DEVELOPING: Trump’s Legal Team Prepares to File Motion to Dismiss Jack Smith’s Case Citing Prosecutorial Misconduct

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
If Judge Eileen Cannon is ethical, she'll do the right thing and dismiss this travesty of prosecutorial misconduct.

Trump's team can file a motion demanding we fire nukes at the moon.

They don't amount to much without evidence to back it. And Trump's delusions of persecution and conspiracy don't play well in court.

Howell ruled DOJ prosecutors ‘met the threshold for the crime-fraud exception’ for Trump’s attorney.

Last edited:
They should file a motion to dismiss based on the presidential records act which states the president can take any damn document with him that he chooses!

Um....you might want to read the Presidential Record Act. A former president has no such authority. All presidential records belong to the United States per the PRA.

Also backed up by the supreme court when it was bill clinton in the hot seat for the same thing.

Show us the ruling. Given your inaccurate paraphrase of the PRA, you're going to need to at least name the case you're referring to.

• Banned
They should file a motion to dismiss based on the presidential records act which states the president can take any damn document with him that he chooses! Also backed up by the supreme court when it was bill clinton in the hot seat for the same thing.
I'm sure they will using the Clinton case.

If Judge Eileen Cannon is ethical, she'll do the right thing and dismiss this travesty of prosecutorial misconduct.

Trump is desperately trying to get lawyers to represent him. He has an ad on Craig's list looking for a lawywer. His two top lawyers on this case quit.
You idiots make shit up. What world do you live in? (I did make up the Craig's list comment}
Great resource
The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]

Yet another fool demanding a link.

Learn to search for yourself. Or can't you type "google"?

And there was nothing "inaccurate" about what I said!

Not a link. Just a name. I can look the case up myself if I know what you're refereeing to.

"supreme court when it was bill clinton in the hot seat for the same thing" didn't come up in google with the name of a case relevant to our discussion.

Do....do *you* know what you're referring to?

Trump is desperately trying to get lawyers to represent him. He has an ad on Craig's list looking for a lawywer. His two top lawyers on this case quit.
You idiots make shit up. What world do you live in? (I did make up the Craig's list comment}
Great resource
The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]

So does Trump have a lawyer for today's arraignment?

Great resource
You have no idea what's going on. Your post is evident of it. Are you a White person or black?

The “secret nuclear docs”:

IMG_3515.jpeg

Hey bud, you're the one who pals around with the Communist Fogbow anti-Americans.

You showed up right after the russian invasion of Ukraine. You immediately took a pro-Russian/Anti-Ukrainian position. You've regularly encouraged Americans to take up arms against other Americans.

And you've called for the American president to be arrested for crimes against Russia.

You're a bad caricature, playing into all the stereotypes. You haven't been properly trained.

Sorry, Comrade......but you're not very good at this.

Forum List

Back