Did Biden Just Let The Kitty Out Of The Bag?

Dude, get a clue. No one is arguing about your invented argument over bills. You are arguing with yourself over bills. LOl! We are talking about 33 laws that impact voting already on the books. Laws that you cannot debate intelligently, nor can you address the 1688 poll closings that I have continually asked you about.

Look, you're a loser who cannot debate key elements within this subject. You are quick to point out most of these bills, are just bills. :clap: Hooray, give this man a cookie. But you gloss over the fact, that 33 have passed, they impact voters, and soon, the other bills will be passed if nothing is done. And that's on top of your cowardice to not answer my questions over poll closings. Forget it bud. You can't hang with this. As always you dissolve into nothing.
Nice attempt to deflect from the reality that you were yammering on about "400 bills" over and over again as if they were significant. I've accomplished quite a lot in that you had to stop doing that. Now maybe you'll move on to something more substantial.

I use the ignore button sometimes. Does that make me a pussy? I'm not arguing that BWK is one of course, I'm just asking.

You've been in most if not all of my threads that explain this and I'm not going over it again. :rolleyes:
Tell you what loser, here's the "latest extent" of what it looks like when a group of folks try and steal an election;

I use the ignore button sometimes. Does that make me a pussy? I'm not arguing that BWK is one of course, I'm just asking.

You've been in most if not all of my threads that explain this and I'm not going over it again. :rolleyes:
Bwk is indeed a pussy/snowflake, but that does not absolve you from pussyhood or snowflakeism.

I have never put anyone on ignore nor reported anyone to mods.

But that's just me.

Nice attempt to deflect from the reality that you were yammering on about "400 bills" over and over again as if they were significant. I've accomplished quite a lot in that you had to stop doing that. Now maybe you'll move on to something more substantial.
Right, like the 33 laws that were passed, and the 1688 poll closings you keep dodging. Dude, you are a waste of time, because you can't debate any of these issues. You're a troll. Get lost.

Right, like the 33 laws that were passed, and the 1688 poll closings you keep dodging. Dude, you are a waste of time, because you can't debate any of these issues. You're a troll. Get lost.
I debated the thing I pointed out that you were doing erroneously, and you should be grateful for that. You wanted to bring all that other stuff into it. Did you like how I refused to be deflected and accomplished my goal?

Bwk is indeed a pussy/snowflake, but that does not absolve you from pussyhood or snowflakeism.

Whatever. That's a fine way to talk to somebody who agrees with you with just about everything when it comes to politics. :rolleyes:

But that's just me.
Ha, how about the two of you get together, and try and figure out how you can defy the laws of nature, by debating something? :auiqs.jpg:I've provided the links to my arguments. And? Where in the hell are you two hot shots? Ignore buttons? Really? So, that's how you two run from a debate? Ignore buttons? Okay, sounds good to me.

Here's the part about the ignore button I love. It shows who the cowards really are when the facts and the truth begin to close in on them. Instead of debating or conceding, they can run to the ignore button. That's for losers, but it's also okay with me. It's two less trolls I have to respond to. Carry on.

Ha, how about the two of you get together, and try and figure out how you can defy the laws of nature, by debating something? :auiqs.jpg:I've provided the links to my arguments. And? Where in the hell are you two hot shots? Ignore buttons? Really? So, that's how you two run from a debate? Ignore buttons? Okay, sounds good to me.

Here's the part about the ignore button I love. It shows who the cowards really are when the facts and the truth begin to close in on them. Instead of debating or conceding, they can run to the ignore button. That's for losers, but it's also okay with me. It's two less trolls I have to respond to. Carry on.

Hey!! I'm the one who said that I use the ignore button not them, so why don't you learn how to read you fucking asshole? :fu:

I debated the thing I pointed out that you were doing erroneously, and you should be grateful for that. You wanted to bring all that other stuff into it. Did you like how I refused to be deflected and accomplished my goal?
:laughing0301: All you've done is deflect. Do you know what the word means? You haven't debated anything, because your argument is obviously your own. Have you debated the 33 laws? No! Have you debated the 1688 poll closings? No! And you won't, because you can't.

The two of me? Look, I know pathology when I see it, but you're way beyond the pale.

Get drunk and get and laid. Find a boyfriend! Do something ffs!

:laughing0301: All you've done is deflect. Do you know what the word means? You haven't debated anything, because your argument is obviously your own. Have you debated the 33 laws? No! Have you debated the 1688 poll closings? No! And you won't, because you can't.
I have no obligation to debate anything you want to debate. I merely pointed out to you and the audience that you were hyperventilating over something that has not become reality. Tell you what, why don't you post the text of some of those 33 laws so we can see just how horrible they are? You have read them, haven't you?

"Accusing somebody falsely?" Who and what about?

It sounded like you were calling Meathead a coward for using the ignore button and they said that they never used it before.

I have no obligation to debate anything you want to debate. I merely pointed out to you and the audience that you were hyperventilating over something that has not become reality. Tell you what, why don't you post the text of some of those 33 laws so we can see just how horrible they are? You have read them, haven't you?
No you don't, because you can't. I made my point, and you lost. Voting Laws Roundup: December 2021

Here's one of my favorites; Missouri also introduced legislation this past session that would have empowered partisan officials to overturn election results. footnote27_cali7m627 Can you imagine this law? This is a law that renders your vote totally useless. Why not just have the empowered partisan official to declare the election results right now? Why cast a vote? I MEAN THIS LAW IS INSANE. Missouri just declared their winner today. 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪

No you don't, because you can't. I made my point, and you lost. Voting Laws Roundup: December 2021

Here's one of my favorites; Missouri also introduced legislation this past session that would have empowered partisan officials to overturn election results. footnote27_cali7m627 Can you imagine this law? This is a law that renders your vote totally useless. Why not just have the empowered partisan official to declare the election results right now? Why cast a vote? I MEAN THIS LAW IS INSANE. Missouri just declared their winner today. 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪
Get a boyfriend.

Okay, so you want to debate the laws, but you don't want to post the content of said laws. You want to post opinion pieces ABOUT the laws, but not the laws themselves. Doesn't sound like you really want to debate the laws, now does it?

It sounded like you were calling Meathead a coward for using the ignore button and they said that they never used it before.
This is Meatheads post;
[/QUOTE]

But that's just me.
As for name calling, that ship already sailed for Meathead, okay.
[/QUOTE]
Read my post;

I'm making a case for a coward who can't or won't debate, not before. Meathead said he never puts anyone on ignore, and I'm making the case, one, I don't care, and two, if they do put me on ignore, it's because they were trolling and not debating the substance to begin with. They are afraid to debate the substance because they have nothing to debate. That's how they become cowards. And that post applies to anyone on this forum. If you are trolling and not debating with substance, then tell me you are hitting the ignore button on me, fine. I could care less. BUT YOU ARE A COWARD AFTER THAT.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back