Did Biden Just Let The Kitty Out Of The Bag?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Again???

Even from an outsider's POV, the long lines of people trying to vote are not legitimate.

The question could be: Does America or Biden want to draw more attention to this illegitimacy? America's elections where that situation exists could have never been completely legitimate.

Or, if the same situation exists in Canada, then those districts can't be legitimate. That would be true of other countries too in some cases, depending on their ability to conduct an election. Canada would have no excuse.

Even from an outsider's POV, the long lines of people trying to vote are not legitimate.

The question could be: Does America or Biden want to draw more attention to this illegitimacy? America's elections where that situation exists could have never been completely legitimate.

Or, if the same situation exists in Canada, then those districts can't be legitimate. That would be true of other countries too in some cases, depending on their ability to conduct an election. Canada would have no excuse.
You are a canadian so your opinion about our voting process does not matter

Again???

With 400 voter suppression bills, what do you think? The Republicans have already closed 1600 polling places in this country. WTF do you think?

You are a canadian so your opinion about our voting process does not matter
I was actually suggesting that the opinions of the rest of the world do matter a lot. I'm thinking, and hoping, that Europe's dragging its feet has much to do with the dysfunctional government in America.
Both now with Biden's pathetic performance and even moreso with Trump's insanity and lack of responsibility! Trump really did start the ball rolling downhill when he withdrew your country from the nuclear deal with Iran. The coming days will make that point. One way or another? Remind me if I'm wrong.

I was actually suggesting that the opinions of the rest of the world do matter a lot. I'm thinking, and hoping, that Europe's dragging its feet has much to do with the dysfunctional government in America.
Both now with Biden's pathetic performance and even moreso with Trump's insanity and lack of responsibility! Trump really did start the ball rolling downhill when he withdrew your country from the nuclear deal with Iran. The coming days will make that point. One way or another? Remind me if I'm wrong.
I dont think canada is so perfect that you have time to lecture America

When you have 400 voter suppression bills, an opinion isn't necessary.
when you call everything you don't like "votor suppression" saying it again isn't necessary. it's still as meaningless as the last tine you said it.

I was quite surprised how 2A let the cat out of the bag on another thread. Considering that I've never heard any indication of him being a leftist.
I have no idea what you are talking about

Forum List

Back