Detroit may close half of its public schools

62 kids in one class?

That poor city.
When my kids were going to school in Japan (they have dual citizenship) class sizes were usually around 50 and everyone did just fine.

Class size is a ruse to increase the number of unionized teachers in a school. Americas education problem is poor curriculum and out of control students.

But Americans don't wanna' talk about that.

alway watch the entire picture. Japan has an completely different education to his kids. Discipline is still a virtue there, which is trained and demanded from birth to death.
They don´t have these numbers of fatherless children or this number of divorces.

Japan is a completely different culture, I don't think we can change the culture of Detroit to match that of Japan anytime soon.

maybe it´s time for you to copy cultures. THIS way is the way to 3rd world structures. If it´s that what you want to make out of america, then go ahead. Otherwise - watch FINALLY to other societies!

Wanna reduce class size?

End mandated attendance.

That will get the people that don't want to be there out, and the people that do want to be there will thrive.

Many kids might hate school, but that doesn't mean they should skip out on it.

So force them to go and ruin class for the rest?

I've seen what just one clown can do to ruin a class.

Wanna reduce class size?

End mandated attendance.

That will get the people that don't want to be there out, and the people that do want to be there will thrive.

Good idea but what about the kids that don't want to be there? let them loose on the streets?

Yes.

How many teens that go to class and just screw around get off the streets?
How many wanna learn so they never have to see the streets again, make it b/c they gotta deal with the jackasses that make it harder and harder for teachers to teach?

It's a harsh choice, but I'd rather give the kids that want out/ahead a better chance.

Or if you like we can send the jerkoffs to one school and the kids that want to learn to another. give it a preaty name and no one will truly care.

Wanna reduce class size?

End mandated attendance.

Many kids might hate school, but that doesn't mean they should skip out on it.

there is a difference between hate and still learn and hate and keep others from learning.

Wanna reduce class size?

End mandated attendance.

Good idea but what about the kids that don't want to be there? let them loose on the streets?

Yes.

How many wanna learn so they never have to see the streets again, make it b/c they gotta deal with the jackasses that make it harder and harder for teachers to teach?

It's a harsh choice, but I'd rather give the kids that want out/ahead a better chance.

Or if you like we can send the jerkoffs to one school and the kids that want to learn to another. give it a preaty name and no one will truly care.

How would we determine what kids go to which school, by grades? attendance? I don't think I like the idea of putting all the bad kids in 1 place, it will be like prison the kids will go there, learn bad habits from worse kids and leave there just being worse overall.

Detroit classroom:

school-africa.jpg

Yes.

How would we determine what kids go to which school, by grades? attendance? I don't think I like the idea of putting all the bad kids in 1 place, it will be like prison the kids will go there, learn bad habits from worse kids and leave there just being worse overall.

hmm

Good points

If we did break it down into 2 schools (which you proved is a bad idea) it would be a combo of things, many would be obvious. If you are not doing the work, your going to fail anyway.

It won't happen anyway. We will keep making everyone go, until they are 16-18, weather they learn anything or not, and the kids that do want to learn won't be able to get into college b/c the schools have to lower standards to move the others along.

I just truly think that education will be the first step to getting out of the inner city.

Yes.

hmm

Good points

If we did break it down into 2 schools (which you proved is a bad idea) it would be a combo of things, many would be obvious. If you are not doing the work, your going to fail anyway.

It won't happen anyway. We will keep making everyone go, until they are 16-18, weather they learn anything or not, and the kids that do want to learn won't be able to get into college b/c the schools have to lower standards to move the others along.

I just truly think that education will be the first step to getting out of the inner city.

You are spot on.

maybe it´s time for you to copy cultures. THIS way is the way to 3rd world structures. If it´s that what you want to make out of america, then go ahead. Otherwise - watch FINALLY to other societies!

How would we make the people of Detroit conform to the Japanese culture?

teach parents first. Not always supporting. Demand. Demand discipline. Demand responsibility. Demand careness to the kids. Leaving a woman alone with her kid has to be punished.
I´m going hot again. Whe have the same sh*t here. Women with three kids from three men. 21yrs old fathers who give a sh+t on their kids and force the next knocked women to abortion.

Thank you sexual revolution.Was it worth this?

i´m just upset again. Don´t mind.

teach parents first. Not always supporting. Demand. Demand discipline. Demand responsibility. Demand careness to the kids. Leaving a woman alone with her kid has to be punished.
I´m going hot again. Whe have the same sh*t here. Women with three kids from three men. 21yrs old fathers who give a sh+t on their kids and force the next knocked women to abortion.

It wasn't so much the sexual rev by itself. It had to be combined with the War on Poverty.
Once people realized they never had to get off welfare and that more kids meant more welfare.

well

The end result is places like Detroit.

You can't force someone to take care of their kids, the closest you can get to that is child support. Abortion isn't really a bad thing if the woman doesn't have the means to support herself or the child.

By the way, you can't stay on welfare forever.

The Federal government provides assistance through TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families). TANF is a grant given to each state to run their own welfare program. To help overcome the former problem of unemployment due to reliance on the welfare system, the TANF grant requires that all recipients of welfare aid must find work within two years of receiving aid, including single parents who are required to work at least 30 hours per week opposed to 35 or 55 required by two parent families. Failure to comply with work requirements could result in loss of benefits.

US Welfare System - Help for US Citizens

wow.

what will the americans accept next? when is reached the melting point?

This is more proof then ever that the next President we need is an economic genius! One who will run the country like its a big business! Aka Herman Cain, Mitt Romney or YES Donald Trump

Forum List

Back