Did a judge just suggest Trump's Campaign manager was a "Spy" and a "Traitor"?

Most Red states is the same as Just Red states?

Hmm, is English your second language?
like to see your link for 'most'.

or, is it just your opinion?
They marry them. Seems in most Red States, there is no legal age limit on getting married. As long as the parents agree. And even then , it's not always necessary.

seems?

Most?

so, it's your opinion, and not a fact?
I wasn't the one that posted a list of states where it's allowed. But I only saw one blue state from the quick glance I took at the list.

As Child Marriages Drop, Hundreds Still Marry In Kentucky Each Year

An American 13-Year-Old, Pregnant and Married to Her Rapist

Democrats would let her get an abortion. Republicans would make her marry her rapist.

Yes, the democrats have no issue slaughtering the infant as it exits the birth canal.

Fucking terrorists.

They marry them. Seems in most Red States, there is no legal age limit on getting married. As long as the parents agree. And even then , it's not always necessary.

seems?

Most?

I wasn't the one that posted a list of states where it's allowed. But I only saw one blue state from the quick glance I took at the list.

Democrats would let her get an abortion. Republicans would make her marry her rapist.

Colorado, California, Connecticut are red states?

(No minimum age with approval of a superior court judge and parental consent.)

Should I list more?

When you can justify lying to people coming here seeking asylum, illegally telling them the country is full, because they are running from danger and then when they get here, strip them of their children, even breastfeeding infants torn from mother's arms and the majority of the Republican Party finds that OK, then yes, they are the party of anti justice.

If all they have is "you believe in a woman's rights over her own body", then they are not only anti justice, they are slime. Very bad people. People who the country should be ashamed of.

Poll: Majority of Republicans back family separation policy

More than half of Republicans support Trump’s policy of separating migrant families, poll finds

More manufactured bullshit.

Here are the facts.

The country is full if we say it is full. No argument there. No metric says otherwise.

The people enter illegally....fact.

If you are prosecuted for a crime, you are separated from your kids (fact and consistent for a long time).

So what is your point ?

If, in your mind, the GOP is evil. You are welcomed to your dumbassed opinion. But somehow taking that as a "moral" position is only bullshit. Go tell your priest.

Otherwise, fuck off.
If they come here seeking asylum, then they aren't here illegally.
So your imaginary fact is a lie.
So eat s..t and d.e.

You've been reading to much of the board bullshit artist.

They enter the country illegally...they are here illegally.

That is a fact.

Go fuck yourself.
They Are claiming asylum fraudulently. That's why they have to be heavily coached.
Republicans are good with coming up with nonsensical conspiracies. Who would want to come here and be treated like sh!t by your kind if they could avoid it?

Democrats

Here are the facts.

The country is full if we say it is full. No argument there. No metric says otherwise.

If you are prosecuted for a crime, you are separated from your kids (fact and consistent for a long time).

So what is your point ?

If, in your mind, the GOP is evil. You are welcomed to your dumbassed opinion. But somehow taking that as a "moral" position is only bullshit. Go tell your priest.

Otherwise, fuck off.
So eat s..t and d.e.

That is a fact.

Go fuck yourself.
If they are being told at the border the US is full, that is also illegal.

At the U.S. border, asylum seekers fleeing violence are told to come back later

Still, immigration lawyers say CBP’s attempts to block applicants at border crossings are illegal because the agency is required by law to process anyone seeking asylum, not just when the agency finds it convenient. The agency has not responded to multiple requests to cite the legal authority that grants its officers the right to turn back people asking to apply for asylum.

Just another example of Republicans, who are mostly all immigrants or the children of immigrants. Somehow they've become these nasty and mean people. I don't know why. I know they still claim to be Christian. Although I don't know how.

Dg56xXTWAAEVaIq.jpg

Cut the bullshit.

Most of the people who are separated from their kids crossed into the country illegally.

