Dick Cheney looks awful

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/142368-pushing-micheal-moore-off-a-cliff.html
take a look at what I and the righties say about micheal Moore and pushing him off a cliff.

I didnt say anything to people for cheering killing MM.

I was merely joking about a natural cheney passing.

Your idiot friends were cheering the murder of MM.

You are of course a liar. No one in that thread cheered the threatened killing of Michael Moore.

In fact, there was no threatened killing of Michael Moore. Of course, we know you will continue spreading your frigging lies and repeat this one at least 1,000 times.

Immie

Not that I care, just sayin tho....the very first post in that thread says the world would be better off with Moore at the bottom of a cliff.

Yet, when you read the thread, that is not the tone that people took. She is simply spreading lies again as she always does.

One can expect, the first posts or two of any such thread to be such in jest, but then threads such as that tend to take on a serious tone for a while.

Immie

2010-11-17-BlogLog.jpg

He does look worse than usual..

Looks very gaunt.. fer sher. I mean, the poor guy's had what, 107 heart attacks?

You are of course a liar. No one in that thread cheered the threatened killing of Michael Moore.

In fact, there was no threatened killing of Michael Moore. Of course, we know you will continue spreading your frigging lies and repeat this one at least 1,000 times.

Immie

Not that I care, just sayin tho....the very first post in that thread says the world would be better off with Moore at the bottom of a cliff.

Yet, when you read the thread, that is not the tone that people took. She is simply spreading lies again as she always does.

One can expect, the first posts or two of any such thread to be such in jest, but then threads such as that tend to take on a serious tone for a while.

Immie

You said "no one," I was just correcting the record.

Tis true, the man looks like death warmed over.

couldn't happen to a nicer guy...cant say I am choked up watching a war criminal die of old age

When the murderer Ted Kennedy was sick not a single conservative on here--including the most dysfunctional--wished him anything but to get well (and leave the Senate).
But here's a rotten scumbag piece of dog shit wishing death on someone who has served this country in 2 days more than you've ever done your miserable shittly little life.
Fuck you, eat shit and die in a fire, motherfucker.

Was I on a different site at the time? Maybe I was.

I seem to remember that at his death many conservatives were damned near ecstatic. I know that I fell into a long debate when I made a casual comment about the Chappaquiddick affair not even meaning to get into it.

Suffice it to say, that the conservatives I remember at the time didn't sound all that loving at the time.

Immie

couldn't happen to a nicer guy...cant say I am choked up watching a war criminal die of old age

When the murderer Ted Kennedy was sick not a single conservative on here--including the most dysfunctional--wished him anything but to get well (and leave the Senate).
But here's a rotten scumbag piece of dog shit wishing death on someone who has served this country in 2 days more than you've ever done your miserable shittly little life.

I seem to remember that at his death many conservatives were damned near ecstatic. I know that I fell into a long debate when I made a casual comment about the Chappaquiddick affair not even meaning to get into it.

Suffice it to say, that the conservatives I remember at the time didn't sound all that loving at the time.

Immie

I certainly never celebrated his death. I definitely know others that did not.

Immie

You said "no one," I was just correcting the record.

NO problem! :razz:

But she insinuated that everyone on the right was doing it. I was simply correcting the record. ;)

Immie

Immie

I think the man was a despicable person for what he did... but, I for one, also recognize that I'm sure he was a loving family man and I felt bad for his family. Nuff said.

Immie

Nor did I, but I knew (online of course) some who seemed to.

Immie

Cheney's a war criminal? Did we miss something? Like you know, indictments, trials, guilty verdicts?

yes all that was missed

Wow... who knew?

Ok, seriously, how much meth do you smoke?

meth ?...what a retard...he was key sovereign nations on a web of lies and is responsible for the deaths of ten of thousands

Video 9/11/04: "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible. … There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. … Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible.…
Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:

Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

When former Vice President Dick Cheney underwent an extensive heart procedure to install a left ventricular assist device, or LVAD, last week -- a system that now pumps his blood -- he was extending his life. But how long is an open question.

According to a medical study of these heart pumps, 42 percent of patients with LVADs died within two years of having the apparatus implanted. Of the 58 percent that survived, 46 percent went without a stroke or a pump replacement over those two years.

Dick Cheney Heart Pump: What Does It Mean For His Health?

s-DICK-CHENEY-HEART-PUMP-large.jpg

Well, he does look much more noticeably frail than he has looked in the past.

I'd venture the guess that he's not doing all that well.

The last procedure they did to his heart is generallythe last step before a heart transplant. but i don't think they'd give a heart to someone his age.

No, they wouldn't..

meth ?...what a retard...he was key sovereign nations on a web of lies and is responsible for the deaths of ten of thousands

Ok, can a non-methhead translate this into English for me? Hell, Spanish would do. Fuck that... Klingon!

Forum List

Back