Dictator Bloomberg to restrict pain killers in NYC

For the mouth-breather and others too stupid to follow along....

A Democrat before seeking elective office, Bloomberg switched his registration in 2001 and ran for mayor as a Republican, winning the election that year and a second term in 2005. Bloomberg left the Republican Party over policy and philosophical disagreements with national party leadership in 2007.

He is socially liberal or progressive, supporting abortion rights, gay marriage, gun control, and amnesty for illegal immigrants, for example.

Michael Bloomberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I still don't see your point. Is it your point that because FOX and BReitbart say so, NYC doesn't have the right to regulate its own fucking hospitals? How come conservative governments have a right to regulate the hospitals their government owns - but liberal ones don't?

This shithead wonders why people smirk at him and laugh when he walks away.....

Are you going to explain why New York doesn't have a right to regulate the hospitals New York owns?

If I were to buy a hospital would I have a right to make rules for it or would I need to get those rules approved by the moron conservatives on USMB first?

Last edited:
Are you going to explain why New York doesn't have a right to regulate the hospitals New York owns?

The city owns the hospitals in New York?

That's fucked up.

If I were to buy a hospital would I have a right to make rules for it or would I need to get those rules approved by the moron conservatives on USMB first?

It it is in New York, Bloomberg will make the decisions on which medications are to be prescribed to patients.

The city owns the hospitals in New York?

That's fucked up.

It it is in New York, Bloomberg will make the decisions on which medications are to be prescribed to patients.

It owns the 11 hospitals it owns, obviously. Most of the hospitals in NYC are not public.

What I find odd is that conservatives seem very concerned about things like welfare fraud but don't seem to care one bit about stopping opiate addicts from using public funds to feed their addictions in public emergency rooms.

Maybe if we just hired doctors to dispense food stamps conservatives would be A-OK with folks using their food stamps to buy crack.

Last edited:
It owns the 11 hospitals it owns, obviously. Most of the hospitals in NYC are not public.

Yet Bloomberg will dictate the treatment of ALL, so your talking point was bullshit.

Uhh, no he won't. Did you read the OP at all or are you just one big pile of emotion waiting to react to something? The new rules are mandatory ONLY for the 11 public hospitals. Please stop being a fucking MORON.

Its in the FIRST FUCKING SENTENCE QUOTED FROM THE ARTICLE

"Some of the most common and most powerful prescription painkillers on the market will be restricted sharply in the emergency rooms at New York City’s 11 public hospitals, Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg said Thursday in an effort to crack down on what he called a citywide and national epidemic of prescription drug abuse."

Now please stop being an IDIOT

Last edited:

Yet Bloomberg will dictate the treatment of ALL, so your talking point was bullshit.

Nope. You got that wrong. Read the OP.

Some of the most common and most powerful prescription painkillers on the market will be restricted sharply in the emergency rooms at New York City’s 11 public hospitals

The topic title is incomplete.

It should say "Bloomberg to restrict painkillers in NYC public ERs".

God I'm glad I got the fuck out of there back in the nineties.

Why? Because you're an opiate addict who relies on publicly funded emergency rooms?

Uh.. you should have stuck with your first take... it wasn't quite so nasty.

I'm having trouble seeing how you are glad you moved from NYC because people who go to publicly funded hospitals can no longer get their opiate addictions fully satisfied on the public dole.

What I find FUNNY are the idiots who think that this is going to help anything.

What I find odd is that conservatives seem very concerned about things like welfare fraud but don't seem to care one bit about stopping opiate addicts from using public funds to feed their addictions in public emergency rooms.

Maybe if we just hired doctors to dispense food stamps conservatives would be A-OK with folks using their food stamps to buy crack.

Too funny.

Weak people need to believe that it "isn't their fault".

Grow up kid.

I don't subscribe to the its a "disease" thing, it isn't in my opinion.

It makes people "feel" better about it by removing the responsibilty for the actions that led to the problem.

It is the not being able to say no to the temptation.

That's because you're ignorant. Addiction is a disease like any other, with an identifiable disease process, just like any other disease.

Your obsession with name calling and judgementalism is what is really disturbing.

But then thats a hallmark of nthe young and inexperienced crowd.

I honestly cannot believe that there are some brain dead conservatives on this site that are actually against tightening the wildly loose and destructive oxycontin and painkiller loopholes. If it was Rush Limbaugh (a hillbilly herion addict himself) pushing this would you people still be against it? Aside from this being a retarded partisan issue or you people are popping or free basing these pills yourself, I simply cannot understand how anyone can be against attempting to clean this problem up. Prescription drugs literally destroyed several of my friends back in the day when the fun ones first started coming out. They are evil.

^^^^ Balls the Communist. :clap2: Well done!

:eusa_eh: I don't think you understand what the word communist means. Your behavior and obsession with me tonight is... odd...

Forum List

Back