Did Biden finally get something right? He's against a cease fire against Hamas

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

I wish I could say I knew more about this story but I do know enough about it to say that a cease fire is ridiculous. The protester in this video says something about Jesus and Bethlehem but I don't think that person is concerned about such things.

In any case, this may be the only thing "the pres" has gotten right yet. His crazy party doesn't like it, though... wahhhh

this may be the only thing "the pres" has gotten right yet.
He's talking out of both sides of his mouth. He says Israel has the right, even duty of self defense but then he adds that more needs to be done to stop civilian casualties and the man KNOWS that the IDF is already as careful as it is possible to be when fighting an enemy that has proven itself demonic. They care nothing for the Palestinians. They are there to execute the plans of their Iranian masters and every civilian death only helps their cause due to the evil complicity of global media refusing to be honest about Israel having no real choice but kill unfortunates who stand between the IDF and Hamas OR surrender to Hamas.

He's talking out of both sides of his mouth. He says Israel has the right, even duty of self defense but then he adds that more needs to be done to stop civilian casualties and the man KNOWS that the IDF is already as careful as it is possible to be when fighting an enemy that has proven itself demonic. They care nothing for the Palestinians. They are there to execute the plans of their Iranian masters and every civilian death only helps their cause due to the evil complicity of global media refusing to be honest about Israel having no real choice but kill unfortunates who stand between the IDF and Hamas OR surrender to Hamas.
Yes, I actually did know this much about it, except that you seem to imply briben is not sincere in being against a cease fire?

I wish I could say I knew more about this story but I do know enough about it to say that a cease fire is ridiculous. The protester in this video says something about Jesus and Bethlehem but I don't think that person is concerned about such things.

In any case, this may be the only thing "the pres" has gotten right yet. His crazy party doesn't like it, though... wahhhh
what could be wrong with peace, however fleeting? if the hamas leaders are in qatar, and if the hamas fighters are surrendered or dead, that only leaves the hostages, with a prospect of peace contingent on hostage return.

the gazans will not get their state, the israelis have extracted biblical vengeance. drop in a regiment of un peacekeepers and make them live together.

what could be wrong with peace, however fleeting? if the hamas leaders are in qatar, and if the hamas fighters are surrendered or dead, that only leaves the hostages, with a prospect of peace contingent on hostage return.

the gazans will not get their state, the israelis have extracted biblical vengeance. drop in a regiment of un peacekeepers and make them live together.
I don't get it. Make whom live togehter?

There was. Then the Palestinians came across the border and slaughtered 1200 civilians.
That's why the left wants another cease fire. They seem to like death and destruction

as long as it doesn't happen to them. They have bodyguards (the elite dims in dc) to protect them but other folks... too bad for them

There was. Then the Palestinians came across the border and slaughtered 1200 civilians.
No there wasn't. The Israeli government was allowing settlers on illegal settlements to beat and kill Palestinians.

Israel: UN experts condemn record year of Israeli violence in the occupied West Bank

15 December 2022

GENEVA (15 December 2022) – UN experts* condemned the rampant Israeli settler violence and excessive use of force by Israeli forces against Palestinians in the occupied West Bank this year that have made 2022 the deadliest in this area of the occupied Palestinian territory since the United Nations started systematically documenting fatalities in 2005.

150 Palestinians have been killed in the occupied West Bank by Israeli forces so far this year, including 33 children**. In addition, a boy was killed by either Israeli forces or Israeli settlers who were firing side-by-side. At least two Palestinians were killed by settlers. 10 Israelis, including five settlers, one settlement guard and four Israeli forces have been killed by Palestinians in the occupied West Bank in 2022.

“We remind Israel that pending the dismantlement of its unlawful occupation, Palestinians in the occupied Palestinian territory must be treated as protected persons, not enemies or terrorists,” the experts said, demanding Israel ensure the protection, security and welfare of the Palestinian people living under its occupation, in accordance with its obligations under international law.

“Armed and masked Israeli settlers are attacking Palestinians in their homes, attacking children on their way to school, destroying property and burning olive groves, and terrorising entire communities with complete impunity,” said the experts. 2022 is the sixth year of consecutive annual increase in the number of Israeli settler attacks in the occupied West Bank, despite a 2016 UN Security Council resolution specifically intended to halt settlement activity.

No there wasn't. The Israeli government was allowing settlers on illegal settlements to beat and kill Palestinians
You're lying. The are no illegal settlements in Gaza

Forum List

Back