Dick Cheney looks awful

Well, he does look much more noticeably frail than he has looked in the past.

I'd venture the guess that he's not doing all that well.

The last procedure they did to his heart is generallythe last step before a heart transplant. but i don't think they'd give a heart to someone his age.

He might qualify to buy a heart donated by a living donor from Central America... ;)

Seriously, though, he doesn't meet criteria.

Patients having the following conditions are not good candidates for a heart transplant:

Fixed pulmonary hypertension
Severe, chronic disabling diseases
Severe, irreversible, chronic impairment of other vital organs, such as kidneys, intestines, liver, lungs or central nervous system
Recent or uncontrolled malignancy
Symptomatic, severe peripheral, visceral, carotid or cerebrovascular disease that cannot be corrected
Malignant hypertension
Inability to discontinue recreational drug, tobacco or alcohol use
Active mental illness that interferes with medical treatment compliance
Psychosocial instability, lack of social or family support, ongoing noncompliance with medical treatment
70 years old or older
Pulmonary infarction within the past six weeks
Very brittle diabetes or diabetes with end organ damage
Major chronic disabling diseases, such as arthritis, stroke, neurological disease, severe inflammatory or collagen vascular disease
Recent or uncontrolled peptic ulcer disease
Active, but treatable infection (temporary)
Morbid obesity
HIV seroconversion

Heart Transplant Selection Criteria | MUSC

2010-11-17-BlogLog.jpg

Look this good after 800 years, you will not.

That's it?

No more questions today. Clear your mind.

Ok, can a non-methhead translate this into English for me? Hell, Spanish would do. Fuck that... Klingon!

lol...I was talking to my woman at the same time and left out a few key words

meth ?...what a retard...he was key in the invasion of two sovereign nations on a web of lies and is responsible for the deaths of ten of thousands

Many of the USMB's more sensitive "liberals" get all offended if anybody even considers making a joke (in poor taste) at the expense of some scumbag liberal Democrat Parody icon who is in ill health.

But as truthdoesn'tmattertoheratall proves, when libs do it to those with whom they politically disagree, it's a different story. Not all libs, but many of them, here, are such glaring hypocrites.

i don't think anyone should make jokes about that kind of thing. it's bad karma and it's wrong. and, trust me, no one dislikes dick cheney more than i do.

but i wouldn't wish his type of illness on anyone.

Many of the USMB's more sensitive "liberals" get all offended if anybody even considers making a joke (in poor taste) at the expense of some scumbag liberal Democrat Parody icon who is in ill health.

But as truthdoesn'tmattertoheratall proves, when libs do it to those with whom they politically disagree, it's a different story. Not all libs, but many of them, here, are such glaring hypocrites.

i don't think anyone should make jokes about that kind of thing. it's bad karma and it's wrong. and, trust me, no one dislikes dick cheney more than i do.

:clap2:

I know I'm going to regret this... but... nevermind.

Oh come on , we all know dick aint got long.

He had a great life and didnt much care about anyones elses life.

Hell he loved it when his guys outed our own cia agents for poltical reasons and got all giddy at troops fighting his war when he was never willing to fight himself.

Cheney is not a good person and never cared about anyone else.

What a nasty, little, useless, person you are.
Gee....lemme guess.....you not volunteer Active-Infantry, right??

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back