Bernie Sanders Has the Young Vote, What VP Candidate Could Help Him?

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
In all the polls Bernie Sanders is by far the top candidate with the young voters. His weakest poll results are with Black voters, and also falls behind with the female voters. So I was trying to think of a VP candidate he could pick to help him get over the top and get the nomination, and the best one I could think of it....

Susan Rice. Not only should she help him with the two groups of voters he is having trouble with, he's get a very experienced VP when it comes to world affairs, national security, and how to deal with military issues.

Awarded a Rhodes Scholarship, Rice attended New College, Oxford, where she earned an MPhil in 1988 and a DPhil in 1990. The Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, honored her dissertation entitled Commonwealth Initiative in Zimbabwe, 1979–1980: Implication for International Peacekeeping as the UK's most distinguished in international relations.[4][12]

Nothing can help him....even the dummy dems know he can't beat Trump's economy.....Trump would torch Bernie in a debate.....

I am thinking they'd end up going with a
Biden/Sanders ticket. If Sanders want to push
for social programs, worker coops and health
care reform integrated with paid education
through student internships, he could do all
that through the VP position and work with
Senators from each state to set up reforms
where the ownership and management shifts
back to people and States instead of relying on
federal govt. I think the Democrats will play safe
and not try to push any more candidates like
Hillary Clinton, Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren
etc. that just trigger people to reject them and
rally more Conservatives to the poll to overrule them.
Cortez has rallied a lot of younger liberals but also
created a huge division in the parties and backlash
against this far left surge. So it's great for intra-party
mobilization but it incites overcompensation on the
right to get even more motivated to object and oppose
vocally in the media and lobby to counteract this trend.

I just don't think the Democratic voters want a couple old white guys as the candidate again.

I just don't think the Democratic voters want a couple old white guys as the candidate again.
I hate to tell you this, dog, but none of the Democrats can beat Trump no matter WHO their running mate is.
59977576_2630315977015597_71823393766244352_n.jpg

Crazy Bernie, disgraced for having tolerated being scammed by the DNC last time, should ask Crooked Hillary to join him as VP candidate. They could present themselves as the Permanently Butthurt TDS alternative!

Crazy Bernie, disgraced for having tolerated being scammed by the DNC last time, should ask Crooked Hillary to join him as VP candidate. They could present themselves as the Permanently Butthurt TDS alternative!
That bitch would take the job, then have him commit suicide if they won.

The only Democratic Candidate that makes some sense IMO is Tulsi Gabbards. She of course gets no support at all from the Fringe Left now running the Democrats.

Tulsi Gabbard might help because she is of Samoan decent, she is a woman, she served in the military, and she worships Hindu. Only thing missing would be her being bi-sexual. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm sticking with Susan Rice. I don't think Bernie is strong on military and global issues. Maybe ask Gabbard to be the Ambassador to the UN.

Biden 76 Sanders 78. Didn't the leftist hold the presidents age against him? how could they get behind two men who are even older?

In all the polls Bernie Sanders is by far the top candidate with the young voters. His weakest poll results are with Black voters, and also falls behind with the female voters. So I was trying to think of a VP candidate he could pick to help him get over the top and get the nomination, and the best one I could think of it....

Susan Rice. Not only should she help him with the two groups of voters he is having trouble with, he's get a very experienced VP when it comes to world affairs, national security, and how to deal with military issues.

Awarded a Rhodes Scholarship, Rice attended New College, Oxford, where she earned an MPhil in 1988 and a DPhil in 1990. The Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, honored her dissertation entitled Commonwealth Initiative in Zimbabwe, 1979–1980: Implication for International Peacekeeping as the UK's most distinguished in international relations.[4][12]
I thought Bernie was the biggest communist-thinker in the Democrat Party. He would have to have an equally-motivated communista with lots and lots and lots of money. George Soros, maybe?

Susan Rice would be eaten alive just from the Benghazi debacle from 2012 that had Hillary Clinton throwing her under the bus...

The Congresswoman from Hawaii is a more logical choice.

"What VP Candidate Could Help Him?"

images

Her age stops her or she would be the choice and would sink him quickly...

Yep. She is only 29 and you have to be 35.

I might be incorrect but because of her age she could not even be Speaker of the House seeing the Speaker is after the VP to become President if the President and VP are unable to carry out their duties...

Yep she couldn't be in an position that could be in line to be President. Honestly out of the 4 new gals in the House, the lady from Minnesota would probably have the best chance to be Speaker. She is more level headed though she lost it the other day when talking about the immigration buildings.

Forum List

Back