DHS sending pregnant asylum seekers back to Mexico

if the U.S. wasn't wreaking havoc right around the world those people (and many others) would have stayed home. Now they have no home to go to, thanks to shit-fer-brains treachery.
One little problem with that theory, genius. Muslim marauders have been immigrating and attacking people all over the world for 1400 years .... .
And when the last time, Bonzo? Was it before or after the Crusades, for example ....I see that you are trying to dodge the issue ... and what does it have to do with the American destruction of the Middle East in the present time? You know, the U.S. rampage to get their grubby hands on the oil and the reason why so many Moslems are on the move today? Their scramble is what's called "a legitimate response" by earnest and honest people. :45:

I do speak German ..... as well as English, French, Spanish, and my own language. You see, over here we think of it as a good thing to speak other languages. Apparently Americans don't think so. Anyway, "You'd be speaking German if it wasn't for us" is a really stupid thing to say. When Hitler was doing his worse, the Germans told us, "You'll be speaking English if we lose the war". They were right.
He meant that England was going to conquer France and Britainize it. He lied. He knew that wouldn't happen, if he lost the war, and it didn't happen.

And if England had ever wanted to conquer France, they could have done it in the 1690's with King William III, the battle warrior King, over his long-time enemy King Louis XIV.
What does that have to do with anything being discussed here? Are you ..... :cuckoo:?

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
That was spoken in 1883, wen the US population was 50 Million. 15% of what it is now.

US needs to get rid of the Statue of Liberty, a relic long past its time, and now harmful to America,

It's a poem on a statue. It's not policy
My oh my you really know nothing about your own country. Are the majority of your countrymen as ignorant as you? It's no wonder the U.S. has never amounted to anything.

You trully do have shitforbrains and need to seek help.

One day on the Pont de Grenelle I overheard some American tourists exclaim, "The nerve of those fucking bastards copying our Statue of Liberty!"
View attachment 276865
You seem to know as much as those American tourists.
I know things most Americans never even heard of.

Having lived overseas most of my life I doubt it.

"Overseas"? I have been to nearly 100 countries around the world and I have lived in a few of them. I have been to places you've never heard of. Americans, in general, know very little about the world and (in fact) they know even less about the U.S. than most Europeans. I stand by my statement ...... "I know things most Americans never even heard of".

That was spoken in 1883, wen the US population was 50 Million. 15% of what it is now.

US needs to get rid of the Statue of Liberty, a relic long past its time, and now harmful to America,

My oh my you really know nothing about your own country. Are the majority of your countrymen as ignorant as you? It's no wonder the U.S. has never amounted to anything.

Neither Truth nor Facts frighten me so it's you who needs to seek help .... unless ignorance is your goal in life.

"Overseas"? I have been to nearly 100 countries around the world and I have lived in a few of them. I have been to places you've never heard of. Americans, in general, know very little about the world and (in fact) they know even less about the U.S. than most Europeans. I stand by my statement ...... "I know things most Americans never even heard of".
Americans DON'T CARE about the rest of the world, many countries of which are nothing more than worthless pickpockets, to the US.

Maybe we should have let Hitler and Hirohito have them.

Americans DON'T CARE about the rest of the world, many countries of which are nothing more than worthless pickpockets, to the US..
"DON'T CARE"? What an odd to say - "don't care".

Here is a partial list of countries .......

Haiti
Iraq
Panama
Grenada
Laos
Cambodia
Dominican Republic
Cuba
North Korea

Vietnam
Philippines
Afghanistan
Libya
Syria

... all of which the U.S. has invaded. "Don't care"?

Anyway, that doesn't explain their total ignorance of the world. They flock to Europe thinking they are going to improve their understanding of "culture" but they leave just as dumb as when they arrived. In fact, when they get back to the U.S. they prove to be even dumber than when they left home because they make up facts in their head to explain the sights they misunderstood while they were here.

Last edited:

Neither Truth nor Facts frighten me so it's you who needs to seek help .... unless ignorance is your goal in life.

Your problem is knowing truth from fiction or your made up fantasy bullshit and the smoke your masters pump up your ass. What color is the sky in your world?

Your problem is knowing truth from fiction or your made up fantasy bullshit ...
Your problem is that you know nothing but you haven't found the handbrake on your mouth so you're letting it roll until it runs off of a cliff.
... and the smoke your masters pump up your ass.
"Masters"? :laughing0301: What are you .. a McCarthyite?
What color is the sky in your world?
Mine is blue. What do your masters say it is? Grey like yours?

