DHS Chief Mayorkas Strips Border Protections from U.S. Graduates

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The prog numbskulls blame capitalism for the failure of middle class incomes to rise as fast as the upper 5%. The real reason is competition from unlimited low wage foreign labor. How can any rational person support this attack on American workers?

President Joe Biden and his deputies at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) have dropped nearly all border protections for U.S. graduates, allowing a mass rush of Indian graduates to grab jobs from Fortune 500 companies, experts and foreign workers say.
“They’ve opened up everything,” said Jay Palmer, a civil rights, human trafficking, and immigration rights activist, who works with many of the foreign visa workers who are exploited by their U.S. employers. He continued:
“The administration has basically taken down all the checks and balances, and they opened the entire immigration platform for any [foreign gradaute] that wants to come in. White-Collar American graduates are going to be filing bankruptcy on their student loans.”
The flood of foreign workers — mostly Indians — across the 50-state union line is growing the nation’s already-huge foreign workforce.
That little-recognized workforce consists of roughly 1.5 million non-immigrant foreign workers in U.S. white-collar jobs. The foreign workers are willing to accept low wages in the hope of getting U.S. citizenship. The workforce is helping to push down Americans’ salaries and bid up their house prices while inflation shrinks the value of U.S. graduates’ salaries.
DHS chief Alejandro Mayorkas and pro-migration deputies are encouraging the inrush of illegal white-collar labor. In 2021, they welcomed approximately 1.5 million Latino migrants across the southern border, thereby helping to reinflate the post-2000 cheap-labor bubble.
Mayorkas and DHS have announced they are opening more pipelines for foreign workers to take white-collar jobs in the United States, rolling back security checks against fraud and also shutting down enforcement actions in the United States.

So wait. If you guys really believe in the free market? should not the companies that hire the best possible person do the best and make the most profit? How can you guys not like that?

So wait. If you guys really believe in the free market? should not the companies that hire the best possible person do the best and make the most profit? How can you guys not like that?
There's nothing about the superiority of the free market that mandates we have to import competition from overseas, you fuckling dumbass.

Are you actually eager to have your wages do down?

The prog numbskulls blame capitalism for the failure of middle class incomes to rise as fast as the upper 5%. The real reason is competition from unlimited low wage foreign labor. How can any rational person support this attack on American workers?

If low wages weren't necessary to keep businesses viable, there would be no illegal immigrants.

Could that have anything to do with why the working class were so amenable to Trump's coup attempt?

It could even have something to do with the unrest in Ottawa, due to other nations following suit with America to remain comopetative!

Can that be the issue that is discussed here, rather than your mudslinging and your need to blame all of the troubles on Biden?

I would be, am for all the highly educated people coming to the USA, if we could end the Democrat's policy of dismantling our factories and reassembling them in China.

We should compete, and keep, our jobs and factories and technology. Then who cares if we have legal migration.

If low wages weren't necessary to keep businesses viable, there would be no illegal immigrants.
You win the prize for "the dumbest comment of the month."

Could that have anything to do with why the working class were so amenable to Trump's coup attempt?
No.

It could even have something to do with the unrest in Ottawa, due to other nations following suit with America to remain comopetative!

Can that be the issue that is discussed here, rather than your mudslinging and your need to blame all of the troubles on Biden?
I blame Biden because he is importing low wage labor as fast as he possibly can.

It takes a special kind of stupid not to understand that importing low wage labor drives the price of labor down.

I would be, am for all the highly educated people coming to the USA, if we could end the Democrat's policy of dismantling our factories and reassembling them in China.

We should compete, and keep, our jobs and factories and technology. Then who cares if we have legal migration.
Importing highly educated labor drives the wages of highly educated people down.

Importing highly educated labor drives the wages of highly educated people down.
Yes, I agree, in the current climate of shipping our jobs and technology overseas. I statated that keeping our jobs and building back what we have a lost must be done if we are importing educated labor.

In a thriving US economy that does not ship our factories and technologies overseas, we need not fear importing labor. In our current economy and policy of shipping everything to China, we are lost.

Yes, I agree, in the current climate of shipping our jobs and technology overseas. I statated that keeping our jobs and building back what we have a lost must be done if we are importing educated labor.

In a thriving US economy that does not ship our factories and technologies overseas, we need not fear importing labor. In our current economy and policy of shipping everything to China, we are lost.
I disagree. Importing labor always drives the price of that labor down.

There's nothing about the superiority of the free market that mandates we have to import competition from overseas, you fuckling dumbass.

Are you actually eager to have your wages do down?
Indians are actually taking high wage jobs, and they don't come cheap.

We interviewed an Indian woman for a job opening at my company. She was far and above qualified for the job, so we made an offer.

The next day she let us know she was accepting a higher paying job elsewhere. Because of that, we had to raise our offer to attract other candidates.

They are not driving wages down, idiot.

Bringing workers to America to work here for a while creates goodwill ambassadors for the US when they return home.

This improves our relations with other countries.

It's win/win for everyone.

Our American education system is being outpaced. The problem is not Indians, the problem is us. We need to be training our children for the jobs of tomorrow, not the jobs of their fathers. As I have said countless times.

Indians are actually taking high wage jobs, and they don't come cheap.
Yes, I know. They take the kind of jobs I do.

We interviewed an Indian woman for a job opening at my company. She was far and above qualified for the job, so we made an offer.

The next day she let us know she was accepting a higher paying job elsewhere. Because of that, we had to raise our offer to attract other candidates.

They are not driving wages down, idiot.

That doesn't prove a thing.

Bringing workers to America to work here for a while creates goodwill ambassadors for the US when they return home.

The problem is they don't go home.

This improves our relations with other countries.

It's win/win for everyone.

Our American education system is being outpaced. The problem is not Indians, the problem is us. We need to be training our children for the jobs of tomorrow, not the jobs of their fathers. As I have said countless times.

There are plenty of STEM graduates sitting at home because Indians took their jobs.

Rethinking Migration: High-Skilled Labor Flows from India to the United States

The jobs of tomorrow are in the service industry, not manufacturing. Manufacturing jobs are being obsoleted by technology, while America is manufacturing more stuff than ever. It just takes less labor.

Any dipshit politician who promises to restore all the lost manufacturing jobs is a conniving, pandering, lazy dipshit.

The rubes keep falling for that hoax over and over. Meanwhile, we fall further and further behind other countries which have figured out they need to retool their education system for the jobs of tomorrow.

The problem is they don't go home.
An H1B visa expires after three years, and can be extended an additional three years. Then they have to go home.
There are plenty of STEM graduates sitting at home because Indians took their jobs.
Now you are really manufacturing bullshit. The higher the degree, the less unemployment there is in that demographic.

Rethinking Migration: High-Skilled Labor Flows from India to the United States

The jobs of tomorrow are in the service industry, not manufacturing. Manufacturing jobs are being obsoleted by technology, while America is manufacturing more stuff than ever. It just takes less labor.

Any dipshit politician who promises to restore all the lost manufacturing jobs is a conniving, pandering, lazy dipshit.

The rubes keep falling for that hoax over and over. Meanwhile, we fall further and further behind other countries which have figured out they need to retool their education system for the jobs of tomorrow.
so to make your point that indian workers are bad for our economy you will use a report written by an INDIAN!

you are too funny, in a pathetic way

Screenshot from 2022-02-19 20-41-01.png

Forum List

Back