Did Donald Trump Just Break The Law And Reveal Classified Intelligence?

No

wow.... this is from red state:

Eric Erickson has opposed Trump's candidacy from Day One. He isn't exactly a neutral party.

should he be neutral if he thinks he's dangerous? i agree with him on almost zero, but he's true to his ideology. he thinks donald is a disaster and i have to respect him for going against the GOP nominee. i don't recall him ever doing anything like that.

I never denied that. I assume you mean income taxes, since everyone pays taxes. And yes I do. Am I supposed to post my tax returns on here now or something?;)
If you pay taxes, do you mind footing 100% of the bill for US troops to defend foreign countries?

depends on what is in our interests, don't you think? and what was negotiated for us to do that. (although i don't believe we pay 100% of saudi arabia's defense budget. if we do, i'd say we're probably protecting our oil interests. (yet another reason alternative energy is a security issue).

Yet another reason for Fracking and offshore drilling in the U.S.

Alternative energy is an economic failure designed to funnel taxpayer money to Big Government Cronies. Think of the movie "The Producers" with Elon Musk playing Max Bialystok. The more money he loses, the more the Progs give him our tax dollars.

I never denied that. I assume you mean income taxes, since everyone pays taxes. And yes I do. Am I supposed to post my tax returns on here now or something?;)
If you pay taxes, do you mind footing 100% of the bill for US troops to defend foreign countries?

depends on what is in our interests, don't you think? and what was negotiated for us to do that. (although i don't believe we pay 100% of saudi arabia's defense budget. if we do, i'd say we're probably protecting our oil interests. (yet another reason alternative energy is a security issue).

Alternative energy is an economic failure designed to funnel taxpayer money to Big Government Cronies. Think of the movie "The Producers" with Elon Musk playing Max Bialystok. The more money he loses, the more the Progs give him our tax dollars.

no. a reason for alternative energy. not a reason for the hundreds of earthquakes we now have in oklahoma and other places where they're fracking.

no. a reason for alternative energy. not a reason for the hundreds of earthquakes we now have in oklahoma and other places where they're fracking.

No, very cruel methods of exterminating bald eagles and desert tortoises, and duping gullible people into thinking they are saving the environment.

No

wow.... this is from red state:

Eric Erickson has opposed Trump's candidacy from Day One. He isn't exactly a neutral party.

That's the way Jillian likes her reporters, COMPLETELY biased.

you know nothing john snow. :cuckoo:

but you are amusing....in a pathetic troll sort of way.
I don't know much, but one thing I do know is there is noway someone as stupid as you graduated from law school, let alone passed the bar.

You're an idiot. I mean you just posted a link to a story that any person could spend 5 minutes and find out "oh yeah that bases location is in the public domain and has been for nigh on 30 years "

so they are based there.......three to four links showing we are there......whats the secret he revealed.....care to reveal it
Saying there are troops in Saudi Arabia is not the same as saying there are bases there. The US has troops in the Philippines, doesn't mean there is a US base there. By this logic Colombia, Panama, etc. have a base in Georgia because they have troops at the School of the Americas. Same for the Egyptian, Algerian, Jordanian, etc troops at Fort Leonard Wood.
Where do the troops stay otherwise? Holiday Inn?
Best Western.

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time;"

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

Poor illiterate Jilian

Take it up with red states, hack.

And Donald's uneducated throngs he loves so much(looking at you, pondscum) shouldn't really opine about others' reading skills.

But please let us know when you finish high school.

And please keep harping on your email rants. Entirely different. I understand why some one with an IQ of 20 and a fourth grade education like you would be confused.
You need a valium or 2, or 3...

Meanwhile Jillian the alleged lawyer would have us believe that Hillary did nothing wrong visa vie her emails.

What a fucking liar, politics above all else, right Jillian.

Run honey.....run.

I didn't know about those (they don't show up on militarybases.com btw lol) as it happened in March of this year. That doesn't change the fact there are officially no US military installations in Saudi Arabia. And there haven't been since 2003.

Yeah there is.....stop running around flapping your arms like a hysterical know nothing
Prove it. All you have to do is find one official US military base in Saudi Arabia. Didn't think so. Or you would have done it by now.

It's already been proven multiple times in this thread.....now run along, you've become even more annoying than usual
I didn't know about those (they don't show up on militarybases.com btw lol) as it happened in March of this year. That doesn't change the fact there are officially no US military installations in Saudi Arabia. And there haven't been since 2003.
Huh?