One day on the Pont de Grenelle I overheard some American tourists exclaim, "The nerve of those fucking bastards copying our Statue of Liberty!"
View attachment 276865

You really are full of baloney but mildly entertaining. You really should try to put a check on your ego or embrace the fact that people are laughing at you.

View attachment 276865

You really are full of baloney but mildly entertaining. You really should try to put a check on your ego or embrace the fact that people are laughing at you.

You are a pathetic little person. I told you that I have been to places you've never heard of ...... and you just proved it by thinking it is impossible for me to have been to 100 countries. And it is time for you to wake up from your dream: It is you who is in pain over my achievements, not "people".
:boo_hoo14:

You are a pathetic little person. I told you that I have been to places you've never heard of ...... and you just proved it by thinking it is impossible for me to have been to 100 countries. And it is time for you to wake up from your dream: It is you who is in pain over my achievements, not "people".

I didn't question your claim of visiting 100 countries - possibly while serving tea and coffee as a fight attendant. What is laughable is you saying: "I have been to places you've never heard of".

You are a joke. Too fking funny.

What is laughable is you saying: "I have been to places you've never heard of".
We could put it to the test if you were trustworthy. But I don't think you are.

If believing that makes you feel good about yourself, be my guest.

Not only that, but if you look closely you can see Elizabeth Warren's mother protesting all those people coming to steal her tribal lands.

By VI-AN NGUYEN @vian_nguyen

(Hulton Archive/Getty Images)

More than 12 million immigrants entered the U.S. through the Ellis Island gateway from 1892 to 1954, with its majestic neighbor, the Statue of Liberty, welcoming them home. (Find out if your family came through Ellis Island by searching the passenger list.)

In honor of the Fourth of July, Parade asked Elizabeth Mitchell, author of the book Liberty’s Torch, an account of the Statue of Liberty’s bumpy history and the life of her creator, Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi, to reveal some little-known facts about America’s most famous monument.

(Hulton Archive/Getty Images)
We take the iconic Statue of Liberty for granted—it’s the perfect backdrop for celebrations of American patriotism. But few people know the fascinating story of how she came to be and how one quirky visionary, Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi, battled naysayers, engineering impossibilities and a raging storm during transport to put the Lady on her feet in New York harbor.

My book, Liberty’s Torch: The Great Adventure to Build the Statue of Liberty, tells the improbable journey of the statue from one artist’s whimsical inspiration to the feverish labors of supporters from Gustave Eiffel to Mark Twain to the penny donors of old New York tenements.

Here are just 10 of the little-known facts about America’s colossus:

1. The Statue of Liberty was not a gift from France to America.
We have all heard the shorthand that implies that the statue was exchanged government to government. In fact, Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi, a mid-career statue maker, decided to pitch a country he had never visited before on his vision to build a massive lighthouse in the shape of a woman. In his diaries and letters, he described his journey to all corners of America, from Niagara Falls to Washington, D.C., from Chicago to Los Angeles, to explore this exotic land and drum up support.

When no significant government funding emerged, he contrived every possible fundraising strategy himself. He put on spectacles of wonder in Paris, charged visitors admission to watch the statue’s construction in a dusty workshop, sold souvenirs, and petitioned the French government to let him run a national lottery.

In the end it was Joseph Pulitzer, the American newspaper magnate, who helped him finish the job by printing the names of every person who donated even a penny to the cause. This strategy rapidly boosted the circulation of Pulitzer’s newspaper when readers bought a copy simply to see their names in the paper—a brilliant marketing strategy.

(Getty Image)

The Statue of Liberty was not a gift from France to America. The Statue was originally designed for the Suez Canal in Egypt. Bartholdi did not craft the basic design of Liberty specifically for America. The Egypt deal fell through, so Bartholdi decided to adventure to America to pitch his colossus. The statue was originally supposed to be a lighthouse. It has served its purpose and needs to be put rest. No longer apply to us and never did.

If believing that makes you feel good about yourself, be my guest.

It has nothing to do with me. It has to with you. It was you who introducd "overseas" into the discussion as though you thought it would render my opinion/conviction less qualified. I am telling you that if you think "overseas" is a token of credibility then you've been trumped.

As I have said many times that it is falling down because it no longer if ever applies to us. We are into nation survival and not nation-building. If we do not control immigration and population we are doomed to destruction as a nation of people. Just like China and India. Hate to say this but legalized abortion is a way to control the population. We are already sending recycleables to china, water is polluted and scarce and our land no longer fit to grow food, etc.

Forum List

Back