Dick Cheney talks about Iran Nuclear deal, blames all on Obama.

Cheney has the intelligence of a braindead cat.
And he has 100 times more in his little claw than you have in your whole body. Wow, what does that say about you?
Cheney was a successful congressman, succesful SecDef, Successful CEO and Succesful Vice President.
Remind me what you've done other than post the rectal effluvience of your brain on this board.
I would like to hear your definition of success
By any definition he was a success.
Remind me what you've been successful at. I mean other than picking your nose.
LOL. You're praising cheney?

And he has 100 times more in his little claw than you have in your whole body. Wow, what does that say about you?
Cheney was a successful congressman, succesful SecDef, Successful CEO and Succesful Vice President.
Remind me what you've done other than post the rectal effluvience of your brain on this board.
By any definition he was a success? Not by my definition.
I have been successful in allowing all to see what an unintelligent, small minded individual you are.

Listening to Dick Chaney on Iraq is like listening to Philip Morris on smoking.

I remember when Obama, during his first term, started to make noise about reforming the Patriot Act, and restoring oversight on government surveillance, making it harder for the bureaucracy to spy on its own people. Of corse, the very next day Chaney was trotted out on FOX to proclaim Obama was weak on terrorism.

It it really possible that were still listening to the man who not only bungled Iraq but created a soviet style surveillance system in the USA.

(God help us)

Last edited:
He is probably secretly astonished he has not been torn to pieces by the American people, just reinforces his obvious opinion that Americans are gullible idiots.

Wallace did nothing of the kind. Lefties need to stop reading Media Matters blather. Wallace pointed out that Bush/Chaney did nothing about the Iran nuclear development. If it's true it still doesn't exonerate the Hussein administration from treason. Isn't it interesting even to the dummies in the CIA that Bill Clinton said Saddam was developing WMD's and President Bush gave Saddam about a year to comply with U.N. sanctions. Wouldn't you know the nuke facilities turned up in neighboring Iran. Can anybody in the "intelligence" field make that connection?
Can you understand that Iran and Iraq were the worst enemies on the planet? Saddam would have sooner sent WMDs (if he had any) to anyone before them. What a silly theory.
Can't you understand that the "great satan" enemy trumps tribal disputes? Iran offered sanctuary to the Iraq air force during the Gulf War.
Whatever, your wild theory does not hold water because we actually accounted for all of Saddam's long defunct nuclear program. We knew he had tons of uranium ore, it was still there, what equipment he had was still there, it just hadn't been touched in years. All that shit about yellowcake and aluminum tubes was a baldfaced lie.

ROFLMNAO!

Yes.. 'we knew' about all of the WMDs(Weapons of Mass Destruction), OKA: CBW (Chemical Biological Weapons). What YOU do NOT know is that both the UN Inspectors were not looking for "WMDs"... they were looking for "CBWs", which they found in ABUNDANCE... and what you STILL , most clearly, do not know... is that CBWs ARE WMDS.

I remember when Obama, during his first term, started to make noise about reforming the Patriot Act, and restoring oversight on government surveillance, making it harder for the bureaucracy to spy on its own people. Of corse, the very next day Chaney was trotted out on FOX to proclaim Obama was weak on terrorism.

It it really possible that were still listening to the man who not only bungled Iraq but created a soviet style surveillance system in the USA.

(God help us)
ROFLMNAO!

A Leftist fallaciously lamenting irrationality...

It doesn't GET more hysterical than THAT! (in every sense of the word!)

He is probably secretly astonished he has not been torn to pieces by the American people, just reinforces his obvious opinion that Americans are gullible idiots.

Dick Cheney is loved and adored by the American people. It's you on the Left that foment these ridiculous lies.

And as you've been taught SO many times...

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS...

(Because Nature precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to both, the Thesis and the Antithesis.)

Dick Cheney is loved and adored by the American people. It's you on the Left that foment these ridiculous lies.

(Because Nature precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to both, the Thesis and the Antithesis.)
No he is even reviled in GOP circles, have you ever seen a mainstream politician standing beside him for pictures? No he is not loved and adored by anyone except maybe you. He represents everything that is wrong with the republican establishment's too close relationship with the MIC war machine, an eagerness for war, a despicable attitude towards diplomacy, he profits directly from conflict and lies to cover his Machiavellian efforts to keep America permanently embroiled in conflict.

No he is even reviled in GOP circles, have you ever seen a mainstream politician standing beside him for pictures?

False... And being a Republican does not qualify someone as an American. But... that said, we're presently engaged in removing the Progs from the GOP, as a RINO is worse; MUCH WORSE than the run of the mill Leftists... as they're an insurgent, pretending to be something that they're not, as a means to undermine the means of the Americans, to govern ourselves.

No he is even reviled in GOP circles, have you ever seen a mainstream politician standing beside him for pictures?

False... And being a Republican does not qualify someone as an American. But... that said, we're presently engaged in removing the Progs from the GOP, as a RINO is worse; MUCH WORSE than the run of the mill Leftists... as they're an insurgent, pretending to be something that they're not, as a means to undermine the means of the Americans, to govern ourselves.
Keep on purging, eventually you will be left with one perfect republican who must then start stabbing his own self in the back.

We need to listen to what Cheney has to say....and do the opposite

By any definition he was a success? Not by my definition.
I have been successful in allowing all to see what an unintelligent, small minded individual you are.
Your defintion is "Republican-failure". That isnt any standard.
If your biggest success in life is on an internet message board you are a world class loser.

We need to listen to what Cheney has to say....and do the opposite
Obama has done just that.
Remind me what successes he's had in foreign policy:
Reset with Russia--fail
Negotiation over Ukraine-fail
Containment of Iranian nuke-fail
Pivot to Asia-fail
Iraq-fail
War on ISIS-fail
Yemen-fail
Relations with Israel-fail
Arab-Israeli negotiations-fail
Relations with Saudi Arabia-fail
Reform in Cuba-fail
The list goes on and on.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Where was the indictment? When was he convicted? What were the charges?

No indictment, no conviction, no charges....

That's what makes him a succesful war criminal
Oh yeah, more verbal crap from one of the stupidest morons on this site.

Oh, come on. You're not that stupid, I can think of a few who are even more moronic.

What do you most admire about Cheney btw, is it the torture, the killing of muslims, the way he sells invasions, the enrichment of his Halliburton buddies, proving deficits don't matter.....?

:alcoholic:

Forum List

Back