Dick Cheney looks awful

His is kinda like that Dos Equis fool though.

The only man in the world who could shoot you in the face and you would apoligize to him for it.

2010-11-17-BlogLog.jpg

Wondering why you made such a thread HT. So people could pop in and wish death on another, and then others fight over the comments?
If so, that is what you got.

Sheesh.

I made it because Dick Cheney looks awful. And nobody seems to be talking about it on cable news.

And threads like this are always interesting and sometimes very revealing.

Remember: you have the choice to click or not to click. ;)

The ex Veep truly looks as if he is ill, seriously ill. Don't like the man, but I don't wish anything like that on anyone. I hope he feels better soon.

When the murderer Ted Kennedy was sick not a single conservative on here--including the most dysfunctional--wished him anything but to get well (and leave the Senate).
But here's a rotten scumbag piece of dog shit wishing death on someone who has served this country in 2 days more than you've ever done your miserable shittly little life.
Fuck you, eat shit and die in a fire, motherfucker.

Was I on a different site at the time? Maybe I was.

I seem to remember that at his death many conservatives were damned near ecstatic. I know that I fell into a long debate when I made a casual comment about the Chappaquiddick affair not even meaning to get into it.

Suffice it to say, that the conservatives I remember at the time didn't sound all that loving at the time.

Immie

I certainly never celebrated his death. I definitely know others that did not.
Do you know any who did?

I seem to remember that at his death many conservatives were damned near ecstatic. I know that I fell into a long debate when I made a casual comment about the Chappaquiddick affair not even meaning to get into it.

Suffice it to say, that the conservatives I remember at the time didn't sound all that loving at the time.

Immie

Do you know any who did?

Nope. Oh. Well I think I do remember one (not here) that said they didn't care. You know them. Wasn't a celebration of wish for his death though.

Immie

Do you know any who did?

On another political board I was on at the time of his death, yes.

Wondering why you made such a thread HT. So people could pop in and wish death on another, and then others fight over the comments?
If so, that is what you got.

Sheesh.

I made it because Dick Cheney looks awful. And nobody seems to be talking about it on cable news.

And threads like this are always interesting and sometimes very revealing.

Remember: you have the choice to click or not to click. ;)

Why in the WORLD would you expect people in the news to be talking about how awful Cheney looks?
That in itself is horrible.

Do you know any who did?

Nope. Oh. Well I think I do remember one (not here) that said they didn't care. You know them. Wasn't a celebration of wish for his death though.

I really haven't care when any politician has died. I mean, I didn't and don't wish any of them dead...but it's more like "Well, there goes another one". I feel about the same for celebrity deaths.

*shrug*

Do you know any who did?

I really haven't care when any politician has died. I mean, I didn't and don't wish any of them dead...but it's more like "Well, there goes another one". I feel about the same for celebrity deaths.

*shrug*

I can't disagree with that. But, I also think it is low to have a thread hoping one dies, or celebrating one's death.

*shrug*

I can't disagree with that. But, I also think it is low to have a thread hoping one dies, or celebrating one's death.

Only jackasses do things like that. Or trolls.

Do you know any who did?

*shrug*

I understand what you mean here, but there is a difference between not caring and being silent about the death or even simply giving condolences to the family; and laughing at the death or making cruel jokes about the recently deceased. There are somethings that are just plain wrong.

Immie

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

*shrug*

I understand what you mean here, but there is a difference between not caring and being silent about the death or even simply giving condolences to the family; and laughing at the death or making cruel jokes about the recently deceased. There are somethings that are just plain wrong.

Immie

See my previous post.

*shrug*

Immie

See my previous post.

Yes, I did see it, after I posted this. I also see that Kat said much of the same thing that I did just with fewer words.

Immie

I think hes the one who looks shovel ready

According to spokesman Peter Long, the former vice president lost 30 pounds during his hospital stay this summer following heart surgery. The Associated Press reports that the 69-year-old was hoping to keep the weight off for his health.

Karma's a Bitch, TM...

:)

peace...
You automatically believe his spokesman, no questions asked?

Well . . . OK!

I am sure dicks passing will be a dramatic , touching ,bitter sweet moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qruijbk6_VU

id-eots, you scumbag:

You don't really have to grunt so loud as you wallow in your own shit to prove you are just a fucking lowlife pig.

Your own tombstone would look like this, if it reflected your essence as a human being, you disgusting asshole:

images

"Here lies id-eots, a real bag of shit.
The hole in his head and in his soul is remembered."

Forum List

Back