Diploma Mills

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
It's a college con job!

The head of a controversial center run by ex-convicts at Brooklyn's Medgar Evers College obtained a "doctorate" degree from an online "diploma mill," an official told The Post.

Divine Pryor, founder of the Center for NuLeadership on Urban Solutions, is suing the CUNY school to block his group's eviction from the campus for lacking credentials.

He claims he earned a Ph.D. from Suffield University.

Suffield's Web site offers associate, bachelor, master's and doctoral degrees for upwards of $550, with discounts for multiple degrees.

It admits there are no academic requirements and says, "The whole process can often be completed within 7-10 days."
Read more: Medgar Evers ex-con center chief had phony degree - NYPOST.com

Outrageous. Our tax dollars at work. :evil:

It's a college con job!

The head of a controversial center run by ex-convicts at Brooklyn's Medgar Evers College obtained a "doctorate" degree from an online "diploma mill," an official told The Post.

Divine Pryor, founder of the Center for NuLeadership on Urban Solutions, is suing the CUNY school to block his group's eviction from the campus for lacking credentials.

He claims he earned a Ph.D. from Suffield University.

Suffield's Web site offers associate, bachelor, master's and doctoral degrees for upwards of $550, with discounts for multiple degrees.

It admits there are no academic requirements and says, "The whole process can often be completed within 7-10 days."
Read more: Medgar Evers ex-con center chief had phony degree - NYPOST.com

Outrageous. Our tax dollars at work. :evil:

Chanel, I'm missing something - Why do you think our tax dollars are involved?

It's just ironic that a guy with a fake degree is arguing about the standards and integrity of the program he runs. I'd be curious to know what his salary is.

The Medgar Evers program is being shut down because it does not comply with CUNY degree requirements. That does not surprise me in the least, yet this "doctor" seems incredulous. :doubt:

It's just ironic that a guy with a fake degree is arguing about the standards and integrity of the program he runs. I'd be curious to know what his salary is.

The Medgar Evers program is being shut down because it does not comply with CUNY degree requirements. That does not surprise me in the least, yet this "doctor" seems incredulous. :doubt:

huhuhuhuh....

Chanel said, "CUNY":lol:

:redface:

Forum List

Back