Di Blasio on Hannity tonight, Part 1 of 2

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I give him credit for coming on and speaking to the other side who normally don't care to hear from him.

He wants to tax corporations 40 - 50%

I heard that. I have to say, Hannity is out of his depths here, Di Basio is a pretty straightforward debater who calls out Seans bias, even though his policies are quite left.

He supports the Green New Deal, I think that ensures it will never succeed then, he's too moderate. :abgg2q.jpg:

Video quotes for Trump's campaign.

70% tax on people making over $2M. Those days are long gone Di Blasio, he's got a pair to say that on National TV. Vive Le France tax!
70% and all interest was deducted because it was the banks money. So liberals who are in for big banks now, dont allow the interest to be deducted and the banks end up getting the money and interest without paying a dime. Talk about crooked as they come, and the liberals have no idea how much the liberal elites and banks butt fuck each other. What a queer wedding it is.

The idiot even said that the workers of a company make the company rich not the owner. If the owner didnt invest his own money into the company and hired the workers those workers wouldn't even have a fucking job, which if the workers quit, they lose their income, the owner loses his income and money he invested. I hate stupid liberals(that is all of them because there arent smart liberals).

Forum List

Back