Dictator Lukashenko introduced serfdom

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I'm not kidding.
At first I didn't believe my ears.

He gave the order not to release rural workers from their places of work, unless there was special permission from the authorities.

Exactly the same system was during Stalinism. Also it was until the abolition of serfdom in 1861.

He deprived people of the right of free movement.

Very upset that you have returned . I was looking forward to hearing of your permanent absence following an extremely long and painful illness .

• Banned
Very upset that you have returned . I was looking forward to hearing of your permanent absence following an extremely long and painful illness .
I think it will happen with the dictator. He's swollen with cellulite, looks like a cancer patient in the last stage.

I think it will happen with the dictator. He's swollen with cellulite, looks like a cancer patient in the last stage.
President Piss Pants is obviously in terrible physical and mental shape and a cancer would be a great way to finish him off . With the Kyiv Midget rotting to death with the pallor of a junkie it seems health freak Putin stands out as the one together "with it" leader. Well spotted .

At least in his recent posts he is sticking with things he might actually know about. Listening to a troll talk about his home region is one thing. When he makes up lies about my home region is when I see him losing.

• Banned
At least in his recent posts he is sticking with things he might actually know about. Listening to a troll talk about his home region is one thing. When he makes up lies about my home region is when I see him losing.
I never lost to you, I always shut your mouth. You don't know the real history of the USA, the spirit of the USA, the ideas of the USA. Like all European slaves, it always seems to you that the USA is the same as Europe.

I never lost to you, I always shut your mouth. You don't know the real history of the USA, the spirit of the USA, the ideas of the USA. Like all European slaves, it always seems to you that the USA is the same as Europe.

You didn't shut anything at all. The fact that you made so many outrageous claims shows your complete lack of knowledge on the topic, and the complete lack of integrity when discussing it.

• Banned
You didn't shut anything at all. The fact that you made so many outrageous claims shows your complete lack of knowledge on the topic, and the complete lack of integrity when discussing it.
I shut the mouths of all the traitors and agents of America with strict factual material and iron arguments. You've never been able to object to anything on the merits. You were just demagogy.

I shut the mouths of all the traitors and agents of America with strict factual material and iron arguments. You've never been able to object to anything on the merits. You were just demagogy.

That is an outright lie.

I showed census data that completely debunked your "There are more Native Americans than white people" bullshit.

Your numerous attempts to convince people to throw away their freedoms because you dislike alcohol is another. It is like your hatred of dogs. Just because you feel a certain way, you expect everyone to believe that way.

You are not an American. You do not understand what it means to be an American. And when shown, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are wrong you refuse to admit it. Your ego is far more important to you than Truth.

That is an outright lie.

I showed census data that completely debunked your "There are more Native Americans than white people" bullshit.

Your numerous attempts to convince people to throw away their freedoms because you dislike alcohol is another. It is like your hatred of dogs. Just because you feel a certain way, you expect everyone to believe that way.

You are not an American. You do not understand what it means to be an American. And when shown, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are wrong you refuse to admit it. Your ego is far more important to you than Truth.
Everything you say is a lie, it all contradicts the factual material, and you know it.

Everything you say is a lie, it all contradicts the factual material, and you know it.

No, it does not. And, as I have said before, the closest thing to proof you have is that tired old map pertaining to genetic markers.

And there is no way they got enough DNA samples to make those claims. Plus, it only addresses genes carried by people, and not the percentage of that DNA that is present.

The US Census is far more accurate and has the large samples to provide adequate data.

No, it does not. And, as I have said before, the closest thing to proof you have is that tired old map pertaining to genetic markers.

And there is no way they got enough DNA samples to make those claims. Plus, it only addresses genes carried by people, and not the percentage of that DNA that is present.

The US Census is far more accurate and has the large samples to provide adequate data.
Yes, it is a crucial point. The map shows the percentage of that group regionally wise, not the proportion it represents among all people in the area. I feel the same.

Forum List

Back