US Military Bases in Saudi Arabia | MilitaryBases.com
You guys keep linking the same shit. That is the first thing that pops up when you use Google. It's not a government website.

Base 1
King Abdul Aziz Air Base is a Royal Saudi Air Force operated military installation.

Base 2
King Fahd Air Base in an inactivated military airfield that currently serves for commercial and civilian flights.

Base 3
Relocation to Qatar
Today, the city of Doha is offering a much better alternative for the United States military coalition services when it comes to setting up a military base that can house a lot of the U.S. personnel and military servicemen.

Owned, operated, paid for by the Saudi government.

(that number is down to a couple hundred now)

Sigh just STFU already, you're getting close to going to annoy, I'm weary of alerts from you
Huh?

You guys keep linking the same shit. That is the first thing that pops up when you use Google. It's not a government website.

Base 1
King Abdul Aziz Air Base is a Royal Saudi Air Force operated military installation.

Base 2
King Fahd Air Base in an inactivated military airfield that currently serves for commercial and civilian flights.

Base 3
Relocation to Qatar
Today, the city of Doha is offering a much better alternative for the United States military coalition services when it comes to setting up a military base that can house a lot of the U.S. personnel and military servicemen.

Sigh just STFU already, you're getting close to going to annoy, I'm weary of alerts from you
Pretty intelligent response. Found those bases yet? Guess not. Militarybases.com isn't proof. Even that website says those bases aren't US installations anymore. Got any more old info that doesn't support your claim?

So in your "opinion" Eskan doesn't "count" as a Military Base?

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time;"

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

Poor illiterate Jilian

Take it up with red states, hack.

And Donald's uneducated throngs he loves so much(looking at you, pondscum) shouldn't really opine about others' reading skills.

But please let us know when you finish high school.

And please keep harping on your email rants. Entirely different. I understand why some one with an IQ of 20 and a fourth grade education like you would be confused.
Why are progressives such elitist little snots? Always talking about the less fortunate like they are trash to be stepped on. No class.

Last edited:

Yeah there is.....stop running around flapping your arms like a hysterical know nothing
Prove it. All you have to do is find one official US military base in Saudi Arabia. Didn't think so. Or you would have done it by now.

It's already been proven multiple times in this thread.....now run along, you've become even more annoying than usual
Huh?

Base 1

Base 2

Base 3
Relocation to Qatar

Huh?

Base 1

Base 2

Base 3
Relocation to Qatar

Pretty intelligent response. Found those bases yet? Guess not. Militarybases.com isn't proof. Even that website says those bases aren't US installations anymore. Got any more old info that doesn't support your claim?

Eskan is actually a US military base that is fully integrated with the local village, as such it houses US troops, but is not an actual military base, but Trump would hardly be the first person to refer to it as a military base.

"The Eskan Village Air Force Base in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia serves as an open home for the members of the air force and the army of the United States of America. The base serves as a home for the members of the different units who took part in the military war popularly known as the “Desert Storm” in the year 1990. The government of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia offered the Eskan Village Air Force Base. It served as the main camp for the troops during the war. The Eskan Village Air Force Base is located 20 kilometers away in the southern part of Riyadh Air Base.

Eskan Village Air Force Base in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia | Complete info, reviews, map Militarybases.co

Huh, these folks consider it a "Base".

Huh?

Base 1

Base 2

Base 3
Relocation to Qatar

Huh?

Base 1

Base 2

Base 3
Relocation to Qatar

It is a Saudi base with a contingent of US training personnel helping out with the Saudi National Guard. Much like the airbase in Ukraine where US advisors are doing the same thing.

"The Eskan Village Air Force Base in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia serves as an open home for the members of the air force and the army of the United States of America. The base serves as a home for the members of the different units who took part in the military war popularly known as the “Desert Storm” in the year 1990. The government of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia offered the Eskan Village Air Force Base. It served as the main camp for the troops during the war. The Eskan Village Air Force Base is located 20 kilometers away in the southern part of Riyadh Air Base.

Eskan Village Air Force Base in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia | Complete info, reviews, map Militarybases.co

Huh, these folks consider it a "Base".

it's all a lie, those bases were closed down in 2003

Just ask Crème Bulle

Base 1

Base 2

Base 3
Relocation to Qatar

Base 1

Base 2

Base 3
Relocation to Qatar

It is a Saudi base with a contingent of US training personnel helping out with the Saudi National Guard. Much like the airbase in Ukraine where US advisors are doing the same thing.

Take it up with the Military kid, THEY consider it a "Base".

Forum List

Back