Did George Stephanopoulos trick Trump or help Trump?

Does the MSM's and dem's outrage over Trump's opinions help Trump or hurt Trump?

• As long as Trump is in the news he's happy, there is no bad publicity, tweet, tweet, tweet...

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • The constant negative coverage by the MSM will eventually take a toll on Trump & cost him in 2020

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Hillary hired opposition research, all perfectly legal... even with the PI hired by GPS, being a British citizen.

the Trump campaign worked with the Russian Intelligence service and Russian Oligarch who funded the Internet research center of trolls and fake news, who also STOLE Dnc and Podesta emails etc....

-Manafort gave inside polling data to Kiliminik on multiple occasions throughout the campaign, who passed it on to russian intelligence that was interfering....

the only reason Manafort was not charged with Conspiracy, was that without access to the GRU's records and people involved, they could not establish what the Russians did with the inside Trump polling date, passed on to them.

-Donny Jr said he'd love the Russian govt's help and love the Russian gvt dirt they had on Hillary... the only reason he was not charged with the Campaign finance law that he BROKE, was because he may not have known, that it was breaking campaign finance law... and the law requires one knowing they were breaking the law.... any other campaign worker would have run it by the Campaign Lawyer.... but hey... Trump's all think they are the say all, be all....

The two, can not even be compared.

It is against the law for Foreign Countries to interfere in our democratic election process... yes, a real crime, with a US CODE Statute.... not just against the rules and Campaign Finance laws..

President Trump saying he would do it again, even now that he and his son etc now KNOW it is against the law in several ways, is the Man of Lawlessness at work, right before our very eyes and shameful....

but NOT as shameful, as his acolytes, who bow, at his feet... and wash his feet with their own tears, and wipe them clean with their own hair.... :rolleyes:

The Russians tried to offer dirt on Hillary to Trumps campaign people and they continually refused it.
They also did not pay for it like the DNC did.

Information is not interference like the media is spinning.
Trump ran his campaign rallies, off of those Russian gvt, stolen emails... They got the heads up on what was going to be released as well... (Roger Stone trial coming up)

wikileaks, wikileaks, wikileaks!!! I LOVE WIKILEAKS! At the beginning of every Trump rally! 160 times Clinton/podesta stolen emails mentioned by Trump at rallies in just the month of October 2016.

These tards are forcing the USA to become what Russia use to be. In the 1950's if a russian talked to an American, he had to report the conversation to the KBG. Now the tards are calling for that? The left want to control our very speech. Fuck the tards, in the nose. Don't let them get away with this, spit in their face.

Totally unlike America in the 1950s where we executed the Rosenbergs because some right wing assholes IMAGINED that they communicated with the Russians.

Trump is from a time and place where people believe that it's a dog eat dog world and that you HAVE to do underhanded, illegal immoral things just to survive. They believe that it's only wrong if you get caught.

People from Long Island - especially Queens, Brooklyn and Nassau counties can not comprehend that there are people who have integrity and morals and who believe in the rule of law. They believe everyone 'gets away with' everything they can without any self restraint.

I grew up about 5 miles from Trump. I left there 40 years ago and have never regretted it. It's a shitty society full of shitty people.

This is why Trump believes that everyone would accept info from a foreign government if offered. People like him just don't get it.
Well with a background like that no wonder Mueller was able to uncover all those illegal things Trump didn’t do.

I guess you missed the part about Obstructing Justice.....

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Open your eyes fool!

I agree. You should read up on what was declared "obstruction of justice". It has little meaning. If anything the accusations were intended to let leftists down easily, they threw you a bone. At the end of the day you lost, but that doesn't stop you from clinging onto the idea your narratives are worth more than manure.

Manure has value. What's your value?

Democrats are such authoritarian pieces of shit that they actually think it's illegal to listen to people who say damaging things about them.

It's illegal to break into DNC servers and steal information. Trumpybear loved Wikileaks for publishing the illegally acquired material and then used them as a prop at many of his pep rallies.

Trumpublicans have been turned by Russia it seems. Winning is all that mattered.

Trump is from a time and place where people believe that it's a dog eat dog world and that you HAVE to do underhanded, illegal immoral things just to survive. They believe that it's only wrong if you get caught.

People from Long Island - especially Queens, Brooklyn and Nassau counties can not comprehend that there are people who have integrity and morals and who believe in the rule of law. They believe everyone 'gets away with' everything they can without any self restraint.

I grew up about 5 miles from Trump. I left there 40 years ago and have never regretted it. It's a shitty society full of shitty people.

This is why Trump believes that everyone would accept info from a foreign government if offered. People like him just don't get it.
Well with a background like that no wonder Mueller was able to uncover all those illegal things Trump didn’t do.

I guess you missed the part about Obstructing Justice.....

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Open your eyes fool!
Be sure to let me, and the class, know when that charge comes down. Thanks, moron.

Trump is a typical Republican, win any way possible, no matter how wrong and reprehensible.

Dems don't like it when they get a taste of their own medicine.

AMERICANS dont like it when foreign countries trash OUR DEMOCRACY.

but I'm sure you do .

I agree, we need to investigate the British spy who gave info from Russian spies to the Hillary campaign.
Should a Special Counsel be appointed?

Hillary hired opposition research, all perfectly legal... even with the PI hired by GPS, being a British citizen.

the Trump campaign worked with the Russian Intelligence service and Russian Oligarch who funded the Internet research center of trolls and fake news, who also STOLE Dnc and Podesta emails etc....

-Manafort gave inside polling data to Kiliminik on multiple occasions throughout the campaign, who passed it on to russian intelligence that was interfering....

the only reason Manafort was not charged with Conspiracy, was that without access to the GRU's records and people involved, they could not establish what the Russians did with the inside Trump polling date, passed on to them.

