Did Democrat media covers this? Music festival chrarging white people double

I would hope and expect the majority of African Americans to be appalled by this...I bet that is where their pressure came from...

Hmmmm....

Does the 10 dollar surcharge go into a fund
for White reparations for Black slavery?

One friend came up with an idea to make this fair:
By setting up a White Privilege fund, where all White
people get their White Privilege checks, then the
Black Reparations can be taken out of that fund.

Would that work?

Gouging white people is a favorite pastime of the "get even with whitey" culture. It's been going on for a long time.

Gouging white people is a favorite pastime of the "get even with whitey" culture. It's been going on for a long time.
Well it certainly doesn’t help things when “whitey” is a complete prick now does it?

Well it certainly doesn’t help things when “whitey” is a complete prick now does it?
What a stupid statement.
Why’s that? You don’t hear white people talking like insensitive pricks about racial issues? I see it on a daily basis on this board

What a stupid statement.
Why’s that? You don’t hear white people talking like insensitive pricks about racial issues? I see it on a daily basis on this board
That's two in a row. Wanna go for three?

What a stupid statement.
That's two in a row. Wanna go for three?
Why not?

:CryingCow::cul2::lastword:

What is equally as troubling is the savages calling a soul less, ghetto talking to a digital beat rap-fest, a music festival.

What a stupid statement.

How can you tell the race of people by their typing?

What a stupid statement.

How can you tell the race of people by their typing?
I can’t.

“a suggested donation for non-people of color.”

People of colour are "non-people"?????

Nonperson.jpg

Huh????

Greg

Forum List

Back