DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas insists southern border crisis 'requires a regional response'....

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Alejandro Mayorkas admitted Sunday that 'sometimes' trucks of migrants get through U.S. authorities at the southern border following the deadliest human smuggling incident that left 53 people dead last week.

The secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said that smuggling syndicates have 'evolved' and have become 'extraordinarily organized' in the last few decades.

'This is a regional challenge that requires a regional response,' Mayorkas told CBS Face the Nation host Margaret Brennan in a Sunday morning interview.

He added that border and immigration agencies within DHS have been working with 'our partners to the south' to bring the smugglers to justice that were responsible for the deaths of 53 individuals and to stop more tragedies like this from happening in the future.

Mayorkas admits smugglers 'sometimes' get trucks of migrants through

I knew damn well the dem scum would get around to blaming Texas for the deaths because they always accuse others for what they are responsible for when things go south.

Look for more of the same with future deaths......Sick fucks.

I like the regional response of bussing them all to sanctuary states or cities & dropping them off.
So much cheaper than allowing the progs to shower them with benefits in your own state.

Nothing wrong with immigrants who come over legally to support themselves but rushing the border is an insult to us & the ones who follow the rules

"A regional challenge that requires a regional response" means the federal government is too incompetent, weak, and stupid to protect the border, and they can't do shit. In other words, "It's your problem, not mine..."
Insuring our country's borders are protected is the PRIMARY responsibility of the Federal Government. Another indication our government is failing at it's duties to the citizenry.

He is one of those Kalergi bros who really wants whites to be a minority as fast as possible.

"A regional challenge that requires a regional response" means the federal government is too incompetent, weak, and stupid to protect the border, and they can't do shit. In other words, "It's your problem, not mine..."
True, but just wait until one of those regions starts to crack down on illegal aliens, the Democrats will start wailing and crying 'racism' or whatever stupid slogan they can come up with.

OK everybody time to take your AR's to the border.

Forum List

Back