Destroy bds and its supporters

Forgive my emotional description of Rocco...Yes he's polite but he's also a man blind to simple justice...

The Arabs were disenfranchised from their homes by European Colonial Fiat...To try and smooze injustice is against the my innate God-given sense of human fairness, and it makes me mad!

Sorry Rocco, I'll try and say the same thing next time politely...

Sincerely
Pbel
Oh, I don't know, but your innate God-given sense of human fairness® seems a bit, how shall we say.. "contrived and phony? Across large swaths of the islamo Middle East, Arabs are being "disenfranchised" from their homes, their heads being disenfranchised from their torsos, etc., and I'm hearing no hue and cry from islamo-dom regarding that dynamic.

Add in the Joooooo component and islamics will shriek and wail about Arab beggars and squatters because it apeals to their IJH (Irrational Joooooo Hatred) syndrome.
Jusuros Hollie,

Israel has bombed all her neighbors, just killed 1800 civilians in Gaza, why would their hate be irrational Jooooo hate?

Shame then that under international law the blame for the deaths lies with hamas. ( Geneva conventions )

Link Phoney?

Cant you read I gave the source in parenthesis. Now when can we expect a link from you
Phoney Defection! Specify exactly what part of the Geneva Convections pertains to your lies...Israel is being investigated for War crimes, but you knew that scum-bag.

The white South Africans were saying the same thing. The Christian Science Monitor published this article by Prof. Anne-Marie Kriek wtieen while she was on sabbatical in the U.S.in 1989.

"South Africa Shouldn't be Singled Out

WHILE the violation of human rights is the norm rather than the exception in most of Africa's 42 black-ruled states, the spotlight remains on South Africa. The images of racism, white supremacy, Nazism, etc. are a most effective part of a campaign to play on white guilt and to condition hatred for South Africa. ......."

It sounds so familiar to the what comes out of the mouths of the Zionists that post here.

Part of the problem of the BDS movement is that they don't know what their focus is. Is it the West Bank and/or Gaza, or is it Israel in its entirety? Even their champion, Norman Finkelstein, became disillusioned with the movement when he realized what its real objectives were.

What does that have to do with the fact that the same rationalizations that supporters of Apartheid used against the sanctions, are used by the Zionists?

From what I remember, a very small minority of whites were ruling a huge majority of blacks in South Africa, who did not have voting rights. Blacks and whites could not eat in the same restaurants or ride the same buses. This is not the case in Israel proper.

In South Africa, all South African citizens had voting rights, including a small minority of non-whites that made up less than 20% of South African citizens, although they went to different schools, there were restrictions with respect to inter-marrying and they had different property rights, like the non-Jews in Israel. Non-whites that were citizens were also represented in parliament. The non-white citizens of the Bantustans, completely controlled and militarily occupied by South Africa but deemed separate entities from South Africa were not South African citizens and voted in their respective Bantustans. If these non-citizens were included, together with the non-whites considered citizens of South Africa, would have been the majority in South Africa. Excluding the people citizens of the Bantustans the Whites were the vast majority of South African citizens during Apartheid.
You do not understand the legal and constitutional bases in South Africa. No black South Africans had any vote in South African parliament. Indians did and represented the lower pillar of the tricameral parliament, which meant that ultimately they couldn't vote on anything material. This is nothing like the legal dispensation in Israel proper, where all citizens vote within the same parliamentary system. Further in South Africa, blacks could not have sexual relations with whites, could not vote and as I said, were not represented in parliament at all. Legal scholars, highly critical of Israel, like Judge Goldstone have rejected Israel as being an Apartheid state. There is no racially based system in Israel proper, unlike in South Africa.

I said citizens of the Republic of South Africa. Blacks were not citizens of the Republic of South Africa under Apartheid. They were citizens of the various Bantu states completely controlled by South Africa as are the Occupied Territories.

As far as trying to claim that Israel is not an Apartheid state because of minute differences with the practice of Apartheid in South Africa compared to the practice in Israel is a ludicrous defense. Apartheid has a precise definition and the characteristics of the crime of Apartheid are spelled out in:

"International Convention on the Suppression and Punishment of the Crime of Apartheid, G.A. res. 3068 (XXVIII)), 28 U.N. GAOR Supp. (No. 30) at 75, U.N. Doc. A/9030 (1974), 1015 U.N.T.S. 243,entered into force July 18, 1976.