-Donny Jr said he'd love the Russian govt's help and love the Russian gvt dirt they had on Hillary... the only reason he was not charged with the Campaign finance law that he BROKE, was because he may not have known, that it was breaking campaign finance law... and the law requires one knowing they were breaking the law.... any other campaign worker would have run it by the Campaign Lawyer.... but hey... Trump's all think they are the say all, be all....

It is against the law for Foreign Countries to interfere in our democratic election process... yes, a real crime, with a US CODE Statute.... not just against the rules and Campaign Finance laws..

President Trump saying he would do it again, even now that he and his son etc now KNOW it is against the law in several ways, is the Man of Lawlessness at work, right before our very eyes and shameful....

but NOT as shameful, as his acolytes, who bow, at his feet... and wash his feet with their own tears, and wipe them clean with their own hair.... :rolleyes:

The Russians tried to offer dirt on Hillary to Trumps campaign people and they continually refused it.

Trump ran his campaign rallies, off of those Russian gvt, stolen emails... They got the heads up on what was going to be released as well... (Roger Stone trial coming up)

wikileaks, wikileaks, wikileaks!!! I LOVE WIKILEAKS! At the beginning of every Trump rally! 160 times Clinton/podesta stolen emails mentioned by Trump at rallies in just the month of October 2016.

It's Comey who changed the charge of gross negligence to extremely careless of her e mails.

Last edited:
So this is impeachment reason number 2,176. I'm sure 2177 will be out in the media any moment now.

Trump says he would listen if foreigners offered dirt on political opponent

Well this is interesting.... how is lefty possibly going to condemn this move by the president since obviously the past two and a half years has been consumed with dirt collected from foreigners on the POTUS? Are they going to say it's immoral or Un-american?

I wonder if It ever occurred to these guys that more than one person can play this game.

Of particular interest would be information from both China and Ukraine on Joe biden's personal business dealings between them him and his son.

Time for more dossiers!

Jo
Who wouldn't listen?
Any ethical person would not.

Any law abiding citizen, would not...

Any American patriot, would not.

Any American President would not...

if it is breaking US law for the foreigner interference, then a president should not encourage the foreign gvt's lawlessness.... he took a damn oath to execute the laws of this Nation, faithfully.

WHY DO I EVEN HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO you Trumpettes? Have you completely lost your minds? :dunno:
Fuck off! There are few things worse than a snivelling prig.

So this is impeachment reason number 2,176. I'm sure 2177 will be out in the media any moment now.

Well this is interesting.... how is lefty possibly going to condemn this move by the president since obviously the past two and a half years has been consumed with dirt collected from foreigners on the POTUS? Are they going to say it's immoral or Un-american?

I wonder if It ever occurred to these guys that more than one person can play this game.

Of particular interest would be information from both China and Ukraine on Joe biden's personal business dealings between them him and his son.

Time for more dossiers!

Jo
Let me understand.
The con fat 5 deferment, boy says he will accept commie info and it's the lefties fault????!!!!
Talk about a closed rube zero college mind!!!

Democrats have been turning the world upside down to find dirt on Trump and even making stuff up, and now they're trying to act like this is so outrageous. Funny pathetic creatures.

Time for more dossiers!

Jo
Who wouldn't listen?

if it is breaking US law for the foreigner interference, then a president should not encourage the foreign gvt's lawlessness.... he took a damn oath to execute the laws of this Nation, faithfully.

WHY DO I EVEN HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO you Trumpettes? Have you completely lost your minds? :dunno:
I thought our fat boy was the king of snivelling

Totally unlike America in the 1950s where we executed the Rosenbergs because some right wing assholes IMAGINED that they communicated with the Russians.

HAHAHA, are you really that ignorant of history?

Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were executed 55 years ago, on June 19, 1953. But last week, they were back in the headlines when Morton Sobell, the co-defendant in their famous espionage trial, finally admitted that he and his friend, Julius, had both been Soviet agents.

It was a stunning admission; Sobell, now 91 years old, had adamantly maintained his innocence for more than half a century. After his comments were published, even the Rosenbergs' children, Robert and Michael Meeropol, were left with little hope to hang on to -- and this week, in comments unlike any they've made previously, the brothers acknowledged having reached the difficult conclusion that their father was, indeed, a spy. "I don't have any reason to doubt Morty," Michael Meeropol told Sam Roberts of the New York Times.

Case closed: The Rosenbergs were Soviet spies

Last edited:

It's Comey who changed the charge of gross negligence to extremely careless of her e mails.
And did hillaries campaign in by releasing a comment 2 weeks before the election.
The con should thank him every night. He never released any anti fat boy info

Time for more dossiers!

Jo
Who wouldn't listen?

I thought our fat boy was the king of snivelling
No. It's most commonly the result of acute butthurt, which alas you know all too well.

HAHAHA, are you really that ignorant of history?

Is this the limit of your zero college mind?
Rooting around for dumb pics which you don't have the brains to generate yourself?

the only reason Manafort was not charged with Conspiracy, was that without access to the GRU's records and people involved, they could not establish what the Russians did with the inside Trump polling data, passed on to them.

Actually is wasn't legal at all. You cannot cavort with Foreign Agents and knowingly purchase propaganda from them, and launch FISA Spying Warrants on American Citizens based on Foreign Propaganda and False Affidavits.

But this is exactly what Obama and Clinton ordered to have done. They launched a COUP with the blessing and assistance of Russia.

The leftists can't allow Trump to do exactly what they are doing.

Any valid link to back up your blithering bullshit?

Didnt think so.

Forum List

Back