The Post can offer any opinion it wants. There is nothing illegal in what the Custom Agents are doing.
Most? If one child is ripped from their mother's arms, that's one too many.

I don't believe you could understand. It's a human thing. What people with actual morals believe.

Please describe your actual morals.

Tell me what morals allow the murder of an infant that is exiting the birth canal.

Let's show you some more left wing morals. Look at these left wing Antifa bastards lie their asses off.

Here is another left wing shithead with great morals.

Bye bye granny....get the fuck off the plane.

seems?

Most?

Colorado, California, Connecticut are red states?

(No minimum age with approval of a superior court judge and parental consent.)

Should I list more?

How about Massachusetts?

"Consent can be just judicial, but is normally both parental and judicial. In the absence of any statutory minimum age, one opinion is that the traditional minimum common law marriageable age of 12 for girls and 14 for boys may still be in effect"

Impeached.

These liberal judges are a danger to our nation, justice, and our lives.
Right wingers are anti justice. Laws are only for Democrats.
Right wingers want Republicans to write the laws and everyone else should follow the laws.

Being a superior people, they themselves don't need laws. After all, the GOP is 90% white.

When I think it isn't possible for you to sound any more stupid, you somehow pull it off.

Please show us where anyone said that. Prove your point for once in your sorry forsaken pathetic life.
This is a common Clinton/Communist tactic.

Accuse your enemies of the crimes you have committed.
This serves as an inoculation from those crimes with your voters.

The son-of-a-btich posts shit like

Right wingers are anit-justice. I'd like to see a reasoned argument for such an assertion. He get's challenged and he vacates the thread. He's a stain on the underwear of humanity.

Go ahead deanrd you stupid asswipe. Show us some reasoning skills (or get your mother to help you).
When you can justify lying to people coming here seeking asylum, illegally telling them the country is full, because they are running from danger and then when they get here, strip them of their children, even breastfeeding infants torn from mother's arms and the majority of the Republican Party finds that OK, then yes, they are the party of anti justice.

If all they have is "you believe in a woman's rights over her own body", then they are not only anti justice, they are slime. Very bad people. People who the country should be ashamed of.

Poll: Majority of Republicans back family separation policy

More than half of Republicans support Trump’s policy of separating migrant families, poll finds
Is is too much to ask these people to fix their own countries?
But instead they come here and demand we change into their countries.

Judge to Manafort: Don’t Worry, the Jail You’re Going to Knows How to Handle Terrorists, Traitors and Spies

Manafort’s attorneys expressed concerns later Tuesday that moving him from Northern Neck Regional Jail to Alexandria would put their client’s safety in jeopardy. Ellis’ response? Don’t worry, they know how to handle terrorists (foreign and domestic), traitors and spies — and, also, you haven’t specified any threats to Manafort’s safety.

-------------------------------
Manafort was caught trying to influence witnesses. So he was jailed.

Then Manafort complained the jail he was in was harsh and he couldn't work on his trial.

Then, what happened is that Manafort, while talking on a tapped phone line, bragged he was being treated like a VIP. In his cell, he had a separate work space, he didn't have to wear orange and he was given extension cords to use his laptop. Even better, he would write his emails on a second laptop, pass the laptop to his lawyer and when the lawyer plugged in the laptop, off when his forbidden emails.
Wow, the life of Rily.

So his phone conversation was leaked to the judge who then signed an order to move Manafort to a different prison.

Manafort then begged to stay where he was and that initiated the response from the judge you see above.

The judge said sorry, but you don't like where you are now. So where we are sending you, they know how to take care of spies and traitors. What I believe to be an unnecessary flourish.

Poor, poor Paul. Now he's going to a real jail.

No more the Life of Riley:

Pitiful
just
pitiful.

The judge should be disbarred.

Impeached.

Right wingers want Republicans to write the laws and everyone else should follow the laws.

Being a superior people, they themselves don't need laws. After all, the GOP is 90% white.

Incorrect.
Lenient justice is for the wealthy regardless of party.

