Donald Trump

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
changing how campaigns are done.....No need to line the networks with money and commercials.....for those that don't like big money in campaigns, you should love this.....now all these political consultants can get real jobs.

Yup, as Comrade Donald shows us how to turn a Reality Campaign show into an absolute disaster.

They will have to really earn their money now?

Picked this one up this morning on talking points.
talking points.jpg

I am no fan of the big orange clown, but he is not for sale nor can he be controlled by special interest or even his own party. In that respect, he is the polar opposite of the pantsuit bulldyke and the Clinton machine, i.e. The Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative. They have lined their pockets and sold out the USA to do it. Absolutely nauseating!

I am going to need to stop calling him Adolf Trump and start calling him Vladimir Trump.

:D
Hillary has earned the Adolf role already. Trump, not so sure Vlad fits him. Surely you can think of something original. My top employees used to call me "dragon lady" when someone that worked for me told them how nice I was.

I am no fan of the big orange clown, but he is not for sale nor can he be controlled by special interest or even his own party. In that respect, he is the polar opposite of the pantsuit bulldyke and the Clinton machine, i.e. The Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative. They have lined their pockets and sold out the USA to do it. Absolutely nauseating!

You don't still believe that crap about him being self supporting, do you?

No, I don't, but it Has nothing to do with being self-supporting. He isn't doing it to for the money. But he sure didn't take a lot of money from anybody on his way to the nomination.

No, I don't, but it Has nothing to do with being self-supporting. He isn't doing it to for the money. But he sure didn't take a lot of money from anybody on his way to the nomination.

Sure he did. He was given millions in free television time.

Sure he did. He was given millions in free television time.

Sure, they gave it because they wanted ratings, not political favors.

Trump doesn't plan on winning. He is gonna some up the pr and when he loses because the media is going to tear him apart and I am not sure he doesn't want Clinton to win

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back