University of Minnesota Human Rights Library

Israel, commits most if not all the actions defining Apartheid vis-a-vis the Christians and Muslims under its control. The only out for Israel is to claim that the Christians and Muslims do not represent a race and that the crime of Apartheid refers to racial rather than religious or ethnic discrimination. But that is a feeble argument.

Forgive my emotional description of Rocco...Yes he's polite but he's also a man blind to simple justice...

The Arabs were disenfranchised from their homes by European Colonial Fiat...To try and smooze injustice is against the my innate God-given sense of human fairness, and it makes me mad!

Sincerely
Pbel
Oh, I don't know, but your innate God-given sense of human fairness® seems a bit, how shall we say.. "contrived and phony? Across large swaths of the islamo Middle East, Arabs are being "disenfranchised" from their homes, their heads being disenfranchised from their torsos, etc., and I'm hearing no hue and cry from islamo-dom regarding that dynamic.

Add in the Joooooo component and islamics will shriek and wail about Arab beggars and squatters because it apeals to their IJH (Irrational Joooooo Hatred) syndrome.
Jusuros Hollie,

Israel has bombed all her neighbors, just killed 1800 civilians in Gaza, why would their hate be irrational Jooooo hate?
You seem to be claiming "Palestinian Mentality" such that Pali's/islamists seek an entitlement to attack Israel without any expectation of reprisal.

Arabs/Moslems really don't understand how fortunate they are that their decades long attacks against Israel have been continually met with measured responses.

When did Israel "just kill" 1,800 people in Gaza?

Clearly the way you write that Muslim lives mean nothing to you, a true definition of a Zio-Nazi...From all indications, the world at large disdains Israel because of the inhuman brutality heaved upon an un-armed populations that live under the Israeli boot...

When the dust settles in twenty, fifty or a hundred years your neighbors will all have nukes because of necessity and the hate being generated today...

Have your one-way ticket out, on the ready![/QUOTE]

And once again the islamomoron posts the oxymoron because he has to wear out the latest phrase coined by his islamonazi overlords

Jusuros Hollie,

Shame then that under international law the blame for the deaths lies with hamas. ( Geneva conventions )

Link Phoney?

Cant you read I gave the source in parenthesis. Now when can we expect a link from you
Phoney Defection! Specify exactly what part of the Geneva Convections pertains to your lies...Israel is being investigated for War crimes, but you knew that scum-bag.

Most parts, and Israel is not being investigated for war crimes are they, but you already knew that didn't you scumbag

Sincerely
Pbel

Jusuros Hollie,

You seem to be claiming "Palestinian Mentality" such that Pali's/islamists seek an entitlement to attack Israel without any expectation of reprisal.

Arabs/Moslems really don't understand how fortunate they are that their decades long attacks against Israel have been continually met with measured responses.

Clearly the way you write that Muslim lives mean nothing to you, a true definition of a Zio-Nazi...From all indications, the world at large disdains Israel because of the inhuman brutality heaved upon an un-armed populations that live under the Israeli boot...

When the dust settles in twenty, fifty or a hundred years your neighbors will all have nukes because of necessity and the hate being generated today...

Have your one-way ticket out, on the ready![/QUOTE]

The best I can do is:

4.5 for failed attempts at melodrama,

3.0 for malformed "quote" function.

Sincerely
Pbel

Jusuros Hollie,

Have your one-way ticket out, on the ready!

The best I can do is:

3.0 for malformed "quote" function.[/QUOTE]
99.9 percent of the world has people like you and Israel on ignore and no-one is listening.

Jusuros Hollie,

The best I can do is:

99.9 percent of the world has people like you and Israel on ignore and no-one is listening.[/QUOTE]

I can see you're angry and frustrated. I can only expose you to the truth. If you insist on living in fear and ignorance, you will have to bear the consequences.

When did Israel "just kill" 1,800 people? You shuffled off when tasked with supporting your claim.

Jusuros Hollie,

The best I can do is:

99.9 percent of the world has people like you and Israel on ignore and no-one is listening.

I can see you're angry and frustrated. I can only expose you to the truth. If you insist on living in fear and ignorance, you will have to bear the consequences.

When did Israel "just kill" 1,800 people? You shuffled off when tasked with supporting your claim.[/QUOTE]

Dear idiot, I said 1,800 civilians were killed in Gaza last year, along with 300 Hamas fighters, more or less, or 75% of 2310= 1,732 Civilian non-combatants...