That's what some people say when they can't argue for their party.
They simply say both sides are to blame.
We both know that isn't exactly the case.

Here are the facts.

So what is your point ?

Otherwise, fuck off.
So eat s..t and d.e.

That is a fact.

Go fuck yourself.
If they are being told at the border the US is full, that is also illegal.

At the U.S. border, asylum seekers fleeing violence are told to come back later

Still, immigration lawyers say CBP’s attempts to block applicants at border crossings are illegal because the agency is required by law to process anyone seeking asylum, not just when the agency finds it convenient. The agency has not responded to multiple requests to cite the legal authority that grants its officers the right to turn back people asking to apply for asylum.

Just another example of Republicans, who are mostly all immigrants or the children of immigrants. Somehow they've become these nasty and mean people. I don't know why. I know they still claim to be Christian. Although I don't know how.

Dg56xXTWAAEVaIq.jpg

Cut the bullshit.

Most of the people who are separated from their kids crossed into the country illegally.

The Post can offer any opinion it wants. There is nothing illegal in what the Custom Agents are doing.
Most? If one child is ripped from their mother's arms, that's one too many.

I don't believe you could understand. It's a human thing. What people with actual morals believe.
I don't believe you understand that Democrats created this problem.
Obama made it worse by giving them false-hope with his illegal DACA program.
Then all of these Dummycraps started taking it even farther by creating dangerous Sanctuary Cities, and Californian politicians are even going against the will of the voters by declaring CA a Sanctuary State.
You cannot blame us for the mess you and your dishonest leaders created.

78F3F21F-ABEB-4BFD-A2C4-E29CE358E0BA.gif
I'm still hoping you'll eventually be right about something, deanrd.
I'm right about everything. That's what happens if you just tell the truth.

You know "truth".

Something Republicans and especially Trump, are simply not familiar with.

Jim Jordan at 3:55 on Trump's truthfulness. Check it out.

You're always right? lol

That's funny coming from a guy who was searching the internet for ways to have sex with children.
Would you like me to post that link again?

i would like to see that.....dean and little kids?.....bad combination....

The guy actually started a thread titled "How to have sex with children".

He now wants us to think he's normal. smh

Judge to Manafort: Don’t Worry, the Jail You’re Going to Knows How to Handle Terrorists, Traitors and Spies

Manafort’s attorneys expressed concerns later Tuesday that moving him from Northern Neck Regional Jail to Alexandria would put their client’s safety in jeopardy. Ellis’ response? Don’t worry, they know how to handle terrorists (foreign and domestic), traitors and spies — and, also, you haven’t specified any threats to Manafort’s safety.

-------------------------------
Manafort was caught trying to influence witnesses. So he was jailed.

Then Manafort complained the jail he was in was harsh and he couldn't work on his trial.

Then, what happened is that Manafort, while talking on a tapped phone line, bragged he was being treated like a VIP. In his cell, he had a separate work space, he didn't have to wear orange and he was given extension cords to use his laptop. Even better, he would write his emails on a second laptop, pass the laptop to his lawyer and when the lawyer plugged in the laptop, off when his forbidden emails.
Wow, the life of Rily.

So his phone conversation was leaked to the judge who then signed an order to move Manafort to a different prison.

Manafort then begged to stay where he was and that initiated the response from the judge you see above.

The judge said sorry, but you don't like where you are now. So where we are sending you, they know how to take care of spies and traitors. What I believe to be an unnecessary flourish.

Poor, poor Paul. Now he's going to a real jail.

No more the Life of Riley:

Pitiful
just
pitiful.

Impeached.

Incorrect.

If you only knew what goes on in NYC and LI.

Impeached.

Incorrect.
I imagine a bunch of stuff happens in NYC and wherever LI is.

Impeached.

Incorrect.
I imagine a bunch of stuff happens in NYC and wherever LI is.
Oh yeah; but I don’t want to depress you.

Forum List

Back