever happen.

Or what if they tell you that a certain president is giving arms to drug cartels to use against your own people?

That sounds awful far-fetched. I dunno

He has the ethics of a mafioso, the knowledge of election law of … well he has none and he's everything the Trumpeteers love.

The story is a nothing burger … except to see the people who posed as responsible republicans scramble to give him cover.

One of the reasons we conservatives like Trump is he's bluntly honest. Anyone who claims they wouldn't listen is a liar, incompetent and/or stupid.

So this is impeachment reason number 2,176. I'm sure 2177 will be out in the media any moment now.

Trump says he would listen if foreigners offered dirt on political opponent

Well this is interesting.... how is lefty possibly going to condemn this move by the president since obviously the past two and a half years has been consumed with dirt collected from foreigners on the POTUS? Are they going to say it's immoral or Un-american?

I wonder if It ever occurred to these guys that more than one person can play this game.

Of particular interest would be information from both China and Ukraine on Joe biden's personal business dealings between them him and his son.

Time for more dossiers!

Jo
Who wouldn't listen?
Any ethical person would not.

Any law abiding citizen, would not...

Any American patriot, would not.

Any American President would not...

if it is breaking US law for the foreigner interference, then a president should not encourage the foreign gvt's lawlessness.... he took a damn oath to execute the laws of this Nation, faithfully.

WHY DO I EVEN HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO you Trumpettes? Have you completely lost your minds? :dunno:

So this is impeachment reason number 2,176. I'm sure 2177 will be out in the media any moment now.

Trump says he would listen if foreigners offered dirt on political opponent

Well this is interesting.... how is lefty possibly going to condemn this move by the president since obviously the past two and a half years has been consumed with dirt collected from foreigners on the POTUS? Are they going to say it's immoral or Un-american?

I wonder if It ever occurred to these guys that more than one person can play this game.

Of particular interest would be information from both China and Ukraine on Joe biden's personal business dealings between them him and his son.

Time for more dossiers!

Jo
Watching the cons who claim to be Patriots find excuses for a traitor hahaha priceless.

And what kind of FAVORS is the foreign nation going to expect from the president, or if the help of the foreign gvt is a secret, thus kompromat held over him, what will a president give them, for their silence?

Trump is from a time and place where people believe that it's a dog eat dog world and that you HAVE to do underhanded, illegal immoral things just to survive. They believe that it's only wrong if you get caught.

People from Long Island - especially Queens, Brooklyn and Nassau counties can not comprehend that there are people who have integrity and morals and who believe in the rule of law. They believe everyone 'gets away with' everything they can without any self restraint.

I grew up about 5 miles from Trump. I left there 40 years ago and have never regretted it. It's a shitty society full of shitty people.

This is why Trump believes that everyone would accept info from a foreign government if offered. People like him just don't get it.
Well with a background like that no wonder Mueller was able to uncover all those illegal things Trump didn’t do.

These tards are forcing the USA to become what Russia use to be. In the 1950's if a russian talked to an American, he had to report the conversation to the KBG. Now the tards are calling for that? The left want to control our very speech. Fuck the tards, in the nose. Don't let them get away with this, spit in their face.

What if the source is telling you that your rival is selling out your Uranium?

Not that anybody would ever sell out our Uranium sources.

I'd say that source was the stupidest motherfucker on earth. I'd urge the source to do us a favor and slit its' own throat in hopes of removing the dumbasdirt gene from the gene pool.

Hillary hired opposition research, all perfectly legal... even with the PI hired by GPS, being a British citizen.

the Trump campaign worked with the Russian Intelligence service and Russian Oligarch who funded the Internet research center of trolls and fake news, who also STOLE Dnc and Podesta emails etc....

-Manafort gave inside polling data to Kiliminik on multiple occasions throughout the campaign, who passed it on to russian intelligence that was interfering....

the only reason Manafort was not charged with Conspiracy, was that without access to the GRU's records and people involved, they could not establish what the Russians did with the inside Trump polling date, passed on to them.

-Donny Jr said he'd love the Russian govt's help and love the Russian gvt dirt they had on Hillary... the only reason he was not charged with the Campaign finance law that he BROKE, was because he may not have known, that it was breaking campaign finance law... and the law requires one knowing they were breaking the law.... any other campaign worker would have run it by the Campaign Lawyer.... but hey... Trump's all think they are the say all, be all....

The two, can not even be compared.

It is against the law for Foreign Countries to interfere in our democratic election process... yes, a real crime, with a US CODE Statute.... not just against the rules and Campaign Finance laws..

President Trump saying he would do it again, even now that he and his son etc now KNOW it is against the law in several ways, is the Man of Lawlessness at work, right before our very eyes and shameful....

but NOT as shameful, as his acolytes, who bow, at his feet... and wash his feet with their own tears, and wipe them clean with their own hair.... :rolleyes:

The Russians tried to offer dirt on Hillary to Trumps campaign people and they continually refused it.
They also did not pay for it like the DNC did.

Information is not interference like the media is spinning.

Democrats are such authoritarian pieces of shit that they actually think it's illegal to listen to people who say damaging things about them.

The interesting part is not him listening, we already know he doesn't listen

Its what he does with it. When asked if he would turn it over to the FBI who would confirm whether its legit or not he was waffling

Trump has no way to know if its legit unless they provide some proof and not doctored tapes and videos

All this is above his head and I think even Kursner would tell him to hand it over to the FBI and let them investigate. Yet we know if the FBI investigation doesn't support what he thinks then he will accusing them of being the deep state

Imagine if he had told the FBI about the trump tower meeting before the meeting

He would have had one less headache

His whole defense is on hearsay, yet he says he would listen to hearsay on political opponents

But he sits there and says " he would not only consider “listening” to what he described as “opposition research” from foreign sources but added that he also might not alert the FBI.

His FBI guy he appointed says that the FBI should be notified. This is the intelligence of the President. Intelligent people at lease learn from past mistake not repeat them because he has supporters

Well with a background like that no wonder Mueller was able to uncover all those illegal things Trump didn’t do.

I guess you missed the part about Obstructing Justice.....

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Open your eyes fool!

Forum List

Back