2014 Israel Gaza conflict - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

.Between 2,142[48] and 2,310[21] Gazans were killed and between 10,626[21] and 10,895[49] were wounded (including 3,374 children, of whom over 1,000 were left permanently disabled[50]). 66 Israeli soldiers, 5 Israeli civilians (including one child)[51] and one Thai civilian were killed[18] and 469 IDF soldiers and 261 Israeli civilians were injured.[20] The Gaza Health Ministry, UN and some human rights groups reported that 69–75% of the Palestinian casualties were civilians;[18][22][4

Last edited:
Jusuros Hollie,

The best I can do is:

When did Israel "just kill" 1,800 people? You shuffled off when tasked with supporting your claim.[/QUOTE]

"Between 8 July and 27 August, more than 2,100 Palestinians were killed in the Gaza Strip, along with 66 Israeli soldiers and seven civilians in Israel.

The UN says the vast majority of Palestinian deaths are civilian. But figures from previous operations over the past six years in the densely populated Gaza Strip show it is not the first time civilians have paid a heavy price."

Gaza crisis Toll of operations in Gaza - BBC News

The best I can do is:

When did Israel "just kill" 1,800 people? You shuffled off when tasked with supporting your claim.

"Between 8 July and 27 August, more than 2,100 Palestinians were killed in the Gaza Strip, along with 66 Israeli soldiers and seven civilians in Israel.

The UN says the vast majority of Palestinian deaths are civilian. But figures from previous operations over the past six years in the densely populated Gaza Strip show it is not the first time civilians have paid a heavy price."

Gaza crisis Toll of operations in Gaza - BBC News[/QUOTE]
Who killed the civilians? Israel by firing at terrorists with human shields or Hamas gunning them down for trying to escape the battlefield?

I think it is time to destroy Israel. Billions of people are being affected for the advantage of a few million.
As I don't believe in mass murder, they whole Israeli population should be issued with US passports and allowed to leave peacefully.

The whole of islam should be issued with one way tickets to mars and shipped there at the earliest opportunity, then the rest of the world can li8ve in peace and safety. More people are affected by the aggressive nature of islam and the violence it pursues than are affected by Jewish actions
Too close. Too too close Their destination should be Uranus

The whole of islam should be issued with one way tickets to mars and shipped there at the earliest opportunity, then the rest of the world can li8ve in peace and safety

Name me a war that America didn't start, entered even though there was no threat to the United States, or wasn't involved in by supplying arms or intel.
Anything after 1945 will do - but you can't, because there isn't one, save the odd skirmish in Africa.
America has either started, prolonged, instigated or been involved in the lot.
Don't bother posting exceptions because there aren't any, even if you think you're being clever with an obscure one such as the brief Indian Chinese conflict where the US supplied intel, or Saddam's attacks on Iran, where the US supported Saddam, directing his battles.
Perhaps the fucking Americans should all fuck off to Mars.

The whole of islam should be issued with one way tickets to mars and shipped there at the earliest opportunity, then the rest of the world can li8ve in peace and safety

Name me a war that America didn't start, entered even though there was no threat to the United States, or wasn't involved in by supplying arms or intel.
Anything after 1945 will do - but you can't, because there isn't one, save the odd skirmish in Africa.
America has either started, prolonged, instigated or been involved in the lot.
Don't bother posting exceptions because there aren't any, even if you think you're being clever with an obscure one such as the brief Indian Chinese conflict where the US supplied intel, or Saddam's attacks on Iran, where the US supported Saddam, directing his battles.
Perhaps the fucking Americans should all fuck off to Mars.

Oh, yer, stick that up Uranus.

Sincerely
Pbel

Jusuros Hollie,

1800 civilians?!!! Civillians who carry ak-47s, rocket propelled granades, who launch rockets, who pop out of tunnels to kill the evil monsterous kindergarders... Your civillians are an amazing bunch

Sincerely
Pbel

Jusuros Hollie,

1800 civilians?!!! Civillians who carry ak-47s, rocket propelled granades, who launch rockets, who pop out of tunnels to kill the evil monsterous kindergarders... Your civillians are an amazing bunch

Yeah, no terrorists, or Hamas members, or Hamas animals hiding behind civilians, or Hamas animals hiding rockets at UN schools. They were all civilians. LOL.

Forum List

Back