Dick Van Dyke's Wife

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that they're happy together and that they found love, but does anybody else find it odd that when Arlene was born Dick was forty-six years old? I mean, he could have met her and babysat her back then. I sure hope that they don't want children of their own because that's going to be rather difficult. 😳

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that they're happy together and that they found love, but does anybody else find it odd that when Arlene was born Dick was forty-six years old? I mean, he could have met her and babysat her back then. I sure hope that they don't want children of their own because that's going to be rather difficult. 😳

He has a high net worth. Money talks.

I was a junior in college when my wife was born. We've been married 17 years and still quite happy. I worked and lived in Russia for 4 years and we met in Siberia. I guess I'm a Russian agent like Trump. :cool:

Best decision I ever made.

Well, you just gotta be you I guess and as long as you both love each other and you're happy that's all that really matters even though I myself would find it strange, but what do I know. Apparently nothing. 😆

Well, you just gotta be you I guess and as long as you both love each other and you're happy that's all that really matters even though I myself would find it strange, but what do I know. Apparently nothing. 😆
Exactly right brother. Her daughter never knew her father - he was killed on a motorcycle when she was an infant. I was happy to adopt her... one more semester and she'll have her degree.

Sometimes I think I was put on this earth for the sole purpose of taking those 2 lovely girls out of that frozen shithole and giving them a much nicer life.... and that's enough for me.

Exactly right brother. Her daughter never knew her father - he was killed on a motorcycle when she was an infant. I was happy to adopt her... one more semester and she'll have her degree.

Sometimes I think I was put on this earth for the sole purpose of taking those 2 lovely girls out of that frozen shithole and giving them a much nicer life.... and that's enough for me.

I'm a sister actually but bless your heart. I'm adopted by both of my parents. Blood and DNA are just words. It's not what makes you a family. :)

I was a junior in college when my wife was born. We've been married 17 years and still quite happy. I worked and lived in Russia for 4 years and we met in Siberia. I guess I'm a Russian agent like Trump. :cool:

Best decision I ever made.
sounds more like lee harvey oswald.

One person's love is another person's stupidity or even dangerous addiction .

Anyhow he is 97 and she will surely grieve in great and comfortable surroundings . Coming very soon .

you-magnificent-bastard-i-salute-you-jpg.925179

I'm a sister actually but bless your heart. I'm adopted by both of my parents. Blood and DNA are just words. It's not what makes you a family. :)
Sorry about that.... pronouns and all that stuff. :laughing0301:

You're exactly right. I have 3 grown kids and it never occurs to me that one of them doesn't have my DNA. Love 'em all equally and I want a better world for them, and their kids. That's probably why I get so nasty in here with these marxist animals. Cheers.

You don't know the half of it bro. After 4 years over there I got crosswise with the equivalent of the Russian BATF (called Rostekhnadzor) and they had FSB put a warrant out for me. I worked for BP over there and they called me and whispered "don't come to the office, FSB is here to pick you up!" FSB is, of course, the kinder, gentler version of the KGB.

It got quite hairy... and I got lucky. The only thing that saved me was the strength of BP, and their ability to pay over $100K in bribes. I'll fill in the details someday, it's about a 3 beer